Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23591493 -

I think i heard he taking a break from here cuz it reminds him of drugs. Idk could b some bullshit tho.


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23591497 -

When I got to it, it had almost 1800 views.  :ooo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #23591500 -

Make sense.

I figured it was because so many people defended DOC and he hates DOC now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23591505 -

Understandable:lol:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #23591510 -

calm yer tits, mm.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23591515 -

No
smash!
:mallow:


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23591672 -

When sheekle doesn't post I just figure he's banned.

Where's lnc?

I saw in the gene wilder thread that svs was posting. I forgot about that turd...blocked him years ago :tp:

I don't stir my coffee I take it black...


--------------------
Hi how are you? How high are you?



:aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: thizzlemaniac] * 1
    #23591687 -

Which coincidentally is probably the same way you take your men :cheersyoufuck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23591818 -

:hahthatsrich:

No black folks where I live. All this racial business in the news and I'm surrounded by white people.


--------------------
Hi how are you? How high are you?



:aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: thizzlemaniac] * 2
    #23592075 -

better than another politics thread


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck has happened to this place where's Sheekle why do we have threads about stirring coffe [Re: thizzlemaniac]
    #23592111 -

thizzlemaniac said:
:hahthatsrich:

No black folks where I live. All this racial business in the news and I'm surrounded by white people.



Same.

#WhiteAmerica


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The OFFIClAL electronic music thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 177 178 )
lets drive around 170,631 3,544 12/22/22 07:39 PM
by doolhoofd
* Mind Fuck Arijanis 564 14 03/06/18 10:48 PM
by Plain
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* these fucking 'romey' shirts LuSiD9 449 15 03/07/18 09:54 PM
by LuSiD9
* What will happen on December 21, 2012?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Brukan 18,125 111 05/22/19 08:07 AM
by Antigov
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,430 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* Had to happen Hello.jpg.. Servator 1,505 10 09/12/16 06:48 PM
by PartoftheSource
* fucking shitneck FrozenHappiness 1,936 10 01/05/03 10:49 AM
by Little Shroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,103 topic views. 5 members, 224 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.