Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 | | Last >
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26584116 -

cannabinated said:
MC Eiht is in the ICU from corona





Man are you for real?



--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #26584124 -

:awepreciation:

hes the goat frfr, real n words dont die

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-f6uwggmrj/?utm_source=ig_embed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #26584132 -

tyrannicalrex said:
Interesting! I suggest watching it. That initial knowledge and a band like that doing a cover could ruin it for me too. BUT, I saw the movie back in 2003 and rented it from a blockbuster based on the cover and the synopsis. That movie blew my mind and I bought the soundtrack, it rocks. Also the one and only time I ever did drag I did the theme song. I was tending bar in St Pete Fla and it was a turnabout show. I finally put it on a CD, lol. It was filmed with an old sony 8mm cam that I still have. I am very curious of a review of thew movie from you. I hope you watch it one day. I despise type o neg anyway and never knew of this! Him and that fucking danzig dork, lol.



Am still a fan of Type O Negative, tho Pete has died at this point :tongue2:
October Rust was my go to album riding home from seeing a girl who lived 2 hours away from me

may look into the movie at your suggestion,
but movies in general take me a long time to get to and process
so do not expect an immediate review

with regards to drag star movies tho
have you seen To Wong Foo: Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar



it is definitely drag-focused
rather than the botched transgender sex change surgery of Hedwig
but a pretty hysterical movie just the same,
and deals with trans-adjacent issues (a policeman trying to kill them after he tries to feel up one of the ladies and finds a penis right before getting knocked out)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Tantrika]
    #26584346 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Tantrika] * 5
    #26584351 -

There's this chick I watch that draws cartoons on the youtube. She started a stream today, her first ever, to raise money for covid. What for it? I don't know. But in her first 3 minutes she had 100,000 viewers and had already exceeded her goal of $30,000.

She's been streaming for about 3 hours and is nearly at $250,000.



Wish I could raise enough money to buy 3 houses in 3 hours just by being cute for the internet.

I don't even mean sexually cute, she's just a typical cute little Asian american girl. :ohwell:


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #26584384 -

Just watched To Wong Foo AGAIN the other day! It's a good one. Transamerica was pretty good too. 2005 film with a woman playing a trans. I only saw a couple of the episodes of Transparent, but lost interest. I might pick it up again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #26584435 -

So I just recently got a 4K TV finally and everybody with a 4K television should give this a go, regardless of whether or not one is into skiing or mountains, because this shit just blew a muthafukker's mind in 4K

Shit is amazing. It was filmed in 4K. It's this couple who climbed and then skied down the face of the 4th highest mountain on earth



It's cool even not in 4K too


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues] * 3
    #26584444 -

pirate-blues said:
Fuuuck I somehow threw a rib out or something weird like that. Not fun. But for a little while when it was just twinges of pain I was really, really concerned it was, for some reason, pain in my lungs - even though I have no other symptoms aside from really mild allergies.


The paranoia is real y'all :tinfoil:


Anyway, it's a gorgeous day, gonna go open up all the windows.



Ya cause of pollen season everyday until I take my allergy meds, I sneeze like a thunderstorm. Yesterday it was like 10 sneezes back to back. Then a part of my brain whispered to me C o r o n a.. and I was like no stfu its our seasonal allergies, chill out. Stay healthy everyone! And tell that paranoia to stfu  :lol:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 2
    #26584450 -

:hugitout:



Remember, runny nose and sneezing is not a symptom of corona virus.


But yeah, every tickle in my throat is suddenly coronavirus :lol:.


I'd rather err on the side of caution and paranoia for now, I guess though :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26584480 -

:hug:

"its not corona, breathe" is my new mantra :laugh:

Yeah I'm high risk so that obv doesn't help. I disinfectant everything that comes from outside. So my paranoia is there but my cleaning routines helps keep it at bay. The worst part is groceries, when I'm wiping them down and feel like I forgot one or missed a spot, so I start from scratch to make sure I 150% got everything :facepalm: :sadyes:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 5
    #26584513 -

If you can get your groceries delivered via instacart and shipt(and left outside your door) and you have a basic disinfecting procedure then I think your chances of getting it are pretty damn low. I have started disinfecting stuff too, and I have finally convinced my parents to do the same because my dad is immunocompromised and my mom has had pneumonia a couple times before.


And yeah, I'm very OCD about wiping everything down. And I normally hate it when people draw comparisons to OCD for everyday stuff, but man, my anxiety and paranoia with that stuff is just off the charts. I'm not even high risk, but I'm so scared I'll be one of(too many) outliers.


...it does not help that I usually have the news on in the background while I work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26584525 -

I've been eating edibles since this started and everyday I get convinced I have it  :tinfoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26584527 -

lol you and me both.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues] * 5
    #26584806 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26584815 -

I just moved my speakers out of my room to grow weed

Dont make me hook them back up  :crankcid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26584817 -

Your loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living Newly Corrected (LNC) [Re: cannabinated] * 4
    #26584821 -

Not the speakerz Homie :badtrip:

Almost slept all day since 5am. Dabs, weed and TV make me sleepy!

Hope yall are staying safe N Sane out there :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living Newly Corrected (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26584833 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Not the speakerz Homie :badtrip:

Almost slept all day since 5am. Dabs, weed and TV make me sleepy!

Hope yall are staying safe N Sane out there :awesome:



Doing my best and forgetting the rest.


--------------------
You are what is. That's all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living Politely Corrected (LPC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26584837 -

*in here

dang nice post count booshow

Edited by MadMuncher (04/07/20 07:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living Politely Corrected (LNC) [Re: MadMuncher] * 4
    #26584854 -

LNC!(Late Night Camping :awehigh:)
it is so FUCKING beautiful out tonight it is unreal. I can honestly say this has been one of the best nights I've had since my father died. How have all you been?!? :shroomeryhead:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,796 topic views. 5 members, 62 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.