Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
Tripping at a forest preserve
    #23513593 - 08/05/16 05:23 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

My next trip I think I want to venture in a forest.  Being in the city, I have to rely on a forest preserve and not an unregulated forest like I am accustomed to out of the city but ohh well.

Forest preserves around me have hours of operation being sunrise to sunset. 

Do you all know how this policy is generally enforced?  I'm sure there are park rangers but have any of you stayed in a forest preserve past the hours of operation or are rangers everywhere acting like police?

I don't want to have some guy on me because the sun is setting and I gotta go.  I understand rules are rules so I guess I'm just wondering if this is a good idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping at a forest preserve [Re: cez]
    #23513612 - 08/05/16 05:30 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Could be bad to be confronted tripping.  I have tripped in a park a few times and never had an issue with authorities.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: Tripping at a forest preserve [Re: Morel Guy]
    #23514013 - 08/05/16 07:19 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

i think it depends on your location. most places arent going to strictly enforce that policy simply because they dont have many people trying to stay after hours and paying someone to police the area when no one is there or trying to be there is a waste of money.

i have ventured into some nature preserves after horus and gotten away with it, the problem with doing it while tripping is that it doesnt make for a good set. puts you on edge.

now if you happen to be in area where they recently had problems with people staying after hours, like perhaps homeless people trying to sleep there, then you can get it enforced. why not schedule your trip so it is during the day when youre allowed to be there and let your mind be at ease?

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

InvisiblePsychedelic Pupil
Goober
Male User Gallery

Loc: The bright side of life
Re: Tripping at a forest preserve [Re: Peyote Road]
    #23514227 - 08/05/16 08:29 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say it depends on the size of the park and what else goes on there. Are you talking about 100 acres or 100,000 acres? If there's not much crime that goes on there, and if its a small park, I'd say just be calm and quiet during sundown. If all remains quiet then you're probably good to go for the whole night.

If it's a large park, like national forest, then I wouldn't worry at all.

Either way, as long as your not breaking glass or doing stupid shit even if a ranger comes upon you its no problem to say "It was such a beautiful night I just wanted to head out and enjoy the forest" Most rangers can relate to that. At most they will ask you to leave. Bonus points if you pick up some trash on your journey and follow up with "do you know if there's a public trash can around. Some people just leave their crap all over. I've been trying to pick up as I go" Then show them your satchel of trash. You may end up making a friend!

--------------------
I'd like to think I'm smart enough to realize how much knowledge I don't have.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male

Loc: Ontario Canada
Re: Tripping at a forest preserve [Re: Psychedelic Pupil]
    #23514358 - 08/05/16 09:07 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Yesterday i went to an awesome hiking place and took mush. Its a really popular area where i live. It looks prehistoric when you are down there. I have never seen forest rangers but be aware that there are other hikers even if there are no rangers. A jogger came up behind me and my friend just as the shrooms were kicking in. They made a small noise and i just yelled "OH SHIIIT" pretty fucking loud. My friend said he was terrified lol. I laughed about it for so long though.

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Re: Tripping at a forest preserve [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23514376 - 08/05/16 09:11 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

i i went to a nature area on mushrooms and right when i was peaking some guy came up to me and asked me for a lighter. i handled it fine and told him i didnt have a lighter but on the inside i was very frightened and i did not like the fact that he didnt leave right away when i told him i didnt have one.

i have found that its actually a lot more difficult than one would imagine to find a truly ideal set and setting for tripping. id really like to go to an ayahysaca retreat center sometime so i can just have that stuff taken care of for me.

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #23514482 - 08/05/16 09:55 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'm gonna go ahead with this setting. 

I plan on dosing in the afternoon.  If I have to leave before I get my fill so be it, I will still have a great experience I think.  My last few trips have been primarily meditative in my apartment and the thought of tripping in nature is really exciting to me and from what I read online, this place is filled with wildlife shluckin around. 

Thanks for the replies :thumbup:

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
    #23514920 - 08/06/16 01:50 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

if you dose by the afternoon youll be fine, even if you want to stay past closing by that time your trip should be wound down enough so that you dont get super paranoid about getting caught.

as for me, i hate tripping in my apartment. it makes me feel claustrophobic or like i am going to go crazy starring at those white walls, those plain white walls. nature is so much more alive, and you can catch the nature vibe and bring it into your trip. nature vibrates at the level of bliss/ecstasy.

my only issue with nature when tripping is the spiders, the mosquitos and the skunks. one of my worst trips was on a mega dose of cactus plus hash and i ended up with spiders all over me. in reality there were probably only about 5 or 6 spiders but i kept hallucinating more and more spiders and i was so high i felt as though i couldnt defend myself against them.

--------------------

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #23515649 - 08/06/16 10:37 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Even 5 spiders on you sounds like a nightmare  :uhoh:

OfflineBroly
eat more lsd
Male

#23516277 - 08/06/16 03:20 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Do it and report back!

--------------------
*Disclaimer* 

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Tripping at a forest preserve [Re: Broly]
    #23516646 - 08/06/16 05:52 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

The authorities can be real asses if your car is in the parking lot at the time of close of operations.  They'll come looking for you and WON'T be happy about it.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom