Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinervd3201
enthusiast

Small town Cops?
    #3086862 - 09/03/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i dont know man whats your thoughts on this? i live in a small town. Very small like 4,000. Im graduating with 53 people in my class in a public school.

Anyways I have gotten in trouble with the police a few times in my town but never has anything gotten for it. Like I been busted drinking 3 times. One time the cop just took our beer, One time we were drinking at my house and cops come and they just took everyones keys and let us keep our beer and everything. Other time i was at a party and cops come and everyone runs and I am pretty damn drunk and stumple over and Trip lol. So then the cop is just like chill out and i give u a ride home and dropped me off at the top of my street. ALso one time we were smoking weed in my car like 5 minutes before a cop pulls us over and i was pretty drunk and the cop was like "smoking weed in here?" and i was like no man. So then hes like ok and says to get off the road And go to someones house so i was like ok

But i am just wondering what yall deal with small town cops? like theres about 10 cops i think in my town. would u be more secure or less secure? because in my town they dont care that much about weed but if u have anything else they will fuck u up

But do u think its best to cooperate and be honest with them or what? cause my freind was pretty drunk and was driving and the cops says "u been drinking tonight" and he says yea and hes 18 and not supposed to be drinking and all the cop did was drive his car back to his house and take his drivers license for a week and then gave it back

Edited by rvd3201 (09/03/04 10:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: Small town Cops? [Re: rvd3201]
    #3086900 - 09/03/04 10:37 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Small town cops suck, beerweed.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #3086919 - 09/03/04 10:42 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Most cops that I know are very good and decent people. There are always some bad apples, of course. What you describe above is a small town where the ten cops probably know almost everybody by name. The cops there have families, and are real people. They know who the real problem people are, and they understand what it was like when they were your age. They are trying to do the right thing, keep you alive, and not ruin your future because you made a mistake. They can do this because the number of people they look after is small.

As for being honest, yes, you should always be honest with police. I am not saying that you should always incriminate yourself... you have the right (at least in America) of not answering questions. In my opinion, it is much better to politetly refuse answering a question than to lie. It shows maturity and respect for authority and the system. Remember, it is the polititians that push the war on drugs, not the police. Almost every cop I know is against the WODs...

If you ever move to a larger population, you are going to be in for a real eye-opener. Be very careful 'cause most big city cops see you as more paperwork rather than a person. For them, it is easier to lock you up than to help you out.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: Small town Cops? [Re: Seuss]
    #3091201 - 09/04/04 12:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The cops where I came from were horrible. Town of about 5k like yours, police have nothing better to do but drive up and down the main drag 24x7 and pull you over for the dumbest shit.

I can't even tell you how many times I've been pulled over for doin nothing wrong...cops in small towns are seemingly a lot more powerful and they don't really care if they are respecting your rights or not.

So I said screw that and moved! Ain't had problems with the cops since.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Small town Cops? [Re: kronnyQ]
    #3091500 - 09/04/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i have less than 2k in my small twon and the cops are chill but here they only crimes are murder meth and herion and crack any thing else is almost legal

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Small town Cops? [Re: onetime]
    #3096099 - 09/05/04 07:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

my town is about 2k as well and the cops here are pretty cool as long as you are
aparently if you dont do stupid shit you dont have to worry about it... the cops get familliar with you and realize you arent about trouble and they frequently look the other way, I was caught twice smoking a joint behind the resturant... they said "dont let us catch you again"

it seems to work that way with most cops regardless of the population

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #3096364 - 09/05/04 08:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The cops in my old neighborhood were dicks. We had a population of about 81K and its mostly just residential area. All houses and no businesses. The cops didn't have anything better to do than drive up and done the neighborhood streets. It was near impossible to have a decently sized party without cops showing up. They also have monthly quotas on traffic tickets so at the end of the month your chances of getting a ticket are pretty good.

Offlinesublimesubmind
enthusiast
Re: Small town Cops? [Re: kronnyQ]
    #3115995 - 09/09/04 09:20 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kronnyQ said:
The cops where I came from were horrible. Town of about 5k like yours, police have nothing better to do but drive up and down the main drag 24x7 and pull you over for the dumbest shit.

I can't even tell you how many times I've been pulled over for doin nothing wrong...cops in small towns are seemingly a lot more powerful and they don't really care if they are respecting your rights or not.

couldnt have said it better

OfflineF0SS1L
Prehistoric Cyborg

Loc: 216
    #3145357 - 09/16/04 07:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Small town cops are the most worthless people in the world. Real police living in the inner city chasing thugs and gangsters are actually valuable and should be paid more than they are. But if you live in the suburbs the cops are just a nuisence. They only good thing is when you know them and then they may let you off the hook.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds