Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: California]
    #23354969 -

No, next time I'll just shoot and think of you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: Othyem]
    #23354975 -

I am sure you will, you sick fuck.
How is the hand tough guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: California]
    #23354980 -

alright, thanks for asking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: Othyem]
    #23355339 -

O.p. if I were you I would never look at this thread again. It's insane the that so many people on here have no idea what they are talking about. 

I mean gee whiz talk about a sassy rainbow!


--------------------
I like lasagna.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: DTCharlieB]
    #23355346 -

The sickening part is fucktards in the Midwest poison dogs all the time. Its such a pathetic and sadistic thing to do.

Some people in this thread......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: vandago]
    #23355427 -

vandago said:
The sickening part is fucktards in the Midwest poison dogs all the time. Its such a pathetic and sadistic thing to do.

Some people in this thread......



For the record I wasn't ever actually considering poisoning any dogs. As some people failed to pick up on that.
I think the neighbors did something with it though. I haven't seen it or them outside since like 9 a.m. I wouldn't be suprised if they killed it.

and yeah I'm done with this thread and thinking about the ordeal until It's needed. Thanks for the entertainment though I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: Othyem]
    #23355455 -

I wasn't talking about you at all.

Just saying Its an issue of pussy sadisticness that happens a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: Othyem]
    #23355468 -

Othyem said:
vandago said:
The sickening part is fucktards in the Midwest poison dogs all the time. Its such a pathetic and sadistic thing to do.

Some people in this thread......



For the record I wasn't ever actually considering poisoning any dogs. As some people failed to pick up on that.
I think the neighbors did something with it though. I haven't seen it or them outside since like 9 a.m. I wouldn't be suprised if they killed it.

and yeah I'm done with this thread and thinking about the ordeal until It's needed. Thanks for the entertainment though I guess.




Alright!  Chikaadaaaaa yeeeehaaaw!


--------------------
I like lasagna.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: DTCharlieB]
    #23377950 -

Update. The lady came up to my wife and offered to pay the vet bill the other day. She gave her the bill this morning, everything was alright.

Today here hood ass son came over and started yelling at me while I was sitting on my porch with a friend. Yelling about how I have to fix their fence and they aren't paying shit. I told him their fence wasn't my problem, my dogs don't go out there anymore. Then told him since his mom agreed to pay in writing I'll take it to small claims court. Even though I never had any intention of getting money from them, but fuck this guy.

He lost it started coming at me. My friend stepped in before I knew what was going on and rocked this guy. He goes down. after he really gains consciousness he runs back next door. His parents come and say they called the cops and they are pressing assault charges. That was about 3 hours ago no police showed up yet. Not really worried in either case.

Thankfully I am officially moving in a month. I am done living in the ghetto. This shit is not worth the trouble. Too bad for them it's that friend that is moving in when I leave.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: Othyem]
    #23378411 -

Why the fuck would you tell him you'll take them to small claims court even if you are? Also when you said he was "coming at you" was he looking to fight or just step in to yell more? If he did look like he was going to attack you somehow you have a witness so dont sweat that one. Although I doubt that fares well for your dogs medical bill so you now might have to foot the bill. Get out of the ghetto forsure you aren't meant for it


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors rottweiler almost killed my boston today. [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23378474 -

No idea what he was going to do. He obviously didn't do it. haha my friend isn't sweating the assault charge. Cops never showed and don't careally anyway. I'm doubting they even called.

I don't even care if they pay. which I'm sure they have no money to anway. Just thought it was amusing. It was a skinny crackhead looking dude. I don't think he expected anyone to do anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* High-Level Biowarfare Lab to be Placed in Boston Ravus 1,281 5 08/23/04 11:11 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* I hate nosy ass fucking neighbors!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Skunk420 10,224 83 12/07/04 01:46 PM
by Mounsteen
* Abandoned neighbor's cats Mycomancer 1,164 5 12/16/04 08:04 PM
by Mycomancer
* 15!!!!!! Children Killed by US Gov. in horrible travesty Spiffy 2,307 6 12/07/03 11:16 PM
by Anonymous
* Pitbull Rottweiller getting wilder when it gets a name, help! Boutang 1,410 12 08/22/06 09:44 AM
by redrum187
* Help me set a trap for my neighbor, the cop
( 1 2 3 all )
YidakiMan 4,275 50 04/11/06 10:01 AM
by PurpleKush
* Talking music...and some boston Spooge 1,487 17 06/14/04 06:32 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Killed senselessly in the line of duty
( 1 2 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,971 21 03/09/05 01:48 PM
by DF2K

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,950 topic views. 6 members, 95 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.