Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: TheBlackCat]
    #24570628 -

Shit now I think I have spring tails. It's time to get out the DE. bastards love mycelium. That nag is going outside.

Should I get rid of the substrate or try and sterilize it?

I just want to give up.


--------------------

Edited by TheBlackCat (08/21/17 09:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: TheBlackCat]
    #24570652 -

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE! No more manure and humus. Just straight up powder dry manure or a small amount of chicken manure from now on. Just wasted over 10 bucks. Dumped the bin and the substrate and the bag of shit. Dusted my room heavily with DE and lysol and put my cat in the other  room. Just NOPE! No Nothing is going to fuck up this nice mono I have going or my clean grow room I'm working on building. I spent all this fucking time getting everything together and I have 3 new vented plastic shelves and I will MURDER all of you tiny little spring tailed bastards. Yes I have gone officially insane. :nowaitstopdammit:


--------------------

Edited by TheBlackCat (08/21/17 09:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: TheBlackCat]
    #24570655 -

Do you not have access to field aged horse manure?


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: TheBlackCat]
    #24570658 -

Never heard of humus being used for actives, not sure I would have included that. Sometimes you you may have better luck sticking with the basics. Bugs aren't fun.




Just finished about 20 transfers and shooting grains with some LC, here's what's left


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: hamloaf]
    #24570661 -

I can get coop poop the dry chicken manure that doesn't smell like anything. http://www.coop-poop.com/ I can get enough to last me probably for a year like 40 lb. bags for 14 bucks. I've seen what it looks like. It's a dehydrated dry small pellet. very clean looking. I've been curious about it. I read it can be used in smaller amounts.


--------------------

Edited by TheBlackCat (08/21/17 09:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: Germs]
    #24570663 -

Germs said:
Never heard of humus being used for actives, not sure I would have included that. Sometimes you you may have better luck sticking with the basics. Bugs aren't fun.




Just finished about 20 transfers and shooting grains with some LC, here's what's left




Yeah I know Germs. I don't experiment when it comes to cubes because there are other variables as far as me not being able to afford for them to die. I bought a bag of dehydrated cow manure thinking it was just that but it had humus mixed in when I read the smaller print. I thought maybe I could still use it. DERP.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: TheBlackCat]
    #24570762 -

Fuck my life my dog poked a hole in my air matress...looks like its the couch from now on. Its my fault though i shoulda clipped her nails a week ago. Maybe i can plug it with some pine tree resin for a few days.

I decided ima noc up a couple of jars with Martinique since its another 1 you dont hear about.


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24570780 -

Cool.  I like where you are going with your thought pattern on this one, however, one of our vendors carries the Martinique.  It's one of our Lil vendors.


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: hamloaf]
    #24570790 -

Come on dont burst my bubble my bed and now this? :sad: lol just fuck'n with u Ham. Its my rarest so eh (i think i honestly dont know what all i have...a couple unlabed:fork: ahh that kills me)


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24570815 -

I'm not trying to discourage you.  By all means, brother, get that variety going.  You're right.  It's not the most popular, but you could change that.  I was merely informing you, so that you stay advised.


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: hamloaf]
    #24570829 -

Lol im just messing with u buddy, i know its not super rare cause in the baggie it came in it has a lil card with a pic of them with Martinique written in gold cursive.
I hope they do okay to get some prints out to those who have better means than i to cast them into the winds of the ppl.


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24570831 -

Bout to go pour some PLATES up in this piece.  :smile2:


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: hamloaf]
    #24570841 -

Oh fuck! Du..... i can use my haft pints, damit dude haha, i think i might join you


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: hamloaf]
    #24573193 -

Whats up dudes N dudet? What yall get'n done tonight?
Gonna make some jars for more Martinique, i feel like i didnt shake it good enough last night.
I always worry about stuff like that though.


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Edited by LemurLemur (08/22/17 10:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24573317 -

Hi Lamur, I am here.  Whew man, been at it all day.


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: hamloaf]
    #24573330 -

Haha i bet, id love to see the inside of garage or whichever room the magic happens, i bet its quite the site :pipesmoke:.
My damn dog was eating peices of cake mix that missed the jar lol.

What all did u get done?


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Edited by LemurLemur (08/22/17 11:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24573337 -

Haha, dang.  Good doggie.  Honestly, Lemur, there are multiple rooms dedicated to the subject at hand.  Today, man, I mainly focused on gathering supplies, and packing prints ALL DANG DAY.  It was the most fun I've had in a long time.  Got all the prints packed.  All 35 X 7 + 25 + 20 =? (I'll leave you to do the math on that one).  Oh, I also managed to sterilize a 3 quart bag of WBS, and 15 quart jars of WBS for these Mexicana pinhead clone cultures (Chicon Nindo & Tampaniensis).  Will be getting back to the regularly scheduled program tomorrow, and knock up my block substrates with all that Pan LC, take transfers of all the MS inoculations of all these different species of actives kicking around the lab (I'll take inventory sometime tomorrow and list every culture on agar for ya), and move to grains all this T2 clone culture, and I think I want to inocualte the WBS bag with some blue oyster LC.  Are you making more jars tight now?


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Edited by hamloaf (08/22/17 11:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: hamloaf]
    #24573349 -

I just noticed some verm on her head N wiped it off, big ol'goof, her mouth is bigger than her butt xD.
Haha you need 1 of those aluminum out buildings...or like 3 lol.

Gaa.. thats alot of prints..:shocked:

Ive got a tamp print i should get going.
Hellyea, i wanna know what u got going on over there in alder house. Ive got amazon clones on agar(a-typical N typical),wild gulf coast, gt, purple mystic, pan trop and maybe 1 more i forgot about.
T2 is the second transfer of a wild culture after its been grown out?
Lol i wanna see what u can do with those umbrella of giant oysters u found.

Yep maken them as i type. The first time i made cakes they were to solid but i got the mix down now.


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24573357 -

Awesome.  My purple Mystics just germiated yesterday.  Yea, I very much hope something culminates with the second round of cloning on those oysters.  This is the last chance too, because that oyster patch is dried up now.  Fingers crossed.


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Midnight Mycology" Thread. [Re: hamloaf]
    #24573367 -

Nooo!:eek: i hope you can give them new life in the lab, those are a true gem.

Oh also gonna harvest my 3rd flush from a bottle and take some prints, i spent a few hours catching up on the rest of my letters today as well, so i needa stock my library back up.


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official Mediocre Grows Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 24 25 )
Mackload 10,882 483 09/23/26 04:01 PM
by odissey
* Am I still at the litfa phase?
( 1 2 3 all )
Dynasty 1,124 57 05/19/24 07:46 PM
by Dynasty
* 10 BIGGEST MYCOLOGY MYTHS COUNTDOWN
( 1 2 3 4 all )
f8L 15,379 63 05/01/03 05:12 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* Mycology Question doop04 1,076 9 03/06/05 11:06 AM
by Hotnuts
* Spore Growing / Duplicating? ... True Mycology Help Needed Nenni 1,931 7 05/23/03 11:16 PM
by Nenni
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 3,516 26 01/18/03 07:56 AM
by lvleph
* mycology equipment/supplies/etc for sale! rhizome 2,330 10 11/16/03 03:01 PM
by Bugsbunny
* Does anyone know a thread for worm castings and verm. moldmaster 3,585 9 06/12/03 02:47 AM
by Jon_Doe

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
143,876 topic views. 10 members, 40 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.