Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? * 3
    #25039672 -




Theres basically four kinds of big bodied Giants:

TALL - the Giants of unusual height
BULK - our resident Sumotori of unusual weight
BEEF - Hulks so exceptionally strong as to deform the average human build
MIXED - our gung-ho Cave Trolls who embody several of these.

Being big bodied in this society has its disadvantages and advantages, and the fact that the average adult is considerably smaller from our point of view brings an unique angle to life.

Do you enjoy "being big"? Whats the biggest upside and biggest downside? Any tall takes and big anecdotes?

Care to give us stats?

We are not better, we are just different, but our bodies are clearly different and that makes our experience of life different.

Care to share?



Let's make this a respectful thread without fatshaming, belittling tall people, stereotyping of those pushing iron or on the other hand, derogatory comments on those of more modest size.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25039676 -

upside, no one wants to fight you. downside, arteries and joints.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25039681 -

Girls like tall but finding clothes that fit is a bitch


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: LemurLemur] * 1
    #25039688 -

Outgrowing clothes like once a year :thumbdown:


--------------------
:tripmolecule:  :thataintright:  :tripmolecule:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Asante]
    #25039690 -

OP is a powerbottom.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Asante]
    #25039695 -

I was 6'2" 145 a couple months ago. Too thin is also not a very good look either and people are always apt to point it out to me. I finally decided to make a change and started bulking up. Im already up to 163. If you're to thin or too fat there is always the opportunity to change your diet and get to weight you desire. Its all about willpower and the long game. In short order I'll be beefy and muscled up W/o steroids this time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Asante]
    #25039699 -

Sometimes when people ridicule about weight it is coming from a place of caring.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Love_spirit]
    #25039703 -

I’m 5’9”

Pretty tall if you’re an ant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Asante]
    #25039776 -

I’m 5’9”. So I’m not tall. I have big shoulders though, thick frame. Even when I was at my skinniest, which was really skinny, people still called me “Big Guy” and stuff. I like who I am. I build muscle like other people breathe CO2, lol. Can’t complain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25039804 -

I'm not particularly tall for my country, 6'1", but I measure 22"shoulder to shoulder and am twice as heavy as a person my size should be, give or take 164kg.


I like "being big", the fact that others are usually considerably less sizable than me, but the downsides to being very obese are enormous and this is why I work on first exchanging as much fat as possible into muscle and then dropping the weight (combination of anabolic eating, training & steroids :wink: ) to first maximize the size of my engine before reducing fuel to induce catabolysis.

If I could be this big with zero health consequences, sign me right the fuck up, I'm loving it, but it comes with lots of health consequiences that increase the weight, so time to shed it.

If someone by accident walks into me they bounce off of me while I am relatively unmoved :lol:

Standing by the waterside at the local pool I was asked to, and without thinking, pulled someone of about 165 lbs out of the water by one arm, so there's also a strength factor involved in it, its not all jiggly, especially now with anabolic eating habits and a dash of AAS every now and then.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Asante]
    #25039822 -

im 6ft 160 with a very fast metabolism. i wish i was thicker sometimes.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25039834 -

Asante said:
...
Let's make this a respectful thread without fatshaming, belittling tall people, stereotyping of those pushing iron or on the other hand, derogatory comments on those of more modest size.



5'7'' and chubby; looking forward to spring and getting out to burn off some fat
but right now it is a snow storm that dropped another foot on us QQ

all is well at personal level tho :levitate:

:pantytail:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Tantrika]
    #25039981 -

Im 192 cm thats almost 6'4

I usually weigh around 90 kg bit eavier in winter, bit lighter in summer

I like being tall but would prefer to be a bit more mesomorph (instead of full endomorph). I can bulk muscle and get lean but it takes a fuckton of work and very strict diet


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #25040060 -

I’m bigger than most people with my small frame , if that counts for anything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Asante]
    #25040087 -

Asante said:
Let's make this a respectful thread without fatshaming, belittling tall people, stereotyping of those pushing iron or on the other hand, derogatory comments on those of more modest size.



God damn it....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #25040161 -

Tripsurfer said:
Im 192 cm thats almost 6'4

I usually weigh around 90 kg bit eavier in winter, bit lighter in summer

I like being tall but would prefer to be a bit more mesomorph (instead of full endomorph). I can bulk muscle and get lean but it takes a fuckton of work and very strict diet



Same here, being a hardgainer makes putting on mass very difficult for me, like I can eat 4000+ calories a day and barely gain any weight, my metabolism just runs too quickly for that


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: Asante]
    #25040171 -

6'5 285

Was 6'3 230lbs as a high school freshman

6'5 265lb senior in high school and could dunk a basketball

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: stzacrack]
    #25040183 -

I'm a skinny little shit. 5'9" at about a buck and a quarter. I slouch a lot, so I look much shorter. My girlfriend is always telling me to stand up straight. She's 5'7" 130.


--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: stzacrack]
    #25040190 -

im pretty tall. 6'1"-6'2"

i have a decent amount of muscle and very little body fat. im somewhere around 86-88kg or 190-195lbs

i agree that its hard to find clothes that fit. especially shirts and jackets that cover your whole abdomin when you reach up. my belly always sticks out. i just bought a nice shirt that was decently long the othet day and today it feels like it shrunk in the dryer :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HERE BE GIANTS - Who Are The Tall, Bulky and Beefy Shroomerites? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #25040204 -

6'1 180


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Calling all Shroomerite women for the PNW Gathering
( 1 2 all )
Somaism 2,030 21 02/05/05 05:27 AM
by 40oz
* Beautiful Women
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Spencyspence28 6,853 85 05/30/05 08:37 PM
by wrestler_az
* There and Back Again: A Shroomerites Tale
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 13,117 50 02/10/07 11:16 PM
by Dreamer987
* Two Experiences With Two Asian Women Ped 3,098 17 06/26/03 08:38 AM
by Ped
* I told the woman I love to fuck off
( 1 2 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 2,204 25 03/05/06 03:18 AM
by stefan
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* Women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,311 28 10/31/04 09:46 AM
by Todcasil
* Everything you need to know about women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,362 27 11/17/04 07:24 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,413 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.