Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | | Last >
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26363648 -

Lophosaurus said:
Yo dudes. Went on a walk earlier and found these bad boys in the Wendy's parking lot at lunch time. Everybody was staring as I filled my bag with shrooms. It's legal so they couldn't do anything if they wanted to.




I bet most were wondering whether you knew what you were doing or were about to poison yourself with random mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: psi]
    #26363675 -

That's for sure. Most people think you will die if you eat a wild mushroom. Most people also think that magic shrooms only grow from cow poop. I would say at least 60% of those people think that they grow under the cow's poopy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26363779 -

I'm so fucking frustrated with the silly homos thinking they only grow in cow shit!!!


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26363848 -

Crazy Horse said:
Do they have christmas in the uk.



They do, but I'll be spending Christmas here with my gym family. NYE I'll be in the UK though, which is my all time favourite celebration of the whole year. Always an epic fucking party.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #26363854 -

PumpJackTeX said:
I'm so fucking frustrated with the silly homos thinking they only grow in cow shit!!!



Are you really SOOOO frustrated?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: PumpJackTeX] * 3
    #26363855 -

PumpJackTeX said:
I'm so fucking frustrated with the silly homos thinking they only grow in cow shit!!!



Let's get the pitchforks out and get these motherfuckers

:angrymob:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loud Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26363984 -

Shit is getting serious.

Took the night off work to see Chainsmokers. The booming bass suspensr is crazy. :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26364155 -

The Chainsmokers World War Joy Tour tonight was one of the best shows Ive ever seen. The mix of live drumming/male and female singing/guitaring with DJing/SFX totally blew me away. The lighting effects and production direction was just incredible. Genre blending thru types of EDM and Pop. So expertly done. The first few songs were OK but right after that, the show turned epic and unforgettable. They even brought out a metal circus ball and brought male and female dirt bike riders to go inside of it. Had epic drum solos. So expertly done.

What a show, so special to watch. So eventful, total mix of various styles Took a bunch a photos. Heres some of my favorite ones:








This is the reason why Im addicted to dance music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26364304 -

I'm not trying to be rude and I'm glad you have fun, but do you not ever feel like "that old guy?" Even if it were my bag I'd feel like a sore thumb in the middle of a squee'ing crowd of teens at a Chris Brown concert.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26364322 -

Not yet I guess. Im not that old yet.

But yeah, theres definitely an age gap. But I just don't really give a fuck I guess :shrug:

What if they organized tickets by ticket price and by age group. :strokebeard:

At Chris Brown, my seat "neighbours" were 20-something year old ladies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 4
    #26364342 -

Nah you're old. Ur half dust, a slight breeze would both show your age and blind any opponents in a fist fight

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26364348 -

:lol: ouch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26364368 -

:ohyeahdefinitely:

:ohgodpleaseno:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26364778 -

A lot of concerts that I used to go to I was either the oldest or youngest, both weird feelings, but I didn't let it bother me too much either. The worst was the EDM shows because it's just weird to be doing drugs in the same room that has 16 year olds getting blasted and then what if you want to take someone home? You gotta start checking ID's and that is no fun.

I'm going to go on a little mushroom hunt this morning. Gonna check one known spot and then try some new spots in a scenic area. After that I'm back home to do some smoking. I'm smoking a pork butt to make pulled pork sliders!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #26364790 -

larry.fisherman said:
Nah you're old. Ur half dust, a slight breeze would both show your age and blind any opponents in a fist fight



Dude I go to edm shows all the time and I’m 50


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: koods] * 1
    #26364799 -

christmas shroomery skin is awesome :christmas:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: koods]
    #26364820 -

koods said:
larry.fisherman said:
Nah you're old. Ur half dust, a slight breeze would both show your age and blind any opponents in a fist fight



Dude I go to edm shows all the time and I’m 50



This is Koods at a show


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Live Nightly Chainsmokers (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26364861 -

prob just chilling :jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26364883 -

Niffla said:
PumpJackTeX said:
I'm so fucking frustrated with the silly homos thinking they only grow in cow shit!!!



Let's get the pitchforks out and get these motherfuckers

:angrymob:




I told my girl friend that I ate mushrooms that grew from horse poop, and she said she did too, I was like, no you havnt, she asked me what shrooms grow in, I said cow shit in nature and like brown rice flour or something artificially


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking Never Complete (LNC) [Re: gopher]
    #26364907 -

My shrooms grow in mulch. Never seen a shroom grow on poop.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,120 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,048 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,104 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,522 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,036 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,813 topic views. 3 members, 192 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.