Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 438 | 439 | 440 | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | | Last >
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26580770 -

Hope you're staying hydrated and stuff dude. Otherwise it seems like a perfect time to be biking.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 2
    #26580774 -




CookieCrumbs said:
Bushwacking and dancing while doing small chores has been most of my weekend.

Getting in the habit of yelling at my computer while working. Makes me feel better but probably not a good habit to have.

Glad I was able to go and move about though. I was getting so stiff and achey.


Been trying to train myself out of duck footed waddling so it's been a bad time to not do any walking at all.





lol this, and making :wtf: faces at my computer sums up every second of my work day outside of calls. That was well before this whole conundrum though.



A good brisk walk in the middle of the workday helps too :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26580784 -

I enjoyed the uncrowded roads today
It wont last


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chat (LNC) [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #26580791 -

No doubt. enjoy those wide, open roads for now.

I took a bike ride near sunset today. Saw people in their houses looking at the window like "what the fuck" :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26580796 -

Man everyone and their grandma walk in the middle of the day. I can't hate on them for it cuz they need to get out too but a stroll around the neighborhood is a choice between not social distancing and getting hit by a car.

I wised up late last week and started going when the sun started setting.


Not sure how much it helps since pavement/concrete is hard on the bones (why I developed duck feet) but I'll try it more regularly this week.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 2
    #26580806 -

HBO GO/NOW IS FREE Y'ALL :bongload:

Binge away!


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Night Chat (LNC) [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #26580808 -

Saaaay waaah?

Hell yah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Night Chat (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26580819 -

:iloveyou:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Night Chat (LNC) [Re: zZZz]
    #26580850 -

I SAID ITS FREE :lol:

just make an account and watch away


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Night Chat (LNC) [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 1
    #26580859 -

Hmm. Starting yesterday all the showtime channels started working on my cable. Get people hooked
During the pandemic then snatch it away and make them beg.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26581044 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Hope you're staying hydrated and stuff dude. Otherwise it seems like a perfect time to be biking.



It brings me lots of joy and relief to be out there  with the little animals, we hangout.

I'm happy that it's always sunny. I wish that one day we could all be happy.


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26581185 -

I'm back at work today. I just barely clocked in and I already feel like I'm covered from head to toe in covid-19.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26581330 -

:sad::hug:


Hang in there. If I were you I'd be checking out all the expansions they've made to unemployment due to this, but I understand that's not possible or practical for a lot of people, and it's easy to say 'Quit your job!' from the sidelines. Has your company taken steps like handing out ppe and allowing people easier ways to socially distance from one another?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26581360 -

pirate-blues said:
:sad::hug:


Hang in there. If I were you I'd be checking out all the expansions they've made to unemployment due to this, but I understand that's not possible or practical for a lot of people, and it's easy to say 'Quit your job!' from the sidelines. Has your company taken steps like handing out ppe and allowing people easier ways to socially distance from one another?



Well the building is virtually empty besides a handful of people but I'm still having some indirect contact with people. I work in the mailroom at an office building for one of the big banks and still have to handle all the packages and stuff. Pretty much all the employees are working from home but some are still driving up here to pick certain things up.

I'm such an idiot though -- I couldn't even muster the strength to pass up my usual morning coffee so I stopped by the gas station to get some. Of course I touched the creamer and sugar containers and forgot the hand sanitizer at home that I specifically put on the counter for me to bring

:facepalm:

It's amazing how paranoid this shit can make one now -- I can't even make a routine cup of coffee at a gas station without thinking I got the virus :lol::sad:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26581362 -

When are you heading out to your folks' place, pirate?


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26581377 -

Niffla said:
pirate-blues said:
:sad::hug:


Hang in there. If I were you I'd be checking out all the expansions they've made to unemployment due to this, but I understand that's not possible or practical for a lot of people, and it's easy to say 'Quit your job!' from the sidelines. Has your company taken steps like handing out ppe and allowing people easier ways to socially distance from one another?



Well the building is virtually empty besides a handful of people but I'm still having some indirect contact with people. I work in the mailroom at an office building for one of the big banks and still have to handle all the packages and stuff. Pretty much all the employees are working from home but some are still driving up here to pick certain things up.

I'm such an idiot though -- I couldn't even muster the strength to pass up my usual morning coffee so I stopped by the gas station to get some. Of course I touched the creamer and sugar containers and forgot the hand sanitizer at home that I specifically put on the counter for me to bring

:facepalm:

It's amazing how paranoid this shit can make one now -- I can't even make a routine cup of coffee at a gas station without thinking I got the virus :lol::sad:






At least you can mostly avoid people. And yeah, I get it, old habits die hard - I would probably do exactly the same thing and then realize just as I was pulling out of there. But hey, even just taking minor precautions is better than nothing. Don't let perfect get in the way of good :sun:.

There is some thought that the way you're exposed to it matters - in addition to viral load, in terms of how severe you'll get it. I would think that catching it from a package or from a surface that an infected person touches is probably better for you than say...a doctor or nurse or paramedic who gets infected because they're doing cpr on a patient or something.


And I'm headed out my folk's way April 17th! I have to put it in my calendar, because  I've lost like all sense of time with this thing lol. It feels like it's lasted a lifetime already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26581407 -

I know it's crazy, it does feel like it has lasted FOREVER already.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #26581422 -

Went to the cabin for the weekend. Planning on going for Easter weekend coming up as well since there's no one having a party or family get together. It's pretty awesome actually because we are doing some major cleaning and getting rid of a bunch of stuff out there. Someone came  by and asked about buying it, and there's signs up around it for other properties. This place will be a million dollar property in 20 years, I can feel it. 11 acres near the royal gorge, hell yes!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26581438 -

Time dilation is strong with this one lol I never know what day it is either :awehigh:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #26581512 -

I'm insanely bad with time. I basically exist outside of it.


Time relevant to me is when does the sun set? When does the sun rise? What season is it? What season is coming?

That's about the most I can keep track of. I'm always disoriented when sun set is shifting and I'm trapped in my office building all day and I come out and it's dark at 6pm.


Especially if the weather is still warm.




I'm getting used to working from home I guess. Though I can tell it's not going to be good for my mental state. Maybe in some ways, I'll get in touch with my inner crazy probably.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 438 | 439 | 440 | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 18 queries.