Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: Asante]
    #25851388 -

Asante said:
XUL said:
Read up on the differences between modern day Christianity and modern day Islam.

I think you will be surprised to see the differences.



Religions have endless differences.





Indeed.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: XUL] * 2
    #25851392 -

Same CEO though.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #25851398 -

XUL said:
Read up on the differences between modern day Christianity and modern day Islam.

I think you will be surprised to see the differences.



Christianity has the wealthiest most powerful army on this planet.

Talk about progress. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: XUL] * 3
    #25851399 -

XUL said:
What actions he takes in life makes him racist?





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25851421 -

#settlementsrock #conservativismisthenewpunk #shapiro2020 #whywontaocdateme #FACTSandLOGIC


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25851446 -

The Ecstatic said:
XUL said:
What actions he takes in life makes him racist?







Yes, that is raunchy.

Yet, I don't think that makes him a racist.

Is that all of your proof?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25851447 -

Oh so you actually don’t care about the evidence. Shocker.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25851457 -

Yes, that is raunchy.

Yet, I don't think that makes him a racist.

Is that all of your proof?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: XUL] * 2
    #25851477 -

That is literally the definition of racism.

And no, there are dozens more examples I could give. By why scour the internet and do your research into your hero for you when you’ve already decided to dismiss the evidence.

Raunchy? Lmao.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25851486 -

I am not dismissing it. I am asking if that is your total argument?

That post alone makes him a racist?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25851496 -

The Ecstatic said:
That is literally the definition of racism.

And no, there are dozens more examples I could give. By why scour the internet and do your research into your hero for you when you’ve already decided to dismiss the evidence.

Raunchy? Lmao.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25851505 -

If one 8 year old post is your only evidence, then I refute the idea that he is racist.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25851577 -

XUL said:
If one 8 year old post is your only evidence, then I refute the idea that he is racist.




"If your only evidence that he is a racist is him making two racist statements in 1 post, I refute that he is a racist."

That kind of logic only works in certain lines of reasoning.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25851604 -

I refute it because, if we labeled everyone a racist for making a dumb comment 8 years ago, we would have a lot of racists on our hands.

I would need more evidence to believe he had intentions on race.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #25851612 -

XUL said:
I refute it because, if we labeled everyone a racist for making a dumb comment 8 years ago, we would have a lot of racists on our hands.

I would need more evidence to believe he had intentions on race.




Especially when they clarify...
:cookiemonster:

Quote:
@shoshido I should have been more specific.  Arabs who actively seek Israel's destruction and who aren't wealthy oil barons.
13
3:17 PM - Sep 27, 2010



https://www.dailywire.com/news/30487/left-idiotically-takes-8-year-old-tweet-out-ben-shapiro


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #25851716 -

Any honky American patriot is a racist. You know that. :elmo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: Pinkerton]
    #25851860 -

He would be the first muppet character president


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: koods]
    #25851922 -

I see those nasty racist traits in myself, I have per definition white skin color. Still I want to save Africa above all. They're the closest to my heart.

Now imagine some honky American patriot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: Pinkerton] * 1
    #25851965 -

As a political junkie whose ideology is based in facts and logic, I fail to see how labeling an entire race as filthy terrorists has any grounding in racism.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shapiro 2020 [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25852004 -

Quote:
Shapiro 2020



:hahthatsrich:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2124 2125 )
XUL 501,040 42,484 10/03/26 05:20 AM
by HagbardCeline
* CSU-LA Professor Threatens to Fight Students who Invited Ben Shapiro to Speak on Campus
( 1 2 all )
qman 2,233 23 02/01/16 03:24 PM
by airclay
* UC Berkeley Braces for Ben Shapiro Speech (Thursday)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
qman 2,386 159 09/24/17 09:41 AM
by The Ecstatic
* Students Demand CSU-LA President Resign for Letting Ben Shapiro Speak qman 1,115 16 03/01/16 06:37 PM
by airclay
* 2020 VISION What will Canada look like in 15 years?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 10,885 65 12/12/19 01:38 PM
by JohnRainy
* Mother arrested for attempting to intervene in her 14 year olds decision to have abortion.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,371 61 03/25/05 11:51 PM
by SoopaX
* 2020 VISION What will America look like in 15 years? trendalM 2,268 15 01/03/20 01:55 AM
by Loaded Shaman
* Obama's hippy mother abandoned him to pursue her "dreams" bodynotdead 18,934 2 03/15/08 08:34 PM
by phi1618

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,943 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.