Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | | Last >
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: twighead] * 5
    #26729838 -

.

Edited by cannabinated (06/09/20 01:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26729920 -

nice but...you peed in your own garden? why?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26729928 -

nitrogen maybe?


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26729934 -

ughhhh:facepalm:

why you gotta ask shameful questions

cause its the best fertilizer

I actually did it again after poasting but I think it will be the last time

one of my plants, the one on the left with the brown tips, was looking a lil deficient and pee has all sorts of micro nutrients that will help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: cannabinated] * 3
    #26729935 -

Don’t kink shame canna


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26729937 -

I also used some bloom nutrients that presumably killed off my good mycorhizzae and the pee is best for activating microbes :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26729938 -

im about to dump some expired calcium pills out on it tho cause cause pee only has 300 mg of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26729943 -

ypu could have took the calcium, pills, youd pee out the extra, pee is just blood plasma I heard


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: cannabinated] * 3
    #26729951 -

cannabinated said:
ughhhh:facepalm:

why you gotta ask shameful questions

cause its the best fertilizer

I actually did it again after poasting but I think it will be the last time

one of my plants, the one on the left with the brown tips, was looking a lil deficient and pee has all sorts of micro nutrients that will help.




:shrug: weird, but fair enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26729957 -

i also just wanna be able to tell people I pissed in it

I watered them down with hella rainwater tho, the pee is very dilute

I can taste when a grower uses tap water

Edited by cannabinated (06/08/20 11:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26729961 -

bottled nutrients are not sustainable and quite costly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #26729986 -

cannabinated said:
also pissed in there again today



you are the oddest pleb ever


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26730001 -

and u the most normal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #26730007 -

You take that back

Take it back now


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26730061 -

pirate-blues said:
About 300ish million years ago when we had a lot more oxygen in our atmosphere than we do now, we had gigantic starship trooper insects.


https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/8/110808-ancient-insects-bugs-giants-oxygen-animals-science/



There's an anime called blue gender, where inscetoid like creatures ravage society and basically wipes out most of humanity by eating us :uhoh:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 2
    #26730125 -

Sounds hot.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26730142 -

I only watch yuri. :witch:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26730165 -

cannabinated said:
ughhhh:facepalm:

why you gotta ask shameful questions

cause its the best fertilizer

I actually did it again after poasting but I think it will be the last time

one of my plants, the one on the left with the brown tips, was looking a lil deficient and pee has all sorts of micro nutrients that will help.



Feeding your pee to weed plants is essentially forcing them to be cannibals

The pH of urine is not stable and after a day it turns into a pretty caustic substance


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (06/08/20 10:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: koods]
    #26730193 -

if left in a jar... even then bacteria will feed on it

which is what is happening right now, because I watered in some ferment extract beforehand

I'm also about to begin flushing the soil

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #26730212 -

If u like giant insects, i highly recommend reading the book The Coming of Tan by Riley Martin.

Sup yall. About to play some Overwatch with my new friend "zombie kitties". I also decided to go all-in with my XB gamertag so my name has been changed from TrueHerbCrystal to Space DVAs69. I love it :datass:

I also listened to Lady Gaga's new CD Chromatica probably 5-6 times in a row yearudsay. I love it. Some songs are a OKbut overall its one of my favorite albums Ive ever heard. So glad I bought the CD (havent bought a CD in a long time....).

PS Fuck the Pilice. End the Corrupt Police State!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.056 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 18 queries.