Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | 341 | 342 | 343 | 344 | 345 | 346 | 347 | 348 | 349 | 350 | 351 | 352 | 353 | 354 | 355 | | Last >
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 1
    #26497823 -

Tantrika said:
yeah, they talk a lot about avoiding/stopping if any raspyness comes up
it was part of what intimidating me out of trying to voice train without getting processed into the medical system
tho still envious of trans men, because their hormone therapy actually changes the vocal chords in the same way male puberty does
whereas for me, hrt won't

the interesting thing to me is being not musically inclined, and not really being able to greatly "hear" my way to getting my pitches right
but with the software to analyze it, am able to get used to producing the different pitches by feeling how air is passing through my facial cavity

but yeah, vocal chords an instrument it is not desirable to damage

raspy deadpan gothic girl voice sounds like something that would go straight into my playlist just by virtue of description :tongue:

my "voice goals" are not at all reasonable
Liv gets to higher pitches than my voice will do
but shoot for the moon kind of thing

my other unreasonable voice goal is Widowmaker from Overwatch
but it would be a real dum dum move on my part to start speaking with a French accent and not speak French
even if her range is a bit lower





lol! your voice being in constant french mode would be funny. I can do all kinds of accents and occasionally I binge uk television and movies and start doing whatever accent is being spoken involuntarily, so I start to sound like a weird mix of american and uk accents.

Yeah you gotta be careful but I find your brain will let you know when to stop, like it shouldn't be painful. I find vocal training to be like weight lifting, you have to push it if you want to make consistent gains. Its a tricky balance, everyone has their own range of limits and how much they can push while staying safe. As always perseverance is key. I love having unreasonable goals. Its how you surprise yourself with what you can accomplish! I wish you super success in your training! Also do you play Overwatch??


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Liquid Night Channeling (LNC) [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #26497830 -

Cosmic_Flame said:
HUGS :heart:

what's everyone up 2?

drinking coffee atm and cuddles with my cats. I saw a super fun horror film today. As Above, So Below and I really liked where they went with it, kinda wish they had explored more of where it was going. Movies like that have unlimited potential with its story.



Hey Cosmic! Good to see ya.

Im smoking some buds my friend gave me. The largest bud variety collection I think Ive ever had before. Its crazy.

Listening to some Psy-Dub, about to play some Overwatch.
psydub-glith

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26497841 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
tyrannicalrex said:
YAY!

Hey y'all! Party tonight! 55th b day celebration, b day actually tomorrow. So, I'm going to be 55, the date is 2/22/2020, and I weigh 222lbs! Logical?



The Numerology is perfect man! Congrats! Have an epic 02-22-2020 (Numerology of 10) on your 55th Birthday (Numerology of 10)! :cheers:

Super glad youre all healthy Pirate-Blues! I was getting worried there for a second. Looks like it was just a random iris anomaly :thumbup:

I too might go up to the mountain this weekend for snowboarding. But gotta get a payday loan first to get my bank account back to positive.....

Im working on a 5S project at work. I love 5Sing. Its one of the best things to happen to manufacturing across the board!



Dude, why would you go snowboarding if you have to take out a payday loan? and didn't you just buy some electronics that you WANTED and not NEEDED? I met you before and you seemed pretty intelligent, but you're making choices that are basically retarded, and I'm not trying to be mean. Are you depressed or something and trying to find happiness in material items? Don't you ever want to retire or go on a big trip or anything?

What about some "Fuck You" money? Don't you want "Fuck You" money? I can tell you from experience that life is much better with fuck you money. The more money you have, the less shit you have to take, and money makes money. I know it's hard at first, but it's good to save a little nest egg.

Again, not sayin it to be mean because If I didn't care about your future and consider you a friend then I wouldn't say anything, but I want the best for you.

Hey Pirateblue, Glad you're doing well and getting everything checked out. I hope they find out what it is and I hope it's because you're developing a super power or something cool like that! Good Luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26497976 -

I made a coffee last night and placed it on my bedside table, so I wouldnt have to make a coffee in the morning, but the downside was because it was cold, I drank it in like 2 seconds, and now I want to make another one


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: Lophosaurus] * 2
    #26497992 -

Loph is just 24/7 stuck in this "Joe Rogan in a bad mood" attitude. If I hear one more Rogan fanboy say "'fuck you' money" I will start my own financial help service.

We all are very much aware of Logic's retarded spending habits. Which are even funnier considering he champions himself as being 'good with managing money'. He reminds me of my personal finance class back in high school where my teacher used this "Mr. Bill" from SNL doll to represent somebody who was making a lot of poor financial decisions, usually things that would bring quick money but fuck him over in the long run, like payday loans, and buying a lot of shit that he didn't need despite already being in a rough spot financially. Logical chaos is just the mr. bill doll of our shroomery finance class. But he won't listen to anyone pointing it out, we tried already, so can't you just have a chuckle about it and move on? Stop bein so serious to everyone man it aint yo life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #26498006 -

Cosmic_Flame said:
lol! your voice being in constant french mode would be funny. I can do all kinds of accents and occasionally I binge uk television and movies and start doing whatever accent is being spoken involuntarily, so I start to sound like a weird mix of american and uk accents.

Yeah you gotta be careful but I find your brain will let you know when to stop, like it shouldn't be painful. I find vocal training to be like weight lifting, you have to push it if you want to make consistent gains. Its a tricky balance, everyone has their own range of limits and how much they can push while staying safe. As always perseverance is key. I love having unreasonable goals. Its how you surprise yourself with what you can accomplish! I wish you super success in your training! Also do you play Overwatch??



Yeah! Max gains!



for me that is where having the structure of an "official" medical program helps,
gives me a way to push myself but not go overboard
like having a spotter, but for voice?

on the unfortunate side it has exposed me to some of the "issue" with Canada's free health care
because the ideal of the program would be to have scheduled meetings with the therapist every week
but they simply don't have the resources to do that for patients
so rather than having 40-50 sessions with the therapist, will be getting 10-12 and that is it

It has been a while for me since booting up Overwatch
hit a bit of a plateau where the game stopped putting me in games with noobs and started putting me in games with skilled players
but my actual skill level sucks, luck carried me up
and my slowing reaction time makes me feel old :lol:

:goodmorning:

ended up taking a "nap" with my cat last night that lasted until my "take your damn pills" alarm went this morning
so feeling kind of rested, but unusually so as my sleep schedule is typically daytime

hope you and all the other beautiful Shroomerites who may peep this message have a fantastic weekend :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: Near Dylan] * 3
    #26498065 -

Near Dylan said:
Loph is just 24/7 stuck in this "Joe Rogan in a bad mood" attitude. If I hear one more Rogan fanboy say "'fuck you' money" I will start my own financial help service.

We all are very much aware of Logic's retarded spending habits. Which are even funnier considering he champions himself as being 'good with managing money'. He reminds me of my personal finance class back in high school where my teacher used this "Mr. Bill" from SNL doll to represent somebody who was making a lot of poor financial decisions, usually things that would bring quick money but fuck him over in the long run, like payday loans, and buying a lot of shit that he didn't need despite already being in a rough spot financially. Logical chaos is just the mr. bill doll of our shroomery finance class. But he won't listen to anyone pointing it out, we tried already, so can't you just have a chuckle about it and move on? Stop bein so serious to everyone man it aint yo life.



What the fuck are you talking about? You're one of the biggest proponents of this stupid "bother Logical about what he does with his money like a long lost Dad" bullshit. Then Loph does it and you're like, "Pfft, typical Loph!" Nut up or shut up, it's retarded to watch someone do the same shit as you and sit on a high horse. But I guess that's lost on you seeing as you think you know how to run some dude on the Internet's life. Way to go, dad. You managed to make yourself look like an ass and tell someone it's their fault. Brilliant. This post is so fucking stupid it surprises me not at all that you made it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: Tantrika]
    #26498068 -

what my snitch said was read to me word by word

It made me really pissed


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26498071 -

I'm going to drop him off in the ghetto in USA and leave him there to fend for himself


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: watermelon mon] * 1
    #26498073 -

watermelon mon said:
I'm going to drop him off in the ghetto in USA and leave him there to fend for himself



you in my mind:



:tongue:
:hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #26498082 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: psi]
    #26498094 -

Lol I dont think I would really do that

If I did no one would find out about it

Take him to the worst part of city

would be like you might get robbed so

leave your phone / passport in the car , go get us some snacks

Than just lock the door drive away laughing

I wouldnt do that to my worst enemy 

The best part is you could get away with it

Convience stores arent the same there in MI , you cant just walk in and walk out like canada

I realized that I had any money once over there , It didnt go well


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (02/22/20 07:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26498231 -

larry.fisherman said:
What the fuck are you talking about? You're one of the biggest proponents of this stupid "bother Logical about what he does with his money like a long lost Dad" bullshit. Then Loph does it and you're like, "Pfft, typical Loph!" Nut up or shut up, it's retarded to watch someone do the same shit as you and sit on a high horse. But I guess that's lost on you seeing as you think you know how to run some dude on the Internet's life. Way to go, dad. You managed to make yourself look like an ass and tell someone it's their fault. Brilliant. This post is so fucking stupid it surprises me not at all that you made it



You will never understand me! Stop melting at all my posts because ur too stupid to read between tha lines!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: Near Dylan]
    #26498237 -

Nuh-uh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: psi] * 1
    #26498321 -

Man. A bunch of these people crammed me in their car. and they gave me a ride to the mall.

I found all of these chocolates. I didnt know what one to pick. So I told them to give me a random surprise. 1 slice of chocolate.



They gave me this one. It was awesome.



Now I am not far from , a make up store with techno music blasting and I'm scared.


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26498322 -

It was like a mini cheese cake : )

They seemed to have thought it was fun.

I like to have fun.

Wow I sound gay.


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Edited by watermelon mon (02/22/20 11:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26498358 -

There's nothing gay about liking fun. Or is there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: psi]
    #26498360 -

Gay ol times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26498364 -

Gay was always supposed to just mean happy not homosex. Can't we go back to the good old days? :triggered:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eyes More Comfortable (EMC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26498365 -

I am shopping got a cup of tea and I got my hair done ; )

:mushroom2:


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | 341 | 342 | 343 | 344 | 345 | 346 | 347 | 348 | 349 | 350 | 351 | 352 | 353 | 354 | 355 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.