Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My health is shit.
    #2761933 -

My right eye is always pulsing to my heart beak. It looks so fucked up in the mirror. Also, when I completely relax my face, my mouth is way croocked like I had a stroke. It sucks, I look like a retard... plus, I think I'm bleeding internally. My shit is like... jet black, and I have traveling stomach pains. I'm so worried, but I need to wait 5 more months before my health insurance kicks in... I seriously need a doctor.

All I can do for now is drink my worries away. It helps untill I have to wake up and face my day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2761941 -

you should list of everything you eat in a day...
everything you consum cigarrette's,drinks,everything...

plus do you do anything active?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: funkymonk]
    #2761966 -

When I'm not on the shroomery, I'm usually drinking and smoking cigss. Then again, I do the same thing when I'm on the shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2761997 -

change your diet maybe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2762007 -

get out there and exersise
i just started about 2 mouths ago
now im liking it
im eating beter to
quit he cigs
cut back on drinking


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2762025 -

do stuff outside.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2762049 -

Cut back on the drinking and smoking (these are probably irritating your stomach) and start with short walks about 3 times a week. And don't forget to see the Doc when your insurance kicks in even if you're feeling a bit better! Best wishes! :laugh: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2762072 -

dude, black shit? That could be pretty serious. It's probably best to be drinking lots of water instead of booze. 8 glasses a day. Eat more fiber, maybe that'll help your shits out a bit. Try to get in all your 5 food groups. Exercise!! Just a quick 20 minute walk a day is enough. That's about all you can do without a doctor's help.
Damn man, I hope you're gonna be alright.


--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2762133 -

and being happy defiantly doesnt hurt..keep a healthy mind, and you body will soon follow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2762692 -

What everyone else said. Plus Eat fruits and vegetables! 5 a day! And not cooked too much. Take some vitamins everyday. You'll be fine.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2762755 -

a friend of mine had the same thing you described..where one side of his face was paralized....if i'm correct, that isn't permanent (thankfully), you should see a doctor regarding it.

and regarding your feces being jet black, eat more fiber...

and everything else everyone said in this thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My health is shit. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2762970 -

basically, you just got to make an effort. and don't drink so much alcohol...it's like poison for your body and mind. get some exercise and you'll definitely feel better.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Doctors's Orders Sammi 1,632 16 08/27/03 04:09 PM
by cdchriscd
* Doctor's chinacat72 1,879 13 03/18/03 01:13 PM
by Ripple
* Doctor Decapitated by Elevator ShroomismM 1,830 19 08/21/03 06:19 AM
by MsPacMan
* My Health Problems : Update KingOftheThing 1,031 15 12/03/04 10:10 PM
by Dark_Star
* No, I assure you that kitten really is a vegetable. adoseofparn0z 950 6 12/01/04 01:20 AM
by adoseofparn0z
* Have you ever had a doctor stick his finger up your asshole?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,457 28 09/20/04 06:30 PM
by afoaf
* Life shits on another good man.... ToTheSummit 668 9 06/17/04 08:45 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Is there a doctor in the house...
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,978 50 02/19/04 04:45 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,226 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.