Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 440 | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | | Last >
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #26584013 -

cannabinated said:
I got big sexy shoulders and it hurts to wake up sometimes.



I wish I had big sexy shoulders

:awepreciation:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Nifflerz] * 6
    #26584028 -

I got some big sexy shoulders too :smirk:


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Nifflerz] * 5
    #26584029 -

Niffla said:
cannabinated said:
I got big sexy shoulders and it hurts to wake up sometimes.



I wish I had big sexy shoulders

:awepreciation:



I wish I had small tender shoulders

:icecreamsadness:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: openmind]
    #26584030 -

openmind said:
pirate-blues said:
Fuuuck I somehow threw a rib out or something weird like that. Not fun. But for a little while when it was just twinges of pain I was really, really concerned it was, for some reason, pain in my lungs - even though I have no other symptoms aside from really mild allergies.....


...I'm fairly positive it's musko-skeletal pain




Could it possibly be a "catch"...?...Which is felt more in the chest/around the lungs rather than internally/in the lungs, not sure if the pain you're feeling is specifically inside the lungs or just around the lungs/chest in general.

"Precordial catch syndrome (PCS) is a non-serious condition in which there are sharp stabbing pains in the chest. These typically get worse with breathing in and occur within a small area. ... Some believe the pain may be from the chest wall or irritation of an intercostal nerve."

"Experts think that the pain caused by precordial catch syndrome is caused by nerves getting pinched or irritated in the inner lining of the chest wall....Precordial catch syndrome can occur due to a growth spurt, bad posture, or an injury, such as a blow to the chest"



I feel a "catch" in my chest occasionally, usually only randomly when I take a deep breathe or when breathing-in in general, it's not something I feel/experience consistently though...The first time I felt it a few years ago it concerned me a little bit because I didn't know what was happening (it usually takes something real serious to get me worried lol), but after reading around I came to the conclusion that what I was experiencing was likely just a "catch" like described above.

You mentioning the pain feeling like something "musko-skeletal" and that it's near your lungs, made me think that might be what you're experiencing.






.



That like the catch you feel when you're running and get a stitch in your ribs? Or is that different?


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26584033 -

I got grotesque shoulders

My shoulder blades are uneven, my clavicle is weird and my supraspinatus tendon is all stupid, my shoulders are fucked


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #26584037 -

Aw you guys. I think you have beautiful shoulders :hug:


For real the only kinda shoulder I find weird is the one that pops the arm out of the joint all freak like.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: openmind]
    #26584040 -

openmind said:
pirate-blues said:
Fuuuck I somehow threw a rib out or something weird like that. Not fun. But for a little while when it was just twinges of pain I was really, really concerned it was, for some reason, pain in my lungs - even though I have no other symptoms aside from really mild allergies.....


...I'm fairly positive it's musko-skeletal pain




Could it possibly be a "catch"...?...Which is felt more in the chest/around the lungs rather than internally/in the lungs, not sure if the pain you're feeling is specifically inside the lungs or just around the lungs/chest in general.

"Precordial catch syndrome (PCS) is a non-serious condition in which there are sharp stabbing pains in the chest. These typically get worse with breathing in and occur within a small area. ... Some believe the pain may be from the chest wall or irritation of an intercostal nerve."

"Experts think that the pain caused by precordial catch syndrome is caused by nerves getting pinched or irritated in the inner lining of the chest wall....Precordial catch syndrome can occur due to a growth spurt, bad posture, or an injury, such as a blow to the chest"


I feel a "catch" in my chest occasionally, usually only randomly when I take a deep breathe or when breathing-in in general, it's not something I feel/experience consistently though...The first time I felt it a few years ago it concerned me a little bit because I didn't know what was happening (it usually takes something real serious to get me worried lol), but after reading around I came to the conclusion that what I was experiencing was likely just a "catch" like described above.
-OM
.



dude i get that too. one time it was really bad i thought i was having a heart attack and was paralyzed  and unable to breathe for like 90 seconds

never knew wtf that was before now. it hurts when it happens makes it impossible to do anything til it passes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26584042 -

:lol: Its a complicated joint :rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 4
    #26584045 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Aw you guys. I think you have beautiful shoulders :hug:



You're just saying that to be nice but deep down you know my shoulders are trash

:getout:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 3
    #26584049 -

...With a boulder on my shoulder
Feelin' kinda older
I tripped the merry-go-round...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #26584052 -

I cleaned out my rain barrel and its raining and ima brew 50 gallons of compost tea with all this new gear i got :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26584058 -

Your tells are so obvious
Shoulders too broad for a girl
Keeps you reminded
Helps you to remember where you come from

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Tantrika]
    #26584066 -

He there! I've been meaning to ask you, do you like the movie Hedwig?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Tantrika]
    #26584068 -

I'm sorry CookieCrumbs I didn't mean to yell at you

:hug:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26584070 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26584084 -

Lol I forgot about Celly Cel

Wonder what he's up to these days



--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26584097 -

tyrannicalrex said:
He there! I've been meaning to ask you, do you like the movie Hedwig?



Never seen it, prolly don't intend to

am, however, fully aware of the story behind it
due to listenning to Type O Negative a lot in high school
they did a metal cover of Angry Inch


am honestly not sure if this was Peter pressing his homophobia further
or attempting to make a bit of peace with it
early on in the band's run he posed for Playgirl, and rather than increasing his visibility among women
it resulted in him frequently getting hit on by gay guys (Playgirl's primary audience)
and he would write other homophobic songs

but he also dealt a lot with writing about identity and depression
and Angry Inch cover happens to appear on an album that also contained both "I Don't Wanna Be Me" about wanting out of his life
and "I Like Goils" a song attempting to ridicule guys who flirt with him because he's too busy with slutty girls across the world

so my initial exposure to the concept of the movie was never the greatest itself, and never pursued it further

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Nifflerz] * 3
    #26584100 -

It's okay. I enjoyed your meltdown :lol:



Has anyone seen Rammestein's new(ish) music video? It's wild, I love it.



Thought about making a whole thread for it but like most of my thread ideas I put it off until I didn't want to anymore.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26584108 -

MC Eiht is in the ICU from corona


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: Tantrika]
    #26584115 -

Interesting! I suggest watching it. That initial knowledge and a band like that doing a cover could ruin it for me too. BUT, I saw the movie back in 2003 and rented it from a blockbuster based on the cover and the synopsis. That movie blew my mind and I bought the soundtrack, it rocks. Also the one and only time I ever did drag I did the theme song. I was tending bar in St Pete Fla and it was a turnabout show. I finally put it on a CD, lol. It was filmed with an old sony 8mm cam that I still have. I am very curious of a review of thew movie from you. I hope you watch it one day. I despise type o neg anyway and never knew of this! Him and that fucking danzig dork, lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 440 | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 1 members, 48 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.