Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26178969 -

And you spelled border wrong. I'm sure as hell not boarding her.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26178973 -

Dude, walk away from that shit.


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: Bumholio]
    #26178984 -

Yeah mostly just posting the facts to reassure myself and those of you who might question my sanity, not hers : )


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26178991 -

The question is how now to move forward encountering this bullshit on a daily basis. I'm currently applying for new jobs more in line with my career goals. Hopefully soon enough it will all be ancient history.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: Bumholio]
    #26179890 -

This place I'm applying to had this hand written note behind the wall.

Quote:
Dreams come true, its what they do. The only variable is when-

For the slow approach
Resist. Attach. Insist. Deny. Stop. Second guess. Whine. Argue. Defend. Protest. Cry. Struggle. And ask others when you know the answer yourself.

For the quick approach
Visualise. Pretend. Prepare. Dodge. Roll. Serpentine. Do not waver over intentions, but over methods. Show up, even when nothing happens. And give thanks in advance.

You knew that,
-The universe (from Notes from the Universe)



Notes from the Universe apparently being some book.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive] * 1
    #26179899 -

The friend zone doesn’t exist if you value having women as friends. :cookiemonster:

And that’s coming from a lesbian, basically the largest group off “friend zoned” people to ever exist.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26179909 -

You need to start meditating and practicing non-attachment

Gotta stop worrying about these minor inconveniences. Life's too short. There are 6 billion people, half of those are females


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #26179937 -

I did value her as a friend and really wanted to get to know her. That is not how things went down.

Yeah you're right I'll drop the whole thing now, just thought that quote was kinda uncanny.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Edited by thats_incentive (09/10/19 03:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26179987 -

SARAtonin said:
The friend zone doesn’t exist if you value having women as friends. :cookiemonster:



Not this shit again. It has nothing to do with being female. Sometimes I'll go to the grocery store and want something specific. Maybe they don't have it. I either leave with something else, or go home with nothing because I went there for something specific. Not everyone is looking to make friends, and neither should there be an expectation people value the same kinds of company. I imagine every woman makes friends with every dude they turn down too. That seems totally accurate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #26179992 -

imachavel said:
thats_incentive said:
Whatever it doesn't even matter I'm being stupid just wanted to discuss it. Fuckin FORGET IT



Could you fuck her just to feel better? This will determine if you are still in the friend zone or not. I know she is married but it is not my fault.

I will share some advice a friend shared with me once. He said "dude I am depressed also, its not like this girl you are droning on about is giving me pussy either." The strange thing about this is it turns out she was giving him pussy. I guess this is a bad example. My main point is you are not depressed alone. Now I am depressed as well.

It is the main reason I get so depressed coming here. Nobody gives it up on this site. Just stories about girls who used to fuck and now don't. Ruins a mans night. Well there see? Now I can say I know how you feel.



This was a rollercoaster of a post


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26180718 -

Ya fucked up.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: lowbrow]
    #26180721 -

Fake friends?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: SARAtonin]
    #26180726 -

SARAtonin said:
The friend zone doesn’t exist if you value having women as friends. :cookiemonster:

And that’s coming from a lesbian, basically the largest group off “friend zoned” people to ever exist.



From your response, I doubt you read the post.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: lowbrow]
    #26180732 -

Also, being rejected because a girl doesnt like women is nowhere close to the same as straight up rejection

If most women experienced even 25% of the rejection men experience every day they would be curled up in a ball crying


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26180745 -

bloodsheen said:
Also, being rejected because a girl doesnt like women is nowhere close to the same as straight up rejection




This line has me confused.  Please clarify.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: lowbrow]
    #26180749 -

Oh. I'm assuming Sara is suggesting that lesbians are the ultimate friend-zoned people because they make friends with a woman only to realize said woman isn't gay.

That's like me being sad because a lesbian rejects me. It's not rejection because it wouldn't matter who I was, she wasn't going to be interested. It's not a judgement of me


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: lowbrow]
    #26180755 -

From a lesbians point of view. You go for a girl, she's not into girls, done.

Maybe she experiments, success. Either way not the same as a man being rejected by a woman who likes other men.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26180756 -

@lowbrow It means that whatever impression she made, the rejection was due to a simple fact of sexual orientation. It's life, it's nothing personal, it hurts less.

Women are much less concerned after I reject them, because then I tell them it's because I'm gay and it becomes okay :shrug:

The friendzone is something someone puts himself in.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26180757 -

Correct.

Thus this was my internal narrative whenever ii was rejected.:thumbsup:


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: bloodsheen]
    #26180759 -

bloodsheen said:
Oh. I'm assuming Sara is suggesting that lesbians are the ultimate friend-zoned people because they make friends with a woman only to realize said woman isn't gay.

That's like me being sad because a lesbian rejects me. It's not rejection because it wouldn't matter who I was, she wasn't going to be interested. It's not a judgement of me



The reason I responded was because your response was directed at me.  Thanks for clarification.  I kind of agree with what you said though. If that’s the case, her statement was highly hypocritical.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Friend got screwed
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 4,720 33 05/12/04 03:49 PM
by iloveraving
* LESBIAN PORN Jenny 4,347 16 11/12/02 09:34 PM
by Papaver
* Can men and women be just friends? magissa 2,508 18 05/03/04 05:28 PM
by TheDude
* Lesbian Puppets Deathexplosion 1,487 0 04/16/05 08:20 PM
by Deathexplosion
* What's your special orraginus (sp?) zone? *DELETED* Demon 1,951 17 08/19/07 12:20 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* Almost lost a friend today.. iloveraving 2,268 10 04/12/04 07:58 AM
by neuro
* Friends got busted last night ...
( 1 2 all )
flatline 4,344 28 06/29/16 11:34 PM
by Steven777
* E and marriage vs. friends djfrog 2,859 19 11/06/03 10:29 AM
by Kid_Orgo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
919 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.