Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
someone level with me about P. Tampanensis
    #2636749 -

seeing as it's damn near impossible to find any kind of information or trip reports on Psilocybe Tampanensis (a.k.a. truffles, Philosophers stones), someone please level with me about them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone level with me about P. Tampanensis [Re: magicaltwiggz]
    #2637358 -

Ive tried them twice and both times had a fantastic time. Compared to cubensis I found them to be more "active" and "euphoric". I spent about 5 hours dancing and pacing around with my man laughing till my face hurt.
A definate perception change though less OEV than I found with cubies. I had an ovewhelming sensation of being incredibly "high" and found them to be real playful and upbeat.
i found the body load almost non existant and we talked (albeit nonsense) non stop all night!!  :thumbup:
We had some amazing moments of clarity regarding the world and its meanings and the come down was smooooth and very sexy  :wink:
if you like upbeat active tripping that is easy to ride...you will love em... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:


--------------------
Monkeys need lovin too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone level with me about P. Tampanensis [Re: monkey_monkey]
    #2638149 -

fantastic... amongst all the bad things I've heard finally some good news... any visuals at all? the only reason I ask is cuz I got 2 oz. of tampanensis in the mail today and I'm anxious to try them out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone level with me about P. Tampanensis [Re: magicaltwiggz]
    #2639634 -

Oh definate visuals...colours were vivid to the extreme..at one point we named all the rooms in my house according to their colour "the red room" "the yellow room" etc. OEV were not as constant as I found with other shrooms...they were more playful and surprising. We spent a lot of time saying "did you just see that?"
They taste better too...a bit like bitter walnuts and I didnt experience any nausea..have fun..let me know how you got on.


--------------------
Monkeys need lovin too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone level with me about P. Tampanensis [Re: magicaltwiggz]
    #2640636 -

15 gramns fresh is a dose equivelant to 3-5 dried grams of cubies.

There is really not much difference in them since all contain psilocine/psilocybine.

Each of the 190 species of mushrooms contain a different amount of chemicals from species to species and also from collection to collection within the same species can have a different amount of chemicals. Most users only consume small amounts and nev er really see what the shrooms are really all about.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone level with me about P. Tampanensis [Re: magicaltwiggz]
    #2641582 -

well, I took an estimated 2.5 grams of fresh tampanensis truffles last night, and I ate them on top of a brownie, delicious... after 15 minutes I felt the "electricity" that everyone speaks of... had a slight amount of nausea, so I smoked a little bit of marijuana to calm me down. after the weed kicked in, the mushies started to go to work... it wasn't as strong as I was hoping for, but it was fun to say the least. the come up was electric, and the peak was amazing (after smoking a little more weed). I watched the matrix: revolutions and tripped on that pretty hard... some cool OEVs. I then popped a Seb Fontaine (trance music) cd into the PS2, and I stared at the rotating cube while this music flowed through my brain, bringing me to a state of pure bliss. the cool thing was, while I listened to this trance music and watched the rotating cube (if you have a PS2, you know what I'm talking about), staring at the tv created these amazing flowing fractal patterns eminating from the cube. like I said, it was pure bliss. next time I'm definately upping the dose to 5 - 8 grams for a killer trip. the cool thing is, I still have about 2 oz. of these truffles left!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone level with me about P. Tampanensis [Re: magicaltwiggz]
    #2641632 -

Fantastico!!! We had around 15 grams of freh each. Glad you had fun, and enjoy the rest...I still have a hatful of dried ones for a rainy day  :smile: :heart:


--------------------
Monkeys need lovin too!

Edited by monkey_monkey (05/05/04 12:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone level with me about P. Tampanensis [Re: monkey_monkey]
    #2643082 -

>>There is really not much difference in them since all contain psilocine/psilocybine

Dont ruin everyones fun :frown:,,  They all have their own feeling  in my mind..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tampanensis mushroom doseage? Psycloud 1,199 1 06/12/05 09:18 AM
by harpd
* 40 grams of fresh Psilocybe Tampanensis. Too much? Shroomnibbler 7,020 16 06/29/07 12:40 AM
by drSE
* Psilocybe Tampanensis (Philosophers Stone)...? D?ire 6,035 1 12/09/02 04:55 PM
by mjshroomer
* Tampanensis mexicana durnie 3,569 7 11/19/06 07:36 PM
by Unifloo
* Psilocybe Tampanensis (AKA Philosophers Stone)
( 1 2 3 all )
Shroomnibbler 8,906 40 12/19/07 01:25 PM
by Chronic7
* PHILOSOPHER STONES : P.TAMPANENSIS Kapa 7,196 19 03/25/03 04:13 AM
by Anno
* Psilocybe truffles: Mexicana vs. Tampanensis
( 1 2 all )
jamboUK 7,018 26 09/03/03 04:19 PM
by jamboUK
* anyboby taken tampanensis (truffles) before? benson7 11,805 13 02/27/20 09:09 AM
by Shenmue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,778 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 46 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.