Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21630457 -

I don't remember where I read it, but I have heard that story too.

Can't even imagine how hard they must've been tripping.... :whippedcreamhead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21630843 -

Rebelutionsssss said:
So someone just left 10,000 hits of LSD just sitting on a table unprotected at a party? I'm kinda skeptical of the validity of that story



Its well documented, you clearly made no effort to look it up.

Also LSD has killed many animals like elephants during testing of the substance, but we weren't talking about animals so I won't get into that.


--------------------
Fail to plan and you plan to fail.

Enter the Ban Lottery

Edited by Buck513 (05/03/15 04:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Buck513]
    #21632302 -

I can't find the proper link right now to totally back this up, but I have read about this interviews in magazines from band members and is recorded in a few books about the Dead.

Basically, Mickey Hart's kids were backstage and got into a bag from a crew member and there was a vial labeled 'C'. The kids thought is was cocaine, but it was actually LSD crystal. The kids snorted it. Definitely not good in any way, but the kids turned out fine.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/3678394#3679908

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Buck513]
    #21632318 -

Buck513 said:
Also LSD has killed many animals like elephants during testing of the substance, but we weren't talking about animals so I won't get into that.



They also gave the elephant massive amount of tranquilizers to control it and it stopped the elephants heart, so the test was pretty much invalid as far as determining a real LD50 is concern.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: daytripper05]
    #21632680 -

I've read about the elephant test but never read about snorting crystal haha that must have been fucking nuts


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: daytripper05]
    #21632697 -

daytripper05 said:
but the kids turned out fine.



Because they were receiving medical treatment.
Since 3 experienced respitory arrest I'm sure it would have ended worse if they didn't go to the hospital minutes after injesting it.


--------------------
Fail to plan and you plan to fail.

Enter the Ban Lottery

Edited by Buck513 (05/03/15 11:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Buck513]
    #21632855 -

i heard a long time ago a husband and a wife took some LSD...then they got a bit hungry and decided to cook a chicken...

later on when they came down off the LSD they realized they had cooked there new born baby to death in the oven!!!

probably not true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: dredd711]
    #21632873 -

Murders, suicides, etc can be attributed to using LSD. Really any hallucinogen for that matter. There was this one girl who jumped into an empty pool head first on LSD I guess thinking the pool had water in it, and died.
But something like that is a topic for another day. The drug is in the eyes of the beholder.


--------------------
Fail to plan and you plan to fail.

Enter the Ban Lottery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Buck513]
    #21632880 -

I heard when you take LSD you automatically jump out of a window. Is this true?


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21632886 -

Nope, it sure isn't.
As I said, drugs are in the eyes of the beholder.


--------------------
Fail to plan and you plan to fail.

Enter the Ban Lottery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Buck513]
    #21632896 -

I'm just fucking with you :lol: my uncle did put his head through a plate glass window on L which ultimately killed him. Kind of freaks me out because I take acid almost weekly in pretty high doses


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21632922 -

Everyone in the world always has that ONE crazy uncle.
My crazy uncle served 2 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan,  he was part of the first ones deployed because he joined like the day after 9/11. And now he has PTSD very bad. I think the event that really changed him was when he was stationed on a roof and a car drove up and blew the building up. He had shrapnel all in his face and jaw, and lost part vision in his left eye. Many people died in that bombing including a Iraqi soldier he was close with. He was never the same after that.
The terrorists even recorded that bombing and put it on the internet, you can even see my uncle being tossed from one side of the roof to the other. Crazy stuff. I wish I could find the video I forget what city it was in.


--------------------
Fail to plan and you plan to fail.

Enter the Ban Lottery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Buck513]
    #21632931 -

Damn dude that's fucking intense. Is he still all there or is his PTSD really severe? Maybe suggest MDMA during a therapy session. I've heard it has an 80% success rate


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21632965 -

Its pretty bad, but he's been discharged for about 6 or 7 years. He gets a salary from the government because he's mentally disabled. He legally can't work. They wanted him to go back for a 3rd tour but he refused and he finally got out of it.
He lives in Denver and has a wife and daughter now. I don't see him too often until he comes to visit every so often. He seems to be doing better though. I just worry though because 22 u.s. veterans kill themselves EVERYDAY. Bless them young kids in CT that died in that shooting some years ago, but the amount of veterans killing themselves everyday is like having a Sandy Hook massacre every single day. Veterans should be our number one priority in a way, but they are getting royally fucked by the VA and the rest of the government, and frankly it makes me sick.
I don't think my uncle would ever do that, but you never know. His daughter is his life and like I said its been 6 or 7 years since he was discharged so I think he's starting to just get back to normal.


--------------------
Fail to plan and you plan to fail.

Enter the Ban Lottery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children... [Re: Fluxburn]
    #24948409 -

Gosh, I've heard that nonsense so many times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: genetics longbong 1,590 9 05/07/01 07:43 AM
by longbong
* Re: -<>- LSD OVERDOSE -<>-
( 1 2 all )
skareo 12,311 37 04/13/01 09:48 AM
by Kid
* What is LSD? plague member 2,744 17 09/22/01 01:03 PM
by Kid
* Effect of Dxm before a LSD or Mushroom trip tekforce 2,442 3 10/19/01 02:38 PM
by Kid
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
AnnoA 3,952 24 05/11/01 05:43 PM
by Mitchnast
* Re: Questions concerning LSD JeeLiX 2,038 6 03/12/01 09:17 PM
by Kid
* will LSD last?
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 12,921 26 10/01/18 11:06 AM
by nube424
* Mushrooms genetics (CHECK THIS OUT!) Tokagekobushi 2,280 14 02/27/05 12:58 PM
by MeThoD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
12,957 topic views. 2 members, 66 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.