Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

No, I assure you that kitten really is a vegetable.
    #3430010 - 11/30/04 11:20 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Problem solved. :stoned:

--------------------
For a reliable vendor with high quality merchandise at a great price, try BBB

Edited by adoseofparn0z (12/01/04 03:21 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

Re: I'm Sick with Bronchitis and Need Amoxicillin, Can't Go To The Doctor... [Re: adoseofparn0z]
    #3430103 - 11/30/04 11:35 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

A friend of mine dug up some so I'm soon to be healed. Thank god for vaporizers :smile:

--------------------

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: I'm Sick with Bronchitis and Need Amoxicillin, Can't Go To The Doctor... [Re: adoseofparn0z]
    #3430145 - 11/30/04 11:42 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think the doctor can tell what actually caused the Bronchitis. Smoking can lead to it but it can just as easily be caused by a viral or bacterial infection. My friend recently got it and he doesn't smoke. He was given Amoxicillin and it went away quickly. Don't be dumb. Go to the doctor and get meds through your parents' medical plan.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

Re: I'm Sick with Bronchitis and Need Amoxicillin, Can't Go To The Doctor... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3430171 - 11/30/04 11:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Ya seriously man, that kind of shit, taking some random meds is what causes the mutations in the various strains of illnesses out there and that screws everybody. Not to mention what if you have some horrible allergy to those meds, bad things could happen. Just go to a doctor.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: I'm Sick with Bronchitis and Need Amoxicillin, Can't Go To The Doctor... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3430172 - 11/30/04 11:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

and be 18 on the shroomery :wink:

Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

Re: I'm Sick with Bronchitis and Need Amoxicillin, Can't Go To The Doctor... [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3430694 - 12/01/04 01:47 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
and be 18 on the shroomery :wink:

Me and my sister both will be covered by my parents medical plan until we get out of college man. I would find it a bit more difficult to buy my tobacco accessories if I was underage...

--------------------

Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

Re: I'm Sick with Bronchitis and Need Amoxicillin, Can't Go To The Doctor... [Re: relativexistance]
    #3431073 - 12/01/04 03:20 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

In response to kosmic_charlie:
  Yes, the doctor can tell what caused the bronchitis, especially if any tests were used which could easily display the damage done to my lungs. Not to mention antibiotics aren't always even given to patients suffering from bacterial bronchitis, and if I'm not honest when I'm asked if I smoke I will be treated as a viral infectee (Which can't be treated with antibiotics) unless he goes into further study, in which case like I have already said he will see the damage. Unless you are exposed to dangerous chemical fumes or live with pack-a-day smokers it's not likely you'll get bronchitis from bacteria unless you've been weakened by a cold, which I most definitely was not.

In response to relativexistance:
  You're acting like I randomly decided that I should take medications I know nothing about to cure something I don't even know I have, but that's not the case at all. I've had bronchitis before, but not caused by bacteria so prior to this I already had done a fair amount of research, but before posting this thread I learned a fair amount more about bronchitis induced by smoking. My mother was a nurse while I was growing up so just by living with her I've learned a fair deal about amoxicillin and other penicillin related antibiotics. I don't have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about when you say that taking random medications causes mutations in viruses which already mutate naturally. RNA and DNA viruses are different. One kind changes on its own for its own survival and the other ones dont. Taking medications which are regularly prescribed to treat a specific ailment I am undoubtedly experiencing is senseable, not stupid. I also already know (As anyone who has any concern for their own personal health should know) what medications I am and am not allergic to, and penicillin and it's close relatives are not included in that group.
I appreciate your concern for the wellbeing of your fellow members, but c'mon man. You don't know a single thing about me and you're already assuming I'm randomly taking a bunch of shit I know nothing about.

Seriously though, as long as you guys continue to look out for your brothers at the forums you won't hear me complaining too much :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Community >> The Pub