Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Have you ever had experiences that predicted future events beyond "normal anticipation"?
    #25257971 -

I deliberately didnt say "clairvoyant" because it can come through any sense modality, in dreams, in synchronicities, maybe your I Ching tells you EXACTLY where its at.. something like that.

Please share stories of these kinds.

I have many and they are extreme, but I'll hold a bit to noty nuke the thread before its already begun.

Its not as much about the Big Things as it is about the Little Things, and especially if they add up in too many ways to plausibly explain away.

Lets do a poll first but lets hear stories.

.
Do you have "unexplainable predictive experiences"? (choose many)
You may choose many
How often did it happen?
You may choose only one
How remarkable is this to you?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 06/09/18 04:06 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever had experiences that predicted future events beyond "normal anticipation"? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25258110 -

I predicted the fukushima nuclear meltdowns and tsunami 15 years before it happened while at the Oregon coast on mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever had experiences that predicted future events beyond "normal anticipation"? [Re: Asante]
    #25258122 -

I predict it will get dark tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever had experiences that predicted future events beyond "normal anticipation"? [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #25258124 -

passifloracaerulea said:
I predicted the fukushima nuclear meltdowns and tsunami 15 years before it happened while at the Oregon coast on mushrooms.




How vdid it come to you? Did it seem a random tangent of the mushroom trip or was there a change pof character in the experience that set it apart from the rest of the trip? I'll drop a story of my own later but in my case the omnipresent "cartoonesque visuals" completely ceased, it was as if the trip held its breath, I got a vision as vivid as a lucid dream, then the trip kicked back in again.

How was it for you?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever had experiences that predicted future events beyond "normal anticipation"? [Re: Asante]
    #25258191 -

Hard to explain. I saw it in my mind and then talked about it. I was at a ghost forest location where the geology tells of past massive tsunamis, so I assume the information came from the interface between the psilocybin, planet, and myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever had experiences that predicted future events beyond "normal anticipation"? [Re: Asante]
    #25258194 -

ESP is a normal human trait. Some have more than others, most in western society are trained to ignore it. We have all felt something was going to happen in a certain way that could not be coincidence and it did happen.

The more normal way we get our esp is through a feeling or sense, we look at something and immediately think this will work or not work. Or some person and we have a positive or negative vibe even before talking to them when their appearance is neutral. Or someone suggests doing something and we feel like "no" but we let them talk us into it and it does not go well, or vice versa

Best way to get a read on something is to totally relax, go into a meditative state and just hold the thing or idea gently in mind and see what you feel or get from it.

Many times we will get images, this is technically clairvoyance but it will not likely be a written text, more likely something symbolic. Perhaps a smiling face, a storm cloud, could be anything. There will be a feeling that goes with it. Sometimes auditory, voices are possible but rare imo. It might be sounds of a pleasant evening, harsh sounds, etc.

The way to develop these senses is to first of all look for them and listen to them. Pay attention and follow what seems to be the guidance. The more you do this and the more it turns out correct the better you get at it. If you go against what your intuition tells you, it will fade and you get in the habit of ignoring it.

Having strong desires makes you get the vibe you were looking for which is not esp but just your emotions. You have to get into a neutral frame of mind. Its better if someone else reads for you on something you have strong feelings about since they can be more impartial.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever had experiences that predicted future events beyond "normal anticipation"? [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #25258197 -

I have had a few moments that felt prophetic to various degrees. The most intense experience happened during a mushroom or oral dmt experience, I forget which. Here's what I remember:

There was a city in flames, a big modern/futuristic city. Giant war machines were destroying it. Seemed like a vision of a possible future, where greed drives militarization to use technology for horrible things.

The scary thing is we are already there pretty much, what with drone strikes and other crazy shit. So it doesn't seem that far fetched now.

Also sometimes I feel like I can catch glimpses of possible futures or alternate realities. It's hard to explain though, sometimes in dreams other times just thinking about different possibilities.

Anyone else feel like they remember past lives sometimes? :strokebeard: I believe in some form of reincarnation and collective consciousness, as well as infinity. So in theory there are infinite versions of us all.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever had experiences that predicted future events beyond "normal anticipation"? [Re: musiclover420]
    #25258234 -

I have successfully predicted the future on a daily basis for a while now.

It's not at all remarkable in my case. My brain just can't stop running scenarios all the fucking time. When you predict a sunny with clouds and a chance of rain, you bound to be right.

My challenge is to pick the scenario and invest in it hoping that it's the one that will happen...

Like the time I was certain Trump was gonna win and Vegas offered 1000 to 1 odds. I decided not to bet. I'd be a millionaire if I had listened to my instinct.... Or bitcoins for that matter....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever had experiences that predicted future events beyond "normal anticipation"? [Re: Patlal]
    #25258291 -

you have to listen to your intuition and follow it or it does you no good


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever had experiences that predicted future events beyond "normal anticipation"? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25280117 -

Bumping for more experiences :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i drew a new warning for any future OTD HB 685 4 11/19/03 08:58 PM
by _I_
* Normal DragonEyes 1,948 19 06/21/22 12:07 AM
by gamergod88
* Two Experiences With Two Asian Women Ped 3,098 17 06/26/03 08:38 AM
by Ped
* A Review of "The Psychedelic Experience" CD by Leary World Spirit 2,807 11 10/06/03 02:30 PM
by kindkesey
* The Dead was the greatest experience of my entire life! Vulture 1,329 5 08/02/03 11:40 PM
by dpc2424
* Ghost experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 7,394 45 08/24/18 01:07 PM
by mendocino_beano
* How was YOUR concert experience!!?? Little Shroom 2,132 18 08/05/03 11:38 PM
by djfrog
* man - past, present, and future. popdewman 1,299 7 03/27/03 02:47 PM
by peruvian spark

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
323 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 207 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 21 queries.