Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 437 | 438 | 439 | 440 | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | | Last >
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26580339 -

haha, thanks TV for all the silly entertainment :tongue: :awehigh:

Comcast, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HULU is booming right now!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #26580341 -

I binge watch My 600 lb Life, I certainly can't cast the first stone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 3
    #26580390 -

Well shit.

I just realized that I've thought that Greg Kinnear and Rob Lowe were the same person this whole time, and Rob Lowe was not in Little Miss Sunshine. :mindblown:






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26580394 -

:lol:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #26580399 -

:rofl:

Welcome to the party PB


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #26580406 -

Fashionably late, as always.

I literally just got into a full on argument with someone on the phone about it too :facepalm:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 3
    #26580424 -

silver lining, the person on the other side of the phone is probably beaming with pride over the recent victory

you did your good for the world today


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26580502 -

Doppelgangers, for the fuckin win!

https://www.liveabout.com/true-stories-of-doppelgangers-2593448

Just ate some Shin Black Instant Ramen. Pretty good tasting.

My friend in Washington went MIA. We were supposed to game today...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: Mr.PhilCybin] * 3
    #26580506 -

I did something today?!



Yes!



lol jk
kinda



hope your friend's okay LC.

Let's just hope they're being flaky


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26580510 -

What kinda music yall been listenin to lately


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26580511 -

I did nothing :/ well the dishes and laundry..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: Near Dylan] * 1
    #26580533 -

Near Dylan said:
What kinda music yall been listenin to lately



blues


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely Nite Chillin' (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26580548 -

:lol:

Yeah, hes probably being flakey or more likely fell asleep. He gets on unpredictable sleep schedules. Much like myself really.

if anything, Overwatch by myself which is A-OK :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: SonicTitan] * 4
    #26580554 -

SonicTitan said:
I did nothing :/ well the dishes and laundry..





Yeah I'm on day 2(I think?) of a strict self quarantine - no grocery stores, no delivery, no driving(because then I'll need to stop and get gas and re-sterilize the car). I'm headed up to the family compound in 2 weeks. If I'm gonna be stuck at home, I'd rather be surrounded by forests and lakes and no people, so I'm headed back to mom and pop's till..idk..June? My dad has to take immuno-suppressing medication though, and I will never forgive myself if I do something during this that causes him to get sick.


So careful does it.


I do have to get the dog out for walks, but I don't have a shared entrance/exit, so there's next to no risk there.


But the next couple weeks are gonna be rough. Hiking has kept me sane so far, but we'll have to make do with what's in walking distance that's not crowded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 3
    #26580575 -

good for you that's a great idea. im allowed out after tomorrow





Goin' up the country, mama, don't you want to go?
May take me a fair brown, may take me one or two more

Big Eighty left Savannah, Lord, and did not stop
You ought to saw that colored fireman when he got that boiler hot
You can reach over in the corner mama and hand me my travelin' shoes
You know by that, I've got them Statesboro blues

Mama, sister got 'em, auntie got 'em
Brother got 'em, friend got 'em, I got 'em
Woke up this morning, we had them Statesboro blues
I looked over in the corner, grandpa and grandma had 'em too




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: MadMuncher] * 2
    #26580576 -

MadMuncher said:
Near Dylan said:
What kinda music yall been listenin to lately



blues





Fuck ya dawg i went through a delta blues phase last summer real heavy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: MadMuncher] * 2
    #26580593 -

MadMuncher said:
good for you that's a great idea. im allowed out after tomorrow





Goin' up the country, mama, don't you want to go?
May take me a fair brown, may take me one or two more

Big Eighty left Savannah, Lord, and did not stop
You ought to saw that colored fireman when he got that boiler hot
You can reach over in the corner mama and hand me my travelin' shoes
You know by that, I've got them Statesboro blues

Mama, sister got 'em, auntie got 'em
Brother got 'em, friend got 'em, I got 'em
Woke up this morning, we had them Statesboro blues
I looked over in the corner, grandpa and grandma had 'em too











Godspeed!









Trilogy - Loggins & Messina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26580601 -

Godspeed for sure!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lit Night Chats (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 4
    #26580608 -

Road my bicycle close to 100 miles today.

There is never anyone around anyway.

Feel kind of dizzy now.


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Major Dank Connectedcosmos (MDC) [Re: watermelon mon] * 2
    #26580757 -

Bushwacking and dancing while doing small chores has been most of my weekend.

Getting in the habit of yelling at my computer while working. Makes me feel better but probably not a good habit to have.

Glad I was able to go and move about though. I was getting so stiff and achey.


Been trying to train myself out of duck footed waddling so it's been a bad time to not do any walking at all.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 437 | 438 | 439 | 440 | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,802 topic views. 3 members, 22 guests and 240 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.