Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Original Metal Songs!
    #2597184 -

Well, I've been wanting to share some of my music for awhile now, but the fact that at the moment, I can only use a tablature interface with MIDI to do so, sort of kept me from sharing, because no one here takes the time to listen to MIDI's, apparently...

However, with Microsoft's default MIDI player, the guitars, bass, and drums sound pretty damned good.... it is still going to be a couple months before my band will be together and will actually get to record... but I have three songs that are mostly complete and (I think) kick a lot of ass, and I was hoping I could get some feedback, because it is very nice to get some. :wink:

God Is No Match

More of a TOOL-inspired sort of song, but in more of a metal context... the interlude (it ends after it because I haven't wrapped it up) is going to have some psy-trance elements but I can't use Guitar Pro to do anything for it.. so there is just some basic synth stuff there. Really great bass and drum interactions!! :grin:

Sweden

Melodic heavy metal song, incorporating a lot of synth and some sweet instrument interaction... pretty much speaks for itself.  :smirk:

Opium Awakening

Focused more on rhythm stuff, although melodic aspects weave in and out (especially for the insane chorus! hehe)... isn't quite complete yet, but what is there is very solid.

Those would be the main songs... any feedback is greatly appreciated. There is a lot of interactions and progressions within progressions going on and stuff, lots of interesting little things within the songs, so keep some focus on it. hehehe

Thanks!  :laugh:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Original Metal Songs! [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2603006 -

Damn, 25 views..I wonder why nobody has replied yet?

These songs are very solid and well put together IMHO. 

Sure, MIDI doesn't have the best quality sound..but I think It'd be real sweet to hear them recorded with actual instruments.  They would literally be taken to a completely new level at that point, I'm sure.

Give 'em a listen!!!!!  :grin: :mushroom2: :headbang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Original Metal Songs! [Re: ekomstop]
    #2603035 -

My soundcard is broken :frown:


--------------------
Light & Music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* -= Shroomery Metal Guide =-
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
ShroomismM 36,724 203 03/29/15 06:25 PM
by akira_akuma
* what do you think about this song? its an original mile69 1,110 10 03/11/04 12:20 AM
by moosehead
* accoustic guitar: suggest some songs
( 1 2 all )
thePatient 3,294 23 02/12/04 07:43 PM
by MazzyStar
* Most blatant stoner songs
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 4,286 32 10/19/03 07:57 PM
by abhi
* Shroomism's Metal Guide (obsolete - see new thread)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 12,571 71 01/15/05 12:58 AM
by ryou
* Problem With Metal
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 5,349 38 12/19/03 10:20 AM
by fireworks_god
* What are your favorite happy songs?
( 1 2 all )
Noviseer 3,961 21 02/04/05 11:33 PM
by Jim
* Quality Heavy/Speed Metal Anonymous 848 3 02/05/02 10:18 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
731 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.