Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 439 | 440 | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | | Last >
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26581638 -

@CookieCrumbs luv u :iloveyou:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: zZZz]
    #26581645 -

zZZz

:ilovedyou:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26581658 -

Luv u dawg! :heart::manofapproval:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skank It Easy (SIE) [Re: zZZz] * 2
    #26582900 -



it's 3 degrees F outside right now let's go smoke a bowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skank It Easy (SIE) [Re: MadMuncher] * 1
    #26582928 -

I was gonna go out and smoke a while ago but there was a skunk doing skunk things. I accosted him with foul language and threats of violence but I fear he will return as I engage the chronic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Skank It Easy (SIE) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26582931 -

:manofapproval:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #26583126 -



mornin z :manofapproval:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: MadMuncher] * 5
    #26583595 -

Fuuuck I somehow threw a rib out or something weird like that. Not fun. But for a little while when it was just twinges of pain I was really, really concerned it was, for some reason, pain in my lungs - even though I have no other symptoms aside from really mild allergies.


The paranoia is real y'all :tinfoil:


Anyway, it's a gorgeous day, gonna go open up all the windows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26583629 -

Very nice day here as well, doing some work on the fence outside.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26583658 -

pirate-blues said:
Fuuuck I somehow threw a rib out or something weird like that. Not fun. But for a little while when it was just twinges of pain I was really, really concerned it was, for some reason, pain in my lungs - even though I have no other symptoms aside from really mild allergies.


The paranoia is real y'all :tinfoil:


Anyway, it's a gorgeous day, gonna go open up all the windows.



I'm not trying to freak you out but that sort of pain can be indicative of both lung and/or kidney pains. I've had pneumonia+pleurisy and semi-recent kidney issues so this comes from experience. When is the last time you went anywhere and did you do it with PPE?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: psi]
    #26583664 -

Lightning storms over here today. :popcorn:


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26583671 -

It's just overcast here. Not too cold at least, the wind is kind of warm sometimes. I'm just standing on the deck fucking around while my kids are on the trampoline. Not a bad day really. The geese are flocking back finally, they always have babies in my pond.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26583685 -

larry.fisherman said:
pirate-blues said:
Fuuuck I somehow threw a rib out or something weird like that. Not fun. But for a little while when it was just twinges of pain I was really, really concerned it was, for some reason, pain in my lungs - even though I have no other symptoms aside from really mild allergies.


The paranoia is real y'all :tinfoil:


Anyway, it's a gorgeous day, gonna go open up all the windows.



I'm not trying to freak you out but that sort of pain can be indicative of both lung and/or kidney pains. I've had pneumonia+pleurisy and semi-recent kidney issues so this comes from experience. When is the last time you went anywhere and did you do it with PPE?






That's what I was worried about, and yes I'm fully geared up with an n95 and gloves when I go out - which was last Friday. I'll be in quarantine till the 17th anyway, and will extend it if need be, because I'm going back to my parent's until June and have to be as careful as possible not to bring any viral goodies with me.


I'm fairly positive it's musko-skeletal pain, I actually feel pretty damn good otherwise. Unfortunately I have a lot of old soft tissue injuries from horseback riding, and this feels pretty familiar. It's getting better with some stretching and movement, so I doubt it's a 'slipped rib' or anything like that and probably more run of the mill back pain.


I do appreciate and share your concerns though, believe me I'm not taking anything lightly these days, I'll keep an eye on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: MadMuncher] * 1
    #26583858 -

MadMuncher said:


mornin z :manofapproval:



good mornin God Bless u sir! :heart::manofapproval:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues] * 3
    #26583860 -

Hey pirate-blues luv u! :iloveyou:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26583960 -

pirate-blues said:
Fuuuck I somehow threw a rib out or something weird like that. Not fun.



:woah:

Be careful PB!


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26583981 -

https://www.healthline.com/health/costochondritis

Maybe. If it's near your sternum it's probably something like that. Especially if you have back pain too.  If its under your ribs could be pleurisy or a pulled muscle. Or diaphragm spasms.


Or tons of other things. But usually when pain is coming from an organ your body fucking tells you. Loudly.


Not always, but usually.


The way you describe it sounds exactly like my experience with costochondritis. The "pop out a rib" thing. Almost always caused by strain and almost always immediately bitchy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 2
    #26583992 -

It's actually only in my back - left quadrant right around the ribs and radiating up to the shoulder blade, but. I took some ibprofen and it pretty much killed all the pain except for my shoulder blade. I've been sleeping really funny and doing lots of tossing and turning..it's entirely possible I thrashed something out of alignment :uhoh:. I've also been working from home and my work station here is a little less ergonomic and is mostly me hunched over my laptop on the couch, tbh, so that could be it.



And yeah, I feel like my body would be screaming in other ways if it was my actual organs that were in trouble. I've been taking my temp like a crazy person since I bought this infrared thermometer and it's been completely normal every time :shrug:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26584000 -

benzos tend to help with that kinda pain for me, usually relaxes it enough to make it go away. It's the only time I'll take em.

I got big sexy shoulders and it hurts to wake up sometimes. I have to sleep like a vampire or I'll hurt myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rankin or Skankin? (RoS?) [Re: psi] * 3
    #26584011 -

pirate-blues said:
Fuuuck I somehow threw a rib out or something weird like that. Not fun. But for a little while when it was just twinges of pain I was really, really concerned it was, for some reason, pain in my lungs - even though I have no other symptoms aside from really mild allergies.....


...I'm fairly positive it's musko-skeletal pain




Could it possibly be a "catch"...?...Which is felt more in the chest/around the lungs rather than internally/in the lungs, not sure if the pain you're feeling is specifically inside the lungs or just around the lungs/chest in general.

"Precordial catch syndrome (PCS) is a non-serious condition in which there are sharp stabbing pains in the chest. These typically get worse with breathing in and occur within a small area. ... Some believe the pain may be from the chest wall or irritation of an intercostal nerve."

"Experts think that the pain caused by precordial catch syndrome is caused by nerves getting pinched or irritated in the inner lining of the chest wall....Precordial catch syndrome can occur due to a growth spurt, bad posture, or an injury, such as a blow to the chest"



I feel a "catch" in my chest occasionally, usually only randomly when I take a deep breathe or when breathing-in in general, it's not something I feel/experience consistently though...The first time I felt it a few years ago it concerned me a little bit because I didn't know what was happening (it usually takes something real serious to get me worried lol), but after reading around I came to the conclusion that what I was experiencing was likely just a "catch" like described above.

You mentioning the pain feeling like something "musko-skeletal" and that it's near your lungs, made me think that might be what you're experiencing.







psi said:
Very nice day here as well, doing some work on the fence outside.




Same here.

We had a nice soaking rain yesterday and now clear blue sunny skies today.

Birds are chirpin' and the bugs & bees are buzzin'.

I'm about to start breaking the ground and sowing seeds for my garden and cannabis grow today.







-OM

.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 439 | 440 | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 7 members, 21 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 18 queries.