Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24187072 -

An entire watermelon would be a lot of sugar for one day, looks like a whole melon would be ~280 grams of sugar.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS715US715&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=sugar+content+of+watermelon&*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: PatrickKn]
    #24187098 -

I used to supplement l-arginine everyday for longevity. I don't anymore. I feel equally healthy. Maybe I'm not. I still have a jar of it though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24187104 -

specialpeopleclub said:
A strong erection is a good health sign



Ashwaghanda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: morrowasted]
    #24187109 -

Next on my list to try. I just got some rhondiola

They are supposed to work well together.
Feel healthy, tough getting motivated. Need a kick and don't wanna go the Adderall rout.

Edited by specialpeopleclub (03/23/17 07:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24187127 -

Meh. I've fucked around with nootropics for years now and this is what I've landed on. I only take this two days a week by the way, when I really need it because work and school are especially demanding. I found that no matter how much I tried to counterbalance my supplements, I inevitably ended up having some level of receptor downregulation and withdrawal if I took them daily

Uridine Monophosphate 300mg
Alpha-GPC 250mg
Ashwaghanda 1000mg
Schizandrol A 100mg
Creatine 2.5g

This keeps me happy, energized, and focused (able to move seamlessly from task to task) without giving me that classic stimulant jitteriness/anxiety/CNS stimulation or that manic antidepressant/MAOI feeling.


Edited by morrowasted (03/23/17 07:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: morrowasted]
    #24187187 -

I'll look into those.
Defenately getting ashwaghanda though next. Every small betterment in health is very valuable


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24187207 -

Taking a supplement doesn't necessarily make your health better, it just regulates various physiological processes in potentially positive and negative ways. Best not to use supplements often.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24187723 -

Just eat raw fruits and veggies like nature intended humans to do, and you'll start to wash out all of that animal fat buildup called plaque, and reverse it naturally and get healthy naturally. 

Ask any heart surgeon and they'll tell you the same thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: wakeINpeople]
    #24188040 -

Unfortunately, creatine tastes like shit.
But most supps will have higher bioavailability the less your body needs to break down.  In general, liquid>>powder>>gelcap>>capsule>>caplet>>tablet.

Vasodilation is very important to heart health and NO levels are a great way to procure this.


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: wakeINpeople]
    #24188484 -

wakeINpeople said:
Just eat raw fruits and veggies like nature intended humans to do, and you'll start to wash out all of that animal fat buildup called plaque, and reverse it naturally and get healthy naturally. 

Ask any heart surgeon and they'll tell you the same thing.



also this. so much this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24188554 -

If you don't train or exercise when you take the supplements I don't think it will make a difference. There is no lazy way to be very healthy IMO.

The pre workout supplements I use have most of that shit in them.


--------------------
:darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: Starstepper]
    #24188574 -

Starstepper said:
If you don't train or exercise when you take the supplements I don't think it will make a difference. There is no lazy way to be very healthy IMO.

The pre workout supplements I use have most of that shit in them.


That is patently false. Creatine for example increases muscle mass whether you work out or not. It goes away as soon as you stop using it though. Same as muscle mass goes away as soon as you stop working out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: morrowasted]
    #24188684 -

morrowasted said:
I used to supplement l-arginine everyday for longevity. I don't anymore. I feel equally healthy. Maybe I'm not. I still have a jar of it though.



Then why did you stop taking this?


--------------------
:darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: Starstepper]
    #24188700 -

:shrug: I stopped taking all supplements a while ago. I've since started taking a few again but not the Arginine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nitric Oxide, heart health, not nitrous [Re: Starstepper]
    #24188744 -

NO enhancers such as spinach or L-Arginine can double as a test booster especially in the 3000mg range.  Thus the vasodilation.  Whether you work out or not it will relax your vessel walls, just like Viagra or HBP meds.


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Shroomery Health Choices Poll AsanteM 1,131 19 07/18/06 03:41 PM
by shamantra
* My health is shit. TheShroomHermit 1,226 11 06/04/04 11:07 AM
by felix
* well this is cool! Dark soy sacue is good for you, as it has lots and lots of anti oxidants! ZippoZM 484 2 06/04/06 12:34 AM
by ZippoZ
* Lets Suck Nitrous Oxide
( 1 2 3 all )
PaulAtreides 3,209 41 06/23/05 08:20 AM
by gdman
* Attention smokers! marijuana 'doubles mental health risk'
( 1 2 all )
Xionide 4,871 28 03/01/05 06:26 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* How to win a girls heart?
( 1 2 3 all )
Kenny7822 5,382 58 09/10/05 12:20 PM
by FooMan
* I Heart McDonalds
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 3,161 30 06/08/05 10:14 AM
by Hrethic
* Nitrous Oxide question
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 3,157 27 09/21/05 07:09 AM
by JackTackle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
852 topic views. 5 members, 22 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.