Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBeerWeed420
Pulled over 2 times Tonight by the Cops
    #2520497 - 04/03/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Basically what happened was I was i was chilling with a couple of my freinds in new york and we got lost and were coming home late.
And i had an 1/8 of bud on me the whole time

so I got pulled over for doing 53 in a 35. So the cop comes up to me and im not supposed to be driving after 12 and im like allrite man sorry i was just driving my freind home and need to get home. And hes like allrite man. So hes like i got to give u the speeding ticket but i wont mention the provisional license (cause i got it within the last 6 months.) SO i was like damn but allrite whatever.

So then less then 2 minutes from my house I see another cop pulling up behind me and puts on his lights. So im like fuck man. He gets out of his car and is being a dick and shit. This was like 1/10 of a mile from my house too. so he tells me that my lights werent on(i am not sure if they were or not) so then he asks me if i was drinking or doing anyhting else. i was like no man (although i was smoking a lot of bud.) Then he is like "then whys your eyes red?" im just like they arent dude. even though it was pitch dark and how can he see them.

So then he mentions i shouldnt be driving past 12 and im like look dude i just got a ticket and i must have forgotten to turn my lights back on. so i give him my ticket and he is like allrite. Then im like look man im just going home. Then im like i live right up the street man. Then he is like "i know where u live" im like ok man. So then he is like "your parents aint gonna be happy with this ticket" so i was like ok man.

So then he just kind lets me no i can go and i just drove home. That was some crazy ass shit. i probaly reaked of bud and had an eighth on me. But the one cop was such a cock bag.

What a story though. Yea im not gonna drive that car around anymore though cause that is bad luck now. Just use my truck.

But yea was my civil liberties violated or what? cause i am 90% sure i had my lights on

But yea what a cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: Pulled over 2 times Tonight by the Cops [Re: BeerWeed420]
    #2520628 - 04/03/04 01:38 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

They can pull you over to see if your high-beam indicator lights are functioning properly. I don't know how they could have been violated.

I've heard stories of cops putting some kind of marker on your car so their buddy cops can just pull you over and over, not sure if there is any truth, just what I heard. Also you use the word "like" enough?

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
    #2520645 - 04/03/04 01:47 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

this is a double post
and incredibly stupid
a mod should lock this thread 1st thing

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

#2520697 - 04/03/04 02:34 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

someone please ban this idiot.

1) this KID has a provisional license. I don't live in New York, but a provisional licence sounds like a driver's permit. Driver's permits are given to 15 year old kids 6 months before their 16th BDay and they need someone over the age of 18 in the car with them to drive.

2) why wasn't he allowed to drive after midnight? that sounds A LOT like a curfew. Now, last time I checked you had to be 18 to post here. Why would someone OVER the age of 18 get a ticket for being out past curfew?

since this is a more serious forum than OTD, I hope someone realizes this kid is either a puppet or underage. Both aren't allowed.

please take appropiate measures.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Pulled over 2 times Tonight by the Cops [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2520897 - 04/03/04 06:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I definatly agree with you, this kid is 16 and shouldn't be here. But I need to point out that provisional licenses and learners permits are two different things. When you are first issued your license (and your under 18) it is provisional, which means it has a built in curfew. This is very different from a learners permit, which means you need to have your parent in the vehicle with you.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: Pulled over 2 times Tonight by the Cops [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2520899 - 04/03/04 06:34 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

well, like i said i didn't know exactly what a provisional license was, it sounded like a permit to me... but either way he's still underage.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Pulled over 2 times Tonight by the Cops [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2520917 - 04/03/04 06:58 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, most definatly.

BeerWeed, I said this once before....and I mean it. You should stop smoking pot and using drugs. Your still young, and you most likely havn't gotten into the hard stuff. I've seen a lot of people walk down this road, and none of them ever went back. This is a lifestyle that dosn't end. You got lucky this time with the cops, next time your gonna end up in handcuffs sitting in the back seat waiting for your Mommy and Daddy to come pick you up on the side of the road.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineBeerWeed420
    #2521142 - 04/03/04 09:02 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

^yea dude. I dont do drugs at all except for weed. And im gonna keep it that way. And i think i might not smoke anymore when im driving. Cause i was way too stoned last night. Yea but im definitly gonna drink still and smoke weed 1 or 2 times a week

OfflineBeerWeed420
    #2521158 - 04/03/04 09:09 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

But my lights were definitly on. The first cop would have pulled me over again if my lights were off dont u think man?

Offlinemockeylock
head
 User Gallery

#2521177 - 04/03/04 09:19 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Dude, did you, like, read this thread? Like, GOODBYE!

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2521203 - 04/03/04 09:32 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I dont do drugs at all except for weed.

Don't make the mistake of thinking weed is ok, it sure won't hurt you.....but if you continue to smoke it you WILL get caught and being arrested WILL hurt you. And I used to just smoke weed, you'll give in eventually if you stay with this crowd....I garuntee it.

Quote:

And i think i might not smoke anymore when im driving. Cause i was way too stoned last night.

Good thinking. When I lived with my parents, all my friends and I did was drive around smoking weed....and it's retarted. Smoking in the car is the easiest way to get arrested, I don't even like to carry stuff in my car unless I have to now.

As for the lights being off and shit, the second cop was prolly just fucking with you. Cops are a lot smarter than most people give them credit for, he knew you were high (from talking to the first cop), so he thought it'd be fun to fuck with you and give you a little scare. Your lucky he didn't decide to arrest you.....seriously, you got lucky man. Don't count on that happening again, it might....but don't count on it.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale