Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBoomerZ
old hand
Re: if you hold the jar and its just a little warm is it ready for the spores?
    #25944 - 07/28/00 06:56 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

BE PATIENT DAMNIT!
You only need to post one thread. NO, do NOT innoculate when its still even a little warm. Its anywhere from 25- 50 degrees hotter in the center of the cake than the temp of the glass jar. You need at least 4-6 hours IMO before even thinking about innoculation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: if you hold the jar and its just a little warm is it ready for the spores? [Re: BoomerZ]
    #25946 - 07/29/00 09:42 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Offlinemdmax37
Re: if you hold the jar and its just a little warm is it ready for the spores? [Re: BoomerZ]
    #25947 - 07/30/00 01:54 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Another lame post, by the time he got a reply to this the jars would be cool.

Anonymous

#25948 - 07/30/00 07:51 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

mdmax37 if you dont like the post dont read it or respond to see its that simple.

lucky :smile:

Anonymous

#25949 - 07/30/00 09:13 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

That is a ridiculous question to be cluttering up the boards with. In the time it took you to post it, they would've cooled.

Ask somnething of revelence next time.

------------------
Visit the Spore Lab at: http://sporelab.webjump.com
It's a trip you'll never forget!

Anonymous

#25950 - 07/30/00 09:24 AM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Jesus, what's so fucking horrible about having some academic curiosity? It so happens that my jars were a little warm, but it was late at night and I wanted to finish the process and I would have been happy to have that information.

I inoculated 1 hour after I took the jars out of the pressure cooker and they germinated just fine, slightly warm. I was very careful to make sure the whole surface of the jar felt like it was 100 degrees or so or less. I figured the fluid just runs down the glass anyway.

Anonymous

#25951 - 07/29/00 10:08 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

thank you oxygen. that info makes me feel alot better.

lucky :smile:

Offlinemdmax37
    #25952 - 07/30/00 12:19 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I'm just tired of sifting thru useless information to try and find an ounce of something worth using, so until I open your question and read it I can't tell how stupid it really is. I'm glad you agree capt. max. Oxygen my point here is with a little reading in the how to grow section you would not have needed that information on when to inoculate the jars because with a little effort you would have learned this on your own. Now what i'm talking about here is not alot of reading, It doesn't take much time, but what I have come to see here is most people are lazy and it's easier to ask then put forth some effort. The boards are just to full of stupid questions that take up to much space. For example look at the post by Dat White Bol they will clearly prove my point of stupid and lazy.

[This message has been edited by mdmax37 (edited July 30, 2000).]

Anonymous

#25953 - 07/30/00 02:00 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Ok in my opinion its his own freewill to ask what he wants you didn't have to answer or even look at his post, its a legitimate question as MMGG or the PF tek gives vauge answers on this My Dog only waited 1 1/2 hours before he innoced his 12 Jars and had no problems as they all colonized quickly

Anonymous

#25954 - 07/30/00 02:53 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

Well I haven't been around long mdmax but all you've contributed that I've seen is bitching in three separate threads.

This is "general questions" not "advanced." If you don't think you need general introductory questions then why don't you just not be a dick and go there? I'm new at this. So is he. I'm not going to stop posting my questions whether you think they are stupid or not.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds