Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The Friend Zone
    #26171452 -

Hey guys I just derailed this other thread and got some sweet replies so figured I'd post it here too and let you fellas have at it.

Quote:
thats_incentive said: Yeah no shit this world is done for as far as I'm concerned. We've saturated it with false values and distractions. We've overfished the lifeblood of the earth, the oceans, meanwhile pouring our black sin back into it.

Sorry guys I just got friend zoned by this girl I mean I know she wasn't right for me I just wanted her to be so badly, I pictured us paddling out tandem on small summer days together, taking the motorbike out to the fields to go picking on cold and rainy fall days, spending the evenings afterward over tea and sweaters, candles and long talks (she's real great for talking to).

You're getting the whole story because I have nobody else to tell it to. And hey actually come to think of it I'd like your perspectives.


So basically she just came on to me super strong. I thought she was cute at work but wanted to play it slow and let things build up nice and natural, you know flirt and get to know her better. I guess she got impatient and asked for my snapchat and then after we did that a while, my number. We went on two dates, the second of which ended in us watching a movie at her place then I kissed her and bam she was on top of me and we were making out then whew the clothes were coming off. Now this girl is very attractive, but for me I need some kind of emotional connection or at least to be very comfortable with the girl so I started feeling weird and well just couldn't get into it. I was feeling pressure and like this was just the I guess obligatory thing people do, idk. It really freaked me out and I just wasn't into it but I was still trying to force things and I just couldn't get it up, nor did I really want to.

Oh yeah right after she climbed on top of me and we had been making out for a minute, when things were still cool (cause I liked that a lot), she asked if she could be my girlfriend which was kinda weird. I shoulda said hold up what why but I just said yes :shrug: idk what that was about.

Anyway the next day we worked together and things were kinda awkward and afterward I texted her and said maybe we should hold off on the girlfriend thing, that I liked her and only her (obviously duh) and she would be an awesome girlfriend (cause she was really so affectionate, always positive and complementing me), but that it was too soon and we should see what happens. I'm not a labels type of person I'm a feelings type of person and we hadn't even had time to possibly have worked those out.

So she comes right back with "I think we should just be friends" and "I feel like this is all just a lot". After that she's completely cold to me, totally uninterested.

So I said ok and everything, that was a while back.  I should've forgotten it then and there, but I didn't and we hung out a few times (friend zone) and maybe flirted some idek. Now this other guy gots hired around the time I asked her out the first time, and he's a real jerk, I'm not going into it, just trust me. He works his way up to manager pretty quick, and after that the two of them really hit it off, they spend a lot of time together, and ok I'm not discounting that it could totally just be my jealousy but I swear it seems like she likes him.

Catch is he's married so he's like off limits and she can't admit to it, maybe even to herself. Anyway it bothered me enough and was obvious enough that one day I asked her if she liked him and she got pretty defensive and angry at me (rightfully so, perhaps) with things like "heres the thing, some people just resonate well together" and when I say "well if you vibe well with that asshole then we're even less compatible than I thought" her "well he's my boss what do you expect me to do?"

But idk. I swear I see it in her eyes when she talks to him, they get wider, she goes up to him for no reason and says little things, she says goodbye to him and not to me when she leaves. I just can't shake the obvious, but I also can't seem to shake how I feel about her. :cranky:

All this is ok I mean she can do whatever she wants, I just wish she never would've fucked with me in the process :/ It just suxxxxx so much I've been literally 100% alone for like 2 years and happy that way then all the sudden woah thought I was getting a cool little friend but no It's two dates, she realizes she doesn't like me, leads me on for a couple months while suppressing her feelings for this other guy, then bam I'm somehow even lonelier than I was before.


What do you guys think? Honestly I'm just so confused :frown:(( 



Aaand FIGHT!!


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26171666 -

I mean just curious what you think


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive] * 4
    #26171689 -

I think you should do some dabs :awehigh:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26171706 -

I've done lots throughout the course of this trainwreck and I hate to say I don't think it helped a ton


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26171712 -

Thats kind of problem when dab hits don't make you feel better don't you think?


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: imachavel]
    #26171720 -

Yes it's a huge problem, one of the many

They make me feel better, and often offer a fresh perspective, but nothing that lasts :shrug:


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Edited by thats_incentive (09/06/19 12:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26171722 -

I sort of feel like there is no "friend zone" with a chick. Friend zone simply means someone is in her "cock zone" and it just probably isnt you. You know?.... :shrug:

thats_incentive said:
Yes it's a huge problem, one of the many

They make me feel better, and often offer a fresh perspective, but nothing that lasts :shrug:



Bro this is the one positive thing you got going for yourself right now


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Edited by imachavel (09/06/19 12:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: imachavel]
    #26171725 -

I’m gonna do a dab hit now


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26171726 -

Whatever it doesn't even matter I'm being stupid just wanted to discuss it. Fuckin FORGET IT


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26171728 -

For me in the morning :grin:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26171734 -

thats_incentive said:
Whatever it doesn't even matter I'm being stupid just wanted to discuss it. Fuckin FORGET IT



Could you fuck her just to feel better? This will determine if you are still in the friend zone or not. I know she is married but it is not my fault.

I will share some advice a friend shared with me once. He said "dude I am depressed also, its not like this girl you are droning on about is giving me pussy either." The strange thing about this is it turns out she was giving him pussy. I guess this is a bad example. My main point is you are not depressed alone. Now I am depressed as well.

It is the main reason I get so depressed coming here. Nobody gives it up on this site. Just stories about girls who used to fuck and now don't. Ruins a mans night. Well there see? Now I can say I know how you feel.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #26171738 -

Yeah it definitely isn't me. It's that asshole who fucked up and knocked up a chick and decided he had to marry her about it so now he's stuck in his miserable life and therefore has to go around fucking with my miserable life.


I mean not saying anything is his fault, it's mine for being completely fucking stupid, but he isn't helping anything and I wish he would go to hell.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26171739 -

Dude pay attention! She's not married. The other guy who she's into is.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #26171744 -

imachavel said:
thats_incentive said:
Whatever it doesn't even matter I'm being stupid just wanted to discuss it. Fuckin FORGET IT



Could you fuck her just to feel better? This will determine if you are still in the friend zone or not. I know she is married but it is not my fault.

I will share some advice a friend shared with me once. He said "dude I am depressed also, its not like this girl you are droning on about is giving me pussy either." The strange thing about this is it turns out she was giving him pussy. I guess this is a bad example. My main point is you are not depressed alone. Now I am depressed as well.

It is the main reason I get so depressed coming here. Nobody gives it up on this site. Just stories about girls who used to fuck and now don't. Ruins a mans night. Well there see? Now I can say I know how you feel.



Haha geez.

As it stands now, it really doesn't look like it and I don't think that would make me feel better accept for my ego because I'd feel more in control, and not ugly as fuck.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Edited by thats_incentive (09/06/19 01:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive] * 1
    #26171746 -

Do you work at mcdonalds? This sounds like shit that happens to people that work at mcdonalds


--------------------
Just chillin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: Fryburn]
    #26171749 -

Yeah basically


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Edited by thats_incentive (09/06/19 01:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26178880 -

The plot has thickened.

The other day when I came in she and the other dude (lets just call him Dick) Dick were working side by side and giving us the old silent treatment when I attempted to greet them. "Are you guys ok? You seem fucked up did something happen?" and they wouldn't even look at me. She clocked out shortly after I clocked in and my cordial farewell was met with not such. In fact it was once again the treatment.


Now she was very upset and Dick was acting upset too so after she left I kept pressing him. He said something and I told him that sounded like some bullshit to me. He said something else after that and I left it at that.

Come to find out today when I could finally talk to her about it (cause I'm done hitting up her phone) and she said "well I was minding my own business when Dick said 'well thats_incentive just flipped one of us off'. If this is the truth, he neglected to mention that portion of the situation when I asked him multiple times why she was upset.

Idk if he was mistaken or if it was blatant sabotage, or even if he said that at all, but I intentionally came in that day in a specific frame of mind, and it absolutely did not happen.

What else? When I asked her about it after all that she put on the end "I wasn't upset with you, something something, Dick is always harassing me. Wait what?


I asked her later if he was really harassing her or what she meant by that. Apparently he's being 'inappropriate' with her whatever that means, idc. Yeah he's inappropriate with everyone, he's a dick, I told you that months ago. Course she coulda fooled me that she was being harassed by him by the way she treats him.

I had to tell her that if she has an issue with Dick, theres nothing I can do about it and I'm not the person to complain to and she can talk to a manager (she said she already has), that I'm sorry if I'm being insensitive but I don't want part in this.


Idk what either of them are up to but I'm out! Sketch factor X. Don't steal the Title of my hit TV show - Sketch Factor.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26178942 -

You thought you two would be great bf/gf when shes cheating on her husband? Huge red flag. Check out boarder line personality disorder traits and be careful when you're lonely.


--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: Eggtimer]
    #26178944 -

Bruh!

Dick is married.

Chick is not.

But yes.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Friend Zone [Re: thats_incentive]
    #26178946 -

I would absolutely not fuck with a married girl.

And I would absolutely not fuck with this girl in a serious way. She doesn't want anything serious from me.


--------------------
-DM me if you surf here-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Friend got screwed
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 4,720 33 05/12/04 03:49 PM
by iloveraving
* LESBIAN PORN Jenny 4,349 16 11/12/02 09:34 PM
by Papaver
* Can men and women be just friends? magissa 2,508 18 05/03/04 05:28 PM
by TheDude
* Lesbian Puppets Deathexplosion 1,487 0 04/16/05 08:20 PM
by Deathexplosion
* What's your special orraginus (sp?) zone? *DELETED* Demon 1,951 17 08/19/07 12:20 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* Almost lost a friend today.. iloveraving 2,268 10 04/12/04 07:58 AM
by neuro
* Friends got busted last night ...
( 1 2 all )
flatline 4,349 28 06/29/16 11:34 PM
by Steven777
* E and marriage vs. friends djfrog 2,859 19 11/06/03 10:29 AM
by Kid_Orgo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
919 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.