Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Fuck the patriarchy.
    #23906246 -

The patriarchy oppresses all females around the world, without exception. Physical gender-based violence is its main mechanism for staying in power, but not its only one. Psychological violence is often used instead.

In my life, I've never experienced physical GBV (I'm in the minority as far as this is concerned) but I have been intimidated and excluded for being a rebellious female. No other female has dared to liberate herself to the extent that I have based on the mystical revelations I've obtained from smoking cannabis and salvia. We are subjugated by the dominator culture; the easiest option is to sit down, shut up and let the patriarchy be in control. Not me. I fight it every step of the way.

There's not always a lot I can do in the many cases where males have exclusive power but I never go down without a fight. It's time for us females to stand up to the bro culture that runs deep through most of the hierarchy, if not all now. If you're a misogynist male, you can get away with absolutely anything and get lots of approval, starting with males who hold positions of authority. If you're the opposite, you're on thin ice in this society (in its many manifestations), but you should still dare to rebel against the collective male stupidity that dominates the world, because otherwise there's no point. You might as well not bother with anything if you're going to let yourself be swept up in the sea of idiocy that is the main force opposing the liberation of humanity.

Who's with me?

P.S. I would explain what happened and the inevitable conclusion to be drawn from it, but for obvious reasons I won't. Suffice it to say that I'm not in the least bit humiliated, only indignant.

P.P.S. I've found a far better forum elsewhere, but the doctor isn't here to heal well people. Whatever happens as a result of this post, draw your own conclusions.

P.P.P.S. I have a job now, so you all can stop using that against me, as if none of you had ever been unemployed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Alyssa] * 11
    #23906256 -

Neat


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Alyssa] * 9
    #23906263 -

If I called you a potato I'd be insulting tubers around the globe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: larry.fisherman] * 11
    #23906267 -

Hide yo dick, Alyssa's back


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: JohnnieYen] * 5
    #23906271 -

Hide it? Slap her with it, maybe. Mushroom-punch perspective.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Alyssa] * 12
    #23906286 -

Alyssa said:
The patriarchy oppresses all females around the world, without exception.



except there is no patriarchy, it's a matriarchal lie, women control the pussy and
therefore control the world. now if men controlled the pussy then I'd believe you


Quote:
In my life, I've never experienced physical GBV (I'm in the minority as far as this is concerned)



or maybe you're just full of yourself


Quote:
but I have been intimidated and excluded for being a rebellious female.




maybe they just think you're a bitch and dont want to hang out with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Alyssa] * 1
    #23906288 -

Alyssa said:
I never go down without a fight



:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 2
    #23906301 -

Crazy_Horse said:
Alyssa said:
I never go down without a fight



:sad:




maybe she's just saying she likes it rough

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Prisoner#1] * 5
    #23906318 -

fuk dividing eeveryone. i am done with feminism, masculinism, all of it..

be decent to your fellow human, anyone who cant do that - antarctica.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Alyssa] * 12
    #23906322 -

I'll take a Turkey & Provolone on wheat, thanks hun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Apostle]
    #23906331 -

Ah, the shroomery. It feels so fucking refreshing to be back wading through the misogyny again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Alyssa] * 13
    #23906335 -

If your hands were more busy with dicks then you wouldn't be able to post this garbage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Alyssa] * 11
    #23906343 -

Who let this crazy broad out of the kitchen?

OP, you need to get laid.


--------------------

Edited by philopian_tube (12/08/16 10:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: philopian_tube]
    #23906368 -

We're more of crystal g type guys I think. You're better off out of the pub.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: Alyssa]
    #23906382 -

:threadmonitor:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: King Klick]
    #23906393 -

King Klick said:
We're more of crystal g type guys I think.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: 1234go] * 8
    #23906398 -

The OP is incredibly sexist, how can I report this person?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: 1234go]
    #23906401 -

1234go said:
King Klick said:
We're more of crystal g type guys I think.







That's only cuz you're gay.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: King Klick]
    #23906408 -

Only like, 40-45%. Sometimes maybe 50-60%, I still have an unbiased opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck the patriarchy. [Re: 1234go]
    #23906422 -

1234go said:
Only like, 40-45%. Sometimes maybe 50-60%, I still have an unbiased opinion.



At least your boyfriend won't complain about the patriarchy. :lol:


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* American woman stands ground against monkey
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Mysterio 777 74 11/06/25 06:11 PM
by Bardy
* Women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,312 28 10/31/04 09:46 AM
by Todcasil
* Everything you need to know about women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,362 27 11/17/04 07:24 PM
by RandalFlagg
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,714 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp
* Guys that hit women. . .
( 1 2 all )
Exothermic 5,323 37 08/23/03 10:35 PM
by bert
* feminism and the patriarchy
( 1 2 3 all )
evenbreak 4,895 46 04/12/15 06:01 PM
by Ezuma
* Sexiest woman ever? Bar Marylin Monroe...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mr_kite 51,932 143 05/27/05 06:52 AM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,357 topic views. 4 members, 66 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.