Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | | Last >
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: koods]
    #26364910 -

:feelingfunky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: koods]
    #26364921 -

koods said:
My shrooms grow in mulch. Never seen a shroom grow on poop.



You've never been to SE OK then.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26364933 -

:yes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #26364937 -

tyrannicalrex said:
koods said:
My shrooms grow in mulch. Never seen a shroom grow on poop.



You've never been to SE OK then.:grin:



Nor would I want to


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: koods]
    #26364943 -

I don't blame you one bit! I never want to again either,lol!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26365003 -

:cig: :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #26365263 -

You kids and your hippity hoppity rappy music!:sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #26365441 -

Had a good mushroom hunt today. Edibles and actives!!! I also found a pristine Donald Duck Firefighting Figure and a dingy rubber duck.





I was hunting so long that the coal on my smoker went out so I moved the pork butt to the oven and I'll finish it on the grill in a couple hours.

Is anyone else having a fantastic Friday dinner?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26365483 -

Quote:
Lophosaurus said:I also found a pristine Donald Duck Firefighting Figure and a dingy rubber duck.





:picdidnthappen:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26365490 -

Lophosaurus said:
Had a good mushroom hunt today. Edibles and actives!!! I also found a pristine Donald Duck Firefighting Figure and a dingy rubber duck.





I was hunting so long that the coal on my smoker went out so I moved the pork butt to the oven and I'll finish it on the grill in a couple hours.

Is anyone else having a fantastic Friday dinner?




Fall morels? Wtf

Allenii look exactly like ovoids. I don’t think I could tell them apart.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/06/19 05:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: koods]
    #26365500 -

there more amanita normal buttony type shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #26365507 -

I don’t think allenii get as big as ovoids



Ovoids are a warm weather species so they have the advantage of growing big and fast, but the basic features are very similar, including the ring on the stem and a slightly greenish hue to the bluing reaction

Edited by koods (12/06/19 05:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: koods]
    #26365515 -

I wish loph would post pix not taken under a disco light


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: koods] * 2
    #26365681 -

Ha, they are in my grow room. I'll move them out of there later and take a good pic or find more tomorrow and take a picture of those.

I definitely wasn't expecting to see those morels either. I searched this 40' X 40' landscape area for about 20 minutes and I still have a feeling that I left some behind. They blend so well. This time of year in the Bay  Area is sort of like spring because we haven't had rain for like 5 months and now that we do everything is coming back to life and starting to grow again, plus it's been mostly warm out.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26365698 -

i have the record for heaviest ovoid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26365711 -

cannabinated said:
i have the record for heaviest ovoid



That's a loaded post!:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26365770 -

its a fact

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26365773 -

and it was where they said they dont grow :shrug:

i feel like i inadvertently seeded it with my bicycle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26365795 -

cannabinated said:
i feel like i inadvertently seeded it with my bicycle



:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26365806 -

tyrannicalrex said:
That's a loaded post!:smirk:



that's what she said

:trustme:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,802 topic views. 5 members, 22 guests and 301 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.