Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July
    #26036723 -

This shit reminds me of the 80s when Reagan decided that The Beach Boys we’re immoral and had them removed from the July 4th concert were they had been playing for years. This will not go well. Trump got 4% of the vote in DC.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/05/us/politics/trump-4th-of-july.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Since early in his tenure, President Trump has sought to stage a military parade through the heart of Washington, only to be thwarted. So now he has settled on the next best thing: He will take over an existing patriotic display in the capital.

The Trump administration has ordered major changes in the traditional Fourth of July celebration that draws hundreds of thousands of people to the National Mall each year — with Mr. Trump personally taking a starring role as no other president has in modern times.

The mayor’s office in Washington said on Wednesday that it had been informed that Mr. Trump intended to address the assembled crowd from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial; his speech would presumably be televised to the nation. Critics said the move would transform what has for decades been a nonpartisan, unifying event into a political rally for a divisive president.




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (06/06/19 03:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: koods]
    #26036733 -

Where can I buy a very loud air horn?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: koods] * 1
    #26036750 -



--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: split_by_nine] * 2
    #26036762 -

Economy Shipping from outside US
Free
Est. Tue, Jun 25 - Tue, Aug 06

Free delivery sometime this summer


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: koods]
    #26036772 -

The Beach Boys banned from the Fourth of July



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: koods] * 1
    #26036788 -



--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: koods] * 1
    #26036800 -

Who cares 4th of July sucks.

Yeah let’s all celebrate a bunch of slaveowners who came together and decided the real immoral thing was paying taxes to England.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #26036809 -

It’s fun. Go to the mall. Take some shrooms. Watch the fireworks.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26036811 -

The Ecstatic said:
let’s all celebrate a bunch of slaveowners who came together and decided the real immoral thing was paying taxes to England.




:rollsafe:


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #26036843 -

Two years ago, on the 150th anniversary of Canada's founding, Ottawa sent a whole bunch of fireworks up to my town for July 1st. They wanted to make sure that the entire country celebrated properly.

Only... I live in the Yukon - also known as the land of the midnight sun. Nightfall was over a month away.

We still set them off, but I think it was more a celebration of a hilariously out of touch federal government at this point; less a celebration of a nations founding.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: koods]
    #26036849 -

Never knew Reagan banned The Beach Boys from anything .
    It’s really weird how conservatives can go in just a few years from a president who thought music, titties , and weed was a bad thing to a president that brags about committing sexual assault , cheats on all of his wives , pays the pornstars he’s  fucking to keep quiet and lies about it ,  commits fraud by running a fake school , I could go on but you probably get the idea .  I’m not sure why they even call themselves conservatives anymore . Maybe they should be taking the same pills Kanye is supposed to be taking .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #26036874 -

koods said:
It’s fun. Go to the mall. Take some shrooms. Watch the fireworks.





When I was a kid I saw a UFO on 4th of July.

shivas.wisdom said:
Two years ago, on the 150th anniversary of Canada's founding, Ottawa sent a whole bunch of fireworks up to my town for July 1st. They wanted to make sure that the entire country celebrated properly.

Only... I live in the Yukon - also known as the land of the midnight sun. Nightfall was over a month away.

We still set them off, but I think it was more a celebration of a hilariously out of touch federal government at this point; less a celebration of a nations founding.



That’s hilarious :lmafo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26036877 -

And the right plays the christianity is under attack card.

Maybe if they were not morons.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #26037321 -

The Ecstatic said:
Who cares 4th of July sucks.

Yeah let’s all celebrate a bunch of slaveowners who came together and decided the real immoral thing was paying taxes to England.



It’s more about getting drunk and high with friends and fucking chicks but your version sounds like a blast too.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 2
    #26037422 -

"fucking chicks" said the frat boy


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: split_by_nine]
    #26037836 -

There was nothing I hated worse in college than frat boys, but "fucking chicks" and that expression are fine with me. When I started teaching there I had to start treating fraternity and sorority men and women the same as everybody else, and I quickly learned on average they were the same.

But on topic, Trump is still trying to get his big military USSR style parade. I hope he gets one, and his "planter fasciitis" flares up and he has to stand on the sidelines, like he did during the war. Actually he never he never had that medical condition. but he is too fucking fat to march in a parade. He could never make it through the front nine on a golf course without a cart.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26037859 -

*plantar


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: Enlil]
    #26037910 -

My bad. The sad part was I actually looked up the spelling of fasciitis so I wouldn't embarrass myself. My mother's brother had a pronounced limp from plantars warts and too small shoes during the Depression.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26038913 -

A terrible dilema between the need for defense and the dangers of being too progressive with a military.  I find military worship creates a lack of discipline and lack of defense.  They trade for an offense far to easily, almost no concern for lost of life and cost.

The toll from invading Iraq is still pervasive.  But it's like a dr, peoples troubles are good for biz.  Peace is bad for their chosen efforts and investments.  A military parade is kinda dumb without some sort of victory or memorial.  A tasteful parade, something more revolutionary war than modern saber rattling is wise.

Trump is tacky though!

Wacky too!

He just wants a bigger dick than the chode he's sport'n.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump wants to ruin the Fourth of July [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26054384 -

Funny u say that about the UFO, last 4th of July, I swear I noticed hovering UFO's above the "action". I believe UFOs enjoy the fireworks just like we do :awesome:

Koods, I saw that about Trump. What the Hell Trump? Why he have to ruin the holiday like that...

Airhorn, ships from Cali: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Blast-Air-Horn-Canister-8oz-Auto-Boat-Sporting-for-Emergencies-Portable/292973724282?epid=1610251568&hash=item443698427a:g:xKYAAOSwAvFcblLe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump has the best words
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
koods 12,167 513 10/29/19 03:36 PM
by Stable Genius
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,166 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* Total surveillance state: TSA plans to track all of your daily travels, whether to social events, gr Ellis Dee 477 5 11/07/12 08:11 PM
by Ellis Dee
* Show The Strength of Your Convictions! MutantBonobo 354 3 12/31/12 09:00 PM
by elax420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
5,031 topic views. 4 members, 1 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.