Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25684826 -

You are in the anti-catholisism for Mexico tribe. You denounce them for having Christian values.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: XUL]
    #25684835 -

Lol, I went to several years of catholic school and catholic church.  I'm against the politicalization of religion and their claimed values being law of the land.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25684847 -

Morel Guy said:
Source?



Source?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: qman]
    #25684949 -

qman said:
Morel Guy said:
Obviously xul is into tribalism.  Like most christians.



Every human is "into tribalism", even the one's that denounce it the most.




Source?


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: XUL]
    #25685020 -

XUL said:
You are in the anti-catholisism for Mexico tribe. You denounce them for having Christian values.



Christian values are fucked up


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25685039 -

Morel Guy said:
Lol, I went to several years of catholic school and catholic church.  I'm against the politicalization of religion and their claimed values being law of the land.



I was indoctrinated with that bullshit too. Religion makes people do really evil things. It allows them to justify terrible behavior and it weakens the mind.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/17/18 11:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25685082 -

Morel Guy said:
qman said:
Morel Guy said:
Obviously xul is into tribalism.  Like most christians.



Every human is "into tribalism", even the one's that denounce it the most.




Source?



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribalism

Everyone is into it, why do you fight basic commonsense so much?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: qman] * 2
    #25685097 -

Horseshit

Wiki doesn't say everyone's into tribalism.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25685158 -

I don't support paying them, I think that's a waste of money and not a reasonable demand, however so do I think sending the troops down at a cost of 2 billion or whatever is a waste of money. When you weigh one against the other if paying them to leave is cheaper then doesn't that actually make more sense? It may not make isolationists feel fuzzy and warm inside, but at the end of the day it will do more to actually improve their quality of life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: krypto2000]
    #25685193 -

krypto2000 said:
I think sending the troops down at a cost of 2 billion or whatever is a waste of money. When you weigh one against the other if paying them to leave is cheaper then doesn't that actually make more sense?



No, because then the whole world will come to the border to collect $50,000.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25685257 -

Obviously there are flaws, I was being somewhat hyperbolic and I'm not digging to deep on either side here. That's a valid criticism but I'd argue even more hyperbolic than my statement; that's like saying if we had national welfare that everyone in the US would quit their jobs and live on food stamps in public housing.


The point in my statement is to illustrate that the troops are a massive waste of money where as this is pocket change in comparison, I can't see hoe you can complain about one while not the other. My point is NOT that we should actually pay it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: krypto2000]
    #25685266 -

If it were available, yes...the vast majority of Americans would quit their jobs and live off the government.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: Enlil]
    #25685271 -

What makes you think that? Just about everyone I know makes so little that they are eligible for food stamps and yet they don't get them because they do not feel they actually need them. In my experience most people do not want to be on welfare and they view it as shameful. Do you have any sort of evidence to the contrary or are you stating your opinion as a fact?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: krypto2000]
    #25685361 -

Welfare doesn't pay much.  It's usually not even poverty, but way way under.

If welfare pays more than a full time minimum wage job, then yes more people would be on welfare.  It's simple math.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25685435 -

I agree that's probably true, but then we'd be redefining what welfare is. If that were the case it would also stand to reason that minimum wage would have to be increased by necessity, thus it may not even be true still that most people would quit their jobs preferring welfare under this hypothetical scenario.

It is my belief and personal experience that most people want to work, which has nothing to do with pay, most people enjoy the act of working simply for the sake of work. The discrepancy lies in that they simply do not enjoy working when they feel that they are being exploited as almost all low wage jobs are; they exploit a lack of choice and a necessity to acquire money to function in our society.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: krypto2000]
    #25685499 -

krypto2000 said:
I don't support paying them, I think that's a waste of money and not a reasonable demand, however so do I think sending the troops down at a cost of 2 billion or whatever is a waste of money. When you weigh one against the other if paying them to leave is cheaper then doesn't that actually make more sense? It may not make isolationists feel fuzzy and warm inside, but at the end of the day it will do more to actually improve their quality of life.



Border enforcement provides an excellent return on investment relative to having a first world nation flooded with millions of broke third world migrants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: qman]
    #25685529 -

I didn't dispute that, I disputed the use of 2 point something billion dollars worth of US military personnel to deter us against these 4,000 specific individuals. You're arguing that oranges are good sources of vitamin C while I'm arguing that apples are too starchy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: krypto2000]
    #25685553 -

Meanwhile, Dems voted to erect a useless fence, but they are opposed to a wall that will work.

It's all about values. They want open borders for votes. But they don't want the Mexican Catholics. They are bad


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: XUL] * 2
    #25685563 -

XUL said:
Meanwhile, Dems voted to erect a useless fence, but they are opposed to a wall that will work.

It's all about values. They want open borders for votes. But they don't want the Mexican Catholics. They are bad



You are full of shit.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Migrants Demand Entry to U.S. Or $50K Each to Leave [Re: qman] * 3
    #25685582 -

qman said:
krypto2000 said:
I don't support paying them, I think that's a waste of money and not a reasonable demand, however so do I think sending the troops down at a cost of 2 billion or whatever is a waste of money. When you weigh one against the other if paying them to leave is cheaper then doesn't that actually make more sense? It may not make isolationists feel fuzzy and warm inside, but at the end of the day it will do more to actually improve their quality of life.



Border enforcement provides an excellent return on investment relative to having a first world nation flooded with millions of broke third world migrants.



Broke? They come here to work. I just don’t get the argument that the most motivated workforce in America are a drag on the economy.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 34 Libertarian arguments debunked silversoul7 2,657 7 05/09/03 05:06 AM
by Phred
* Porous Mexican Border as a Terrorist Entry Point
( 1 2 all )
Autonomous 4,298 36 01/05/04 11:19 AM
by Xlea321
* Migrants reported found in desert Los_Pepes 1,074 5 10/24/05 04:41 PM
by bukkake
* Brits must "compete" with migrants Alex213 1,347 18 12/30/06 02:24 AM
by Alex213
* Leave Iraq Alone. No war for oil! *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Demon 7,749 113 10/28/05 04:54 PM
by looner2
* Illegal Entry? deoxy187 433 9 12/02/04 05:12 AM
by DirtMcgirt
* Deadly demand from Hamas Ellis Dee 584 1 08/08/02 09:04 PM
by LaCasta
* Join the Int'l Movement to DEMAND Inquiry into 9-1
( 1 2 all )
YouInfoIt 5,956 31 01/01/02 01:24 AM
by Phred

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,509 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.