Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub”
    #25468264 -

So I am thinking about doing a “Zombie Tub” but I’m not sure where I’m going to put it while I’m fruiting, will in a closet full of books work? On a shelf in the corner? I would spray with Lysol or something real well and wipe the area with iso to help keep sanitized, the closet will also have closed doors, I have a big air filter in there running right now, should I run it on low In there for fae? I’m very new to all of this and I am trying to keep this stealthy as possible. Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: TrippyZebra] * 1
    #25468273 -

Wtf is a zombie tub?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: mushboy]
    #25468360 -

Maybe he means a tub with 0 light exposure through fruiting?


--------------------
Gone, gone, gone to the other shore beyond.


Here to learn, have fun, and help!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: TrippyZebra]
    #25468374 -

All you need is a grow light and a fan, open the closet door once and a while. I used to grow in a tiny closet with one 6500k CFL and a desk fan to move the air around a bit. If that's what you are talking about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: thegiftedchild]
    #25468389 -

thegiftedchild said:
Maybe he means a tub with 0 light exposure through fruiting?



:toostoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: mushboy]
    #25468472 -

"Zombie" tub?

When you thought it was dead,but it just keeps living... :zombie5:


--------------------


BRF to bulk/Cakes as spawn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: mushroomnate] * 1
    #25468630 -

I usually put those in a bucket of water and pour it down the toilet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #25468836 -

:lol:

:zoolander:


--------------------

One must be mindful to maintain their balance on the slippery earth.

Bod's Comprehensive Agar Resource
Gizmodo's Market Stall
Say No To Grow Kits

Edited by gizmodo (09/18/18 03:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #25468882 -

Pastywhyte said:
I usually put those in a bucket of water and pour it down the toilet.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” *DELETED* [Re: mushboy]
    #25468940 -

Post deleted by TrippyZebra

Reason for deletion: Updated post

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: TrippyZebra]
    #25468942 -

This is a zombie tub. Guess there not as popular as people make them sound. https://www.shroomology.org/forums/topic/14-zombie-tubs/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: TrippyZebra]
    #25468948 -

Look up shoeboxes, monotubs, anything 2016 and later lol.


--------------------
Novice mycologist, my first inoculation was 8/1/18.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: Bearded Irishman]
    #25468958 -

Yea looking at that tek for a "Zombie tub" was like WTF were they smoking to make something so dumb and pointless.

Just stay off that dumb site. We tend to run the Fucktards off this site and they go to a couple others. THIS is the site where real mushroom farmers share.


--------------------
JOIN THE POW WOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: mushroomnate]
    #25469283 -

mushroomnate said:
"Zombie" tub?

When you thought it was dead,but it just keeps living... :zombie5:



lol :brainscream: braaaiiinns...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: Nobler Hino]
    #25469473 -

No no no... no tub in a closet: undead or otherwise... polyfil for a dubtub?
:justno:

Pick a site, pick a tek, and stick with it: no one here knows what a "zombie tub" is, bc it's overthought, and misled...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: TrippyZebra]
    #25469612 -

TrippyZebra said:
This is a zombie tub. Guess there not as popular as people make them sound. https://www.shroomology.org/forums/topic/14-zombie-tubs/



This will just end up being a huge waste of your time. Either you go through with it and find that out later on.. or you can just take our word for it now and start growing properly.

I would suggest that you look into building yourself a proper Monotub
This will require far less materials and headache and will produce the same (most likely better) results.

You can also check out the link in my signature where I go through step by step on how I set up my monotubs and care for them.

Goodluck!


--------------------
:amanita2: Substrate surface conditions / Monotub prep and care :sporedrop:

Look around you... Everything you see exists inside the mind.
Consciousness, the awareness that is experiencing this mind,
is peering in from outside the universe.

Our individual experiences are all part of the universe's experience of itself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: ComebackKid]
    #25469625 -

Unmodified til I die, FTW! LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: Caps McGee]
    #25471201 -

By unmodified you mean just two tubs with no holes?  What tubs and what size works best. I’m only doing enough to fill a shoebox

Edited by TrippyZebra (09/18/18 08:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: TrippyZebra]
    #25471240 -

Yes.
Shoe box by itself will work. Here's two good explanations below.

Making shoeboxes
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24038695/page/3

Easy AF SHOEBOXES STUPID SIMPLE
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=25274461&page=0&vc=1#25274461

And Unmodified

Easy AF Unmodified Tub TEK (Unmodified Monotub)
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22337800

Also Stick to one Tek as in; don't try to apply Easy AF unmodified tek with the simple shoebox Tek unless you are experienced.  Shoe boxes are stupid simple and being that ya got one,, :cheers:

Edited by R.I.P.Zappa (09/18/18 09:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I keep a “Zombie Tub” [Re: R.I.P.Zappa] * 1
    #25472111 -

:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Zombie golden teacher fruit? Sabe 1,103 4 05/06/21 01:07 AM
by Sabe
* Colonization vs. Fruiting Bod's Unmodified Monotub multifractal 6,838 6 05/04/21 04:27 AM
by Goatrider
* Next step after birthing BRF cakes --> shred to bulk shoebox tek bugboy91 5,252 9 08/12/22 07:46 AM
by Gushroom
* Shoebox incubator Jellynuts 4,636 5 08/02/04 02:56 PM
by Cole
* double tub question buggers 1,053 5 08/07/05 10:55 AM
by barlo
* Shoebox FAE insutama 10,521 17 05/04/21 07:20 PM
by Ashtray161
* Incubators - Heat Mat, Tub In Tub(TIT), and other heating methods compared.
( 1 2 3 all )
JaguarWarrior101 13,395 44 04/20/05 03:05 PM
by Tokagekobushi
* *Update + B minus mycoporn* Critique my DT. AlsoWould small style holes in a Double Tub work?
( 1 2 all )
Shroomey79 2,404 34 07/07/07 03:45 PM
by Shroomey79

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,781 topic views. 7 members, 54 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.