Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: Alexestalex] * 1
    #23072318 -

Alexestalex said:
I have heard that when people inject meth, they suddenly start ejaculating everywhere,

Like they don't even touch their cocks- once the meth is injected, they start jizzing uncontrollably for almost a minute.

Is this true?



Chicks always said it makes them cum.
Never heard guys say that.
Shooting coke is more like an orgasm, except in the brain.
Some biker meth used to light up my a-hole(and lungs) when I hit it,
and I guess sometimes the crotch area got warmish as that shit flows through the system.
And banging coke with a heavy mannitol cut made me shit a little...:shrug:
:themoreyouknow: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: vinsue]
    #23072328 -

I've never IV'd anything before, but if I did it would be cocaine. It's been like ten years or something now and I'd love to have a quarter or half of it. Wonderful drug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: Adden]
    #23072354 -

If I had the nads to do it, and no kids, I would IV ketamine. Wide history of IV usage there. Same with morphine. Meth or coke? I'll pass. Psilocin would be cool but that's not gonna happen. If there was only one drug that would give me an experience like the one in the OP it would be psilocin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #23072359 -

I've heard this from old tweakers. That meth won't do it but the old P2P crank would. I dunno how legit that is, but I've heard it from several people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: Alexestalex]
    #23072530 -

Alexestalex said:
Is this true?



I shot half a gram the first time i ever did it. if there was ever a time where it'd make me bust a nut, that was it.


but no, i didn't.

I have heard others claim it happened to them though :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: vinsue]
    #25257321 -

It does me, and always has. Back in the day on the old shake and bake, the ice, and even Adderall. I can nut just thinking about if I'm good and high. But one time a girl who just happened to be really sexy asked me if she could give me oral sex at the same time I did the shot. It was the most intense orgasm ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: trvptamine] * 1
    #25257494 -

trvptamine said:
If this is true then im going to start using meth all the time instead of wanking



It's much healthier than masturbation.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: Patlal]
    #25257503 -

Only thing I ever mainlined was heroin and that just gave me a hard on for several hours. And, it was actually harder to cum smh

With my anxiety I cannot do stimulates. My head would explode


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: Alexestalex]
    #25257824 -

Alexestalex said:
Is this true?



Thats NOT TRUE..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: ADCC420]
    #25257849 -

injecting meff is hardcore. i would never do that shit


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25261107 -

It's got me close to cumming before. I could see it happening.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: Alexestalex]
    #25474139 -

yes i am a habitual user of speed, but the last time i had shit good enough to make me nut was back in 2008.... and no you do not have to shoot int anywhere special you do just ejaculate involuntarily

i use to stay productive and to help study

im an ex military satellite operator and currently drive hot shot containers... my hobby is cyber security or... cyber insecurity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: Alexestalex]
    #25474257 -

Happens to some chicks


--------------------
Hunters save your exotic prints to trade! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25617539:shroomeryhead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: Nimph] * 1
    #25474510 -

.

Edited by Mandarinfish (07/22/20 01:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does IV meth make you ejaculate? [Re: Mandarinfish]
    #25474551 -

that's like me being zapped on the skin but those electric fly swatter.

this doesn't make anysense sorry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* IV Drug use - POLL
( 1 2 3 all )
Cherk 3,002 44 03/09/09 09:42 PM
by suburbanned
* faces of meth LAWL
( 1 2 3 all )
meatcakeman 6,514 44 11/26/07 02:13 PM
by whattheheck
* faces of meth
( 1 2 all )
Himejime 2,084 33 08/26/06 01:18 AM
by OldSpice
* Cocaine,Marijuana,Crack, Meth,Heroin Changes Brain Chemistry :(
( 1 2 3 all )
dumbfounded1600 6,360 54 10/08/09 07:23 PM
by DieCommie
* The evils of meth......a solution.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
niteowl 15,475 190 03/19/08 08:30 PM
by d33p
* meth
( 1 2 3 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 5,268 48 07/03/05 06:13 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* A meth house just exploded in town.
( 1 2 all )
sui 2,287 30 09/30/05 02:15 AM
by FL_accciD
* Longest without ejaculation?
( 1 2 3 all )
jackmomoff 8,017 41 05/11/09 11:22 AM
by thedudenj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,892 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.