Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How to convince someone that MDMA isn’t bad and is worth taking?
    #25140879 -

I asked a girl I’ve been hooking up with if she wanted to do Molly tonight via text since I’m already meeting her at her place and she said was down, then she texts back saying her friends said it’s bad for you. I tried to tell her that I had pure MDMA and it wasn’t a pill cut with anything but basically she said she doesn’t know if she wants to risk it if she’s gone this far without it.


Any advice on how to make her reconsider?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to convince someone that MDMA isn’t bad and is worth taking? [Re: Tommy0069]
    #25140930 -

I'm not even sure if giving advice like that is even allowed on this site. I know The Pub has different rules than ODD, so I'll just let somebody who's more familiar with the rules around here reply.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to convince someone that MDMA isn’t bad and is worth taking? [Re: Tommy0069]
    #25140937 -

Show her a marquis test kit if you have one so that she doesn't doubt the substance. Then look up information online that has peer reviewed articles at the bottom to back up the claims. It shouldn't take too much convinving especially if she was already down for it to begin with.

Lol kinda reminds me of the time one of my ex-girlfriends got mad at me because she found out I did mushrooms and she claimed that the only reason you trip is because shrooms are posinonus and melt your brain hahaha. After showing her peer reviewed articles about any negative effects or long term dangers of psilocybin I was able to get her on board eventually. I hope for the best OP!


--------------------
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious - Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to convince someone that MDMA isn’t bad and is worth taking? [Re: Tommy0069] * 4
    #25140940 -

Respect her choice if she does not want to do it.

Don't push drugs on people.

If she genuinely seems curious about trying said substance make sure she reads up about the positive, neutral, and negative effects that you can find on Erowid so she can make an educated decision.

Be responsible and don't pressure this girl to take a drug that lowers inhibitions, that's just creepy...


--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Edited by Plain (04/15/18 12:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to convince someone that MDMA isn’t bad and is worth taking? [Re: Plain]
    #25141269 -

Plain said:
Respect her choice if she does not want to do it.

Don't push drugs on people.

If she genuinely seems curious about trying said substance make sure she reads up about the positive, neutral, and negative effects that you can find on Erowid so she can make an educated decision.

Be responsible and don't pressure this girl to take a drug that lowers inhibitions, that's just creepy...



^^^ this


--------------------
Enjoying my journey to transcendence whilst also enjoying my human experience. Lessthan3Bees does not have anything to do with the insect :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to convince someone that MDMA isn’t bad and is worth taking? [Re: Lessthan3Bees] * 1
    #25141523 -

Hey man if she doesn't want to have a great time than more for the rest of us.

But ya if she says no she says no :shrug:

Find a down bitch that does.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pass on grass, kids! Grav 1,800 7 11/02/02 08:53 AM
by Anonymous
* Bad Mom! Morphrying 2,693 9 10/14/02 07:18 PM
by Morphrying
* Is OTD really that bad?
( 1 2 3 all )
GabbaDj 5,546 40 05/21/19 10:03 PM
by FatChicksNcoke
* if honesty isn't the best policy, what is? Smack31 2,150 17 10/22/02 06:47 AM
by Bruiser
* What vitamins/suppliments do you take?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 7,286 35 04/15/03 08:13 AM
by bluepie
* Really Bad Songs?
( 1 2 all )
Revelation 4,007 24 05/12/03 07:39 PM
by MoMMaLoID
* The old "spike in the steering wheel" ploy, eh?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phred 9,585 63 06/21/22 12:02 AM
by gamergod88
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
161 topic views. 0 members, 56 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.