Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: Salomon] * 1
    #25669057 -

so if in theory that someone or rather an organized lab/ labs are on the verge of producing a new, or already have produced a few bulk batches of mxe... what is the time frame that the underworld is looking at?

a month, year  where are we at?

it's never been a non lucrative endeavor to pursue. it's a very specific group of enthusiasts that are the target consumer.

and  quality is consistency. I'm not even doubting that people are precumming at the thought of non oxidation state of -6month mxe.

obviously the inflammation of the product commodity is real.  anything over 200/g, non bulk will cause a  massage shortage of clients. the people who have been through the 20-50/g  golden age survivors will be hesitant to grip on anything with out serious evidence of legitimately.



imagine a hold on 5-10.... 30.... 50g of freshly synthed mxe.

that's like suddenly lsd came back after the silo went down.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ. this could be a great time to be alive.


but skepticism is rampant in the community. for damn good reason.


let's try to keep hearsay dead and facts alive in this bitch.


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: Salomon]
    #25669069 -

MXE has been banned for a few years now right?

It would be enough time to organized an underground lab I would think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25669072 -

I think asante told me once it’s not particulary hard to make.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: Amanita86]
    #25669073 -

Oh really?

:strokebeard:

Does he know the chemistry involved by chance?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25669079 -

As long as I’m not making this up I think he posted a receipe maybe in ODD..  This is all fuzzy so I may be making it up but I remember one point of making it is tricky but other than that it’s possible in a warehouse I guess you could say.  It may have been an ingredient that was hard to get.

Instead of guessing, hopefully he’ll see this and straighten things out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25669082 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: Amanita86]
    #25669085 -

Oh shoot.

Well, doesn't sound too complex to me. But I'm no chemist. Just gotta have the right chems.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #25669238 -

mxe is just about as skill driven for an accomplished chemist as making medicinal grade S-isomer ketamine.


mxe has 3isomers, and in a similar fashion, sn accomplished chemist could even half ass a full scale synthesis of the easiest isomer of mxe, reasonably achieve a 97-99% purity.

seriously it's a matter of legality for legitimate labs with individual  gubbetment approval to accesd specific  precourser, solvents, glassware, whatever... in sanitary stable conditions.

the difficulty goes up with the laws preventing these facilities from openly producing  mxe.

and it's not always easy to fudge numbers and funnel supplies to out of lab locations. or to keep locations under radar.

even then, you have to have competent chemists to properly set up, store, maintenance and hode fucking everything.

then to actually do proper chemistry and produce quality product with out the means to do half what can be done in an actual lab.


unless you want to start from fucking carbon hexagonal molecules you took the time to extract from the mass of the random product you have decided to go with as a catylist to get a precourser... which is exta time, work, and instantaneous possibly of contamination.  so lab grade stiff is obviously easier and faster.

hypothetically.... if over enough time, small amounts of tools and equipment, precourser, solvent, all that bullshit... was meticulously diverted, lost, broken, whatever.  allof which happened to end up in the same place, undesclosed to anyone but the people who are in the process of doing the work....

I'm sure you have watched breaking bad, lol.


it's not impossible to accomplish this.

and reasonably mxe probably isn't the only thing that would be made there considering the versitality of the stuff that makes mxe.


unless they are super serious about the chemical.


like 5%of people on this site could make it, i don't doubt.

but could and  can are very different from the other...


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: Salomon] * 1
    #25669353 -

I want some


--------------------
Trade list

Need kratom? Message me now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #25669368 -

Amanita86 said:
I think asante told me once it’s not particulary hard to make.




I was under the impression it was actually very very hard to make. So hard even that the last step requires removing a precursor that leaves you with a fraction of true MXE.  If you look into the DEA micro gram bulletin, there was period of time MXE was in fact MXE....without the final steps....it turned out the precursor at the tail end was actually toxic, and active.....leading to an immense amount of more psychosis.

Hologram changing his name to apostle is a prime example, especially when he starts babbling about evolution and god.

MXE is not going to lead to evolution. It will lead to a straight jacket. We have pose able thumbs....but you keep rambling like that you will have a padded room.....

I know so many people ( myself included ) that went over the edge on this stuff and BAD. Asante was scaring the shit out of me while newbs were stroking his 12 toe african ego.....do a search for some of his posts on what MXE was doing for his health....his omens...his predictions.....one out of 40 kinda made sense.....the rest sounded like McKenna just smoked dust and shoved things in his.

love ya asante but we all know this stuff is more detrimental than it is helpful.....when abused.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: vandago]
    #25669388 -

vandago said:
Amanita86 said:
I think asante told me once it’s not particulary hard to make.




I was under the impression it was actually very very hard to make. So hard even that the last step requires removing a precursor that leaves you with a fraction of true MXE.  If you look into the DEA micro gram bulletin, there was period of time MXE was in fact MXE....without the final steps....it turned out the precursor at the tail end was actually toxic, and active.....leading to an immense amount of more psychosis.

Hologram changing his name to apostle is a prime example, especially when he starts babbling about evolution and god.

MXE is not going to lead to evolution. It will lead to a straight jacket. We have pose able thumbs....but you keep rambling like that you will have a padded room.....

I know so many people ( myself included ) that went over the edge on this stuff and BAD. Asante was scaring the shit out of me while newbs were stroking his 12 toe african ego.....do a search for some of his posts on what MXE was doing for his health....his omens...his predictions.....one out of 40 kinda made sense.....the rest sounded like McKenna just smoked dust and shoved things in his.

love ya asante but we all know this stuff is more detrimental than it is helpful.....when abused.




Lol Dude you don't even know anything about this chems makeup and you go to my ratings and talk shit cause I said I smoked it,(cause you were probably scared to call me out in forum, or just make a simple inquiry?) but you can and people have reports all over putting 10/60mg on foil/cig/ pipe and it gives a fucking brain blast, and if it's not it's cause it's cut, or not based right.
Do some research, ya cunt
:shrug: sorry but..I'm not.
cuase who put the X.n.ME?

Edited by XnMe (12/10/18 06:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: XnMe] * 2
    #25669419 -

I can more or less confirm based on second hand sources that not just does it appear to be back, its even been properly lab analyzed and found to be genuine.

There is such a thing as clandestine Ketamine labs, who churn out this dissociative in multikilo quantities.

For a Ketamine chemist it would be absolutely child's play to convert a K lab (which can be a single room) into a MXE lab. It would primarily involve swapping out 2-chlorobenzonitrile and methylamine (more watched) for 3-methoxybenzonitrile and ethylamine (less watched).

Iy looks like its coming back, I think.

People are seeing the money in it.

Its a better drug than K.

You can snort or inject it yes, but its also potent when taken orally (MXE pills!), smoked or taken rectally.

Its 2.5x as potent as Ketamine, so instead of 20 good sized bumps you get 50 out of a gram and rather than 8 "trips" snorted you get 20 "trips", orally or rectally.

K pains? Blood in urine? Nope, almost zero mention of that.

Also, it packs a harder wallop which has been shown to give seasoned K vets with a degree of permatolerance more kicks than good ole K.


Its good stuff and I'm very happy its doing a comeback.



Oh and in the "good old days" pricing was thus: when MXE was brand new, 10 gram could be had for 150 bucks at at the height, 100gr could be had for 500 and kilos for 4000.


Thoooose were the daaaays :christmas:


..and then came that most horrid day, which I wanrned people for bigtime in at least three highly visible threads in just about the year leading up to it, back when 100gr was still 500:





Most went "if only we had known we'd have made plans to save Mexico for ourselves.

Many knew and did just that.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: Asante]
    #25669462 -

i have yet to mess with dissos but there seems to be a clear message. that dissos have a darker and much more careful side to them compared to classic psyches. the same way mdma has a big slap of caution that psyches just dont get

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: Asante]
    #25669475 -

Asante said:
I

but its also potent when taken orally (MXE pills!), smoked  or taken rectally.





Vandago you got some apologizing to do my good sir...:laugh2:


--------------------
:volcano: Thanks too all :volcano:
        Best Tek List, click it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: Amanita86]
    #25669478 -

Amanita86 said:
I still don’t know how to find the “dark web”:nerd:



https://www.xmh57jrzrnw6insl.onion.to


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: XnMe]
    #25669486 -

XnMe said:
I've tried it smoked and fuck, 5 minutes of feeling like I'm walking on a bowling ball globe mountain tryn to get down the hallway. Crazy telescope vision.
It was also a short lived high.
And kinda just funny
Almost like a more intense less freakout salvia/opium how buddy described it and it was bout on par lol

Wouldn't touch it again tho..





You simply put that you smoked it and tossed it to the side. Have you actually experimented with it? Or are you just a crackhead looking for the next big rush?

I'm not apologizing for facepalming at someone who free based MXE and said nope never again.

I used to the smoke it with joshisstoned very very regularly. It's a pretty goofy short high....but I had enough to waste it like that...smoking it is really a waste compared to oral or anal.




Also turning a clandestine K lab into an MXE lab would be an easy process....but the demand for K supersedes the demand for MXE, MXE is dangerous.....way more than K....and no average joe is going to be starting up a lab of either.  Chemists with money do.

Yes the lab I know of putting it out right now is confirmed MXE, but there are still complaints it feels "different" of course that's the user IMO.


XnMe said:
vandago said:
Amanita86 said:
I think asante told me once it’s not particulary hard to make.




I was under the impression it was actually very very hard to make. So hard even that the last step requires removing a precursor that leaves you with a fraction of true MXE.  If you look into the DEA micro gram bulletin, there was period of time MXE was in fact MXE....without the final steps....it turned out the precursor at the tail end was actually toxic, and active.....leading to an immense amount of more psychosis.

Hologram changing his name to apostle is a prime example, especially when he starts babbling about evolution and god.

MXE is not going to lead to evolution. It will lead to a straight jacket. We have pose able thumbs....but you keep rambling like that you will have a padded room.....

I know so many people ( myself included ) that went over the edge on this stuff and BAD. Asante was scaring the shit out of me while newbs were stroking his 12 toe african ego.....do a search for some of his posts on what MXE was doing for his health....his omens...his predictions.....one out of 40 kinda made sense.....the rest sounded like McKenna just smoked dust and shoved things in his.

love ya asante but we all know this stuff is more detrimental than it is helpful.....when abused.




Lol Dude you don't even know anything about this chems makeup and you go to my ratings and talk shit cause I said I smoked it,(cause you were probably scared to call me out in forum, or just make a simple inquiry?) but you can and people have reports all over putting 10/60mg on foil/cig/ pipe and it gives a fucking brain blast, and if it's not it's cause it's cut, or not based right.
Do some research, ya cunt
:shrug: sorry but..I'm not.
cuase who put the X.n.ME?




And to tell me I should get on my knees, when this guy/girl wants to ramble troll shit at me....ya cunts.  I feel like I came into this thread with the knowledge I know on what the current scene of MXE is looking like, with my predictions. I can leave a newb a 0 shroom rating.....like I do a lot.....I didn't like what they posted, rated accordingly, instead of PM'ing me he brought it public, and then negged my ratings because he can't even ask me why.  So that rating will never be changed, and BP already took all the sorry's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: vandago]
    #25669528 -

vandago said:
XnMe said:
I've tried it smoked and fuck, 5 minutes of feeling like I'm walking on a bowling ball globe mountain tryn to get down the hallway. Crazy telescope vision.
It was also a short lived high.
And kinda just funny
Almost like a more intense less freakout salvia/opium how buddy described it and it was bout on par lol

Wouldn't touch it again tho..





You simply put that you smoked it and tossed it to the side. Have you actually experimented with it? Or are you just a crackhead looking for the next big rush?

I'm not apologizing for facepalming at someone who free based MXE and said nope never again.





Lol no I like my herb and mush and stick to that.
tried it to try it, and gave a experience on me smoking it...
Lol I've taken orally q a bit too but its just ehhh
Not my thing. (Don't make assumptions, they'll make a ass out of you)
Obviously not a crack head looking for a big rush cause I 86ed it, even tho it did it's fucking job right.
And I didn't base it.. cause it wasn't mine...
But if I wanted a big rush I'd go talk to my Brachystachys anyway :cloud9:

Wasn't trying to troll you.
But it seems your just a huge dick with a huge ego obviously and will now have a 9th person putting there blocking shades on for you, have fun putting mxe in your butt guy.

Says " instead of pming me he made it public"
But you didn't pm me and just made a bunch of assumptions and Drew from that, have a good one tho

Edited by XnMe (12/10/18 08:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: XnMe]
    #25669546 -

Did you really just drop the age old assumption line on me? I rated you accordingly bub. Then you cried about it. Life will go on. 

This thread was to discussing MXE's return, not to listen to you tell us a way cool story bro about smoking mxe. The only reason I discussed the dangers of it, is the psychosis factor, and the fact that you are functioning physically while in an M hole, make it a riskier and less profitable drug than K.....

Though last time we saw an extreme K shortage when India banned it, MXE was so prevalent you pretty much had to try it.....then we had 2/5 people become shamans at every festival who tried the stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: vandago]
    #25669547 -

....however there's nothing close to a K shortage right now....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE makes a comeback on the darknet? [Re: vandago] * 3
    #25669584 -

vandago said:
I know so many people ( myself included ) that went over the edge on this stuff and BAD. Asante was scaring the shit out of me while newbs were stroking his 12 toe african ego.....do a search for some of his posts on what MXE was doing for his health....his omens...his predictions.....one out of 40 kinda made sense.....the rest sounded like McKenna just smoked dust and shoved things in his.

love ya asante but we all know this stuff is more detrimental than it is helpful.....when abused.




Your interpretation of what I was saying, combined with the fact you were wigging out yourself did most of the scaring.

HERE is the combination thread of all my MXE journey posts from my first trip on April Fool's Day, 2011 till 2018 Its a two page thread (50 posts per page setting) so pretty straightfoirward to read.

Re-read it, what scared you the most I think was the challenge the contrasting sense of reality posed to your own and your concern that that your fiend was going more stark raving bonkers than he already was.

There were periods of outrageous thoughts being entertained, but as long as one entertains them and doesnt insist its the Absolute Truth but merely an alternative narrative, it doesn't really fit the cvriteria for delusion, which involves a rigid belief that cannot be dissuaded despite evidence to the contrary.

I also kind of missed out on the whole "newbies stroking his ego" thing. Amidst the constant stream of negativity directed at me, being a rational conformist regurgitating science fact got me the pats on the back and the subsequent leaving of the reductionist scientific path and exploring the supernatural and the boundaries of the human experience alienated a lot of people from my point of view and those pats on the back stopped coming as people could no longer identify with what I was saying because everybody got Sci in school but nobody got schooled on the supernatural.

If you were to google the types of events that occured to me, you would find that these are *common* things that are described in supernatural subcultures the world over, througout the centuries, and are things one would encounter in the context of depth meditation,. psychedelic sessions and supernatural experience. Billions of people have a belief in the spirit world, that it doesnt fit your paradigm doesn't mean that billions of people throughout history were all coocoo in a rather consistent way.


vandago said:
do a search for some of his posts on what MXE was doing for his health....his omens...his predictions.....one out of 40 kinda made sense.....the rest sounded like McKenna just smoked dust and shoved things in his.

love ya asante but we all know this stuff is more detrimental than it is helpful.....when abused.



Considering that I never stopped using it, what was it doing to my health that alarmed you so? Just listen to the stories of what happens to heavy K heads, none of that gnarly stuff happened to me.

1 out of 40 might have made sense to you, but you're not the final authority on things making sense in any reality but your own.

McKenna made a lot of sense to some people, and so do I :smile:

Every drug with serious effects has serious consequences if abused, and because dissociatives are psychologically addictive, yes, there is a tendency towards abuse.

Key is not to abuse it.

MXE healed me to a greater degree than LSD.

MXE has IMMENSE POTENTIAL for entheogenic exploration if properly used.

I never stopped using, but usage has decreased sharply in recent years because MXE helped me to make sober life so much better that I'm just no longer inclined to spend life under the influence. It helped me heal traumatic stuff I never even knew how to get out of, it turned me into an avid swimmer with actual muscles instead of the sad couch potato I was, a person with confidence and zest for life, no longer ruled by fear, so the psych meds could be tapered down to lower than they ever were in my adult life, and which are on the way out - no longer blocked by doubt so I actually take actions and dare to take leaps of faith.

A person who completed, successfully, the Grofian sequence of trip progression from abstract -> biographic -> perinatal -> ego death -> transpersonal and who is now well into the transpersonal realm, all the suffering of the biographic and perinatal processes brought to a close and left behind.

MXE is a great Entheogen, one that warrants due caution because of its addictive push and its tendency to affect people psychologically for days to weeks after the trip, but if not abused its a true treasure and I'm very happy its back so others could benefit from it too.

MXE deserves to be offered 1:1 beside Special K by any merchant offering the latter. Bluelighter Fastandbulbous designed it to be an improvement on K, and it most definitely succeeded.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does anyone here buy weed off of a darknet market?
( 1 2 all )
Mush4Brains 38,151 35 08/16/17 10:38 PM
by MrMoon
* The Pub Has Spoken: 35mg MXE (+15mg +30mg)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AsanteM 16,485 92 05/19/11 07:29 PM
by Pscientist
* Fashion styles that will never make a comeback.
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 3,731 38 03/10/06 11:27 PM
by Konnrade
* THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER!!! Corporal Kielbasa 706 7 08/08/05 09:15 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 05:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* i make a mean...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,652 27 06/04/20 09:21 PM
by 1234go
* Wine and mead making Azmodeus 1,213 9 08/07/03 10:38 AM
by Azmodeus
* Making Friends Rule! Earth_Droid 1,333 6 03/12/03 02:08 PM
by Galvie_Flu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,881 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 229 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.