Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What are you waiting for?
    #2335586 -

DO SOMETHING.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, tell me what you've done...


--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2335603 -

I just consumed 250mg of DXM on an empty stomach...when I get back, I fill everyone in on the secrets of the universe :thumbup:


--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2335629 -

mumowos


--------------------
o house-builder! thou art seen. thou shalt build no house again. all thy rafters are broken. thy ridge-pole is shattered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2335884 -

I looked down to the bottom of the thread! other than that, i havent had time to do anything but think about this thread. Are you saying we are wasting time? I dont know why i wait... or do i?


--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2335889 -

No one is ever going to do anything. I think it is predetermined. Spiral downward. People will bitch, but no one will do anything.


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2336040 -

I read the "tell me what you've done bit" before I understood that I was supposed to do something.

So I did nothing.


--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2336084 -

I posted this message. For reasons that I cannot articulate, this strikes me as weird in a self-referntial way.


--------------------
----
"Better Dead than Red."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Frog]
    #2336089 -

Frog said:
No one is ever going to do anything. I think it is predetermined. Spiral downward. People will bitch, but no one will do anything.



Wah.
This is bullshit.... just so you know it.


Up Down Left Right... these things mean nothing to me without a corresponding action. The Ivory Tower is useless without the swamps below. So get your rake and shovel out... and do your fucking part.


--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2336139 -

I solved world hunger. Next.


--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2336179 -

I already said on another thread....

It's not my job to get a revolution going.  For one thing, my brain doesn't work that way. 

But if someone gives me a task to do in the greater scheme of things for the greater good, I'll be happy to do it.

So, find me a fuckin' revolutionist.  Pronto.  And I'll "hop to".  :grin:


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2336198 -

And btw, I don't know if you've noticed, but I haven't been one of those "bitching" about how awful it is here on planet Earth.

Quite honestly, I am "clueless". Sorry, but that's a fact of life.

Which is why I said on that other thread, if there's something bad going down, and something needs to be done, don't look to me to lead the revolution, because I ain't noticed nothin'. But again, I'd be happy to cooperate if someone just clues me in.


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2336325 -

"Now, tell me what you've done..."

I blinked


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2336355 -

What did you do?


--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2336473 -

I got lost in San Francisco.
Therefore, a trip that which was planned to take an hour of my time instead became a six and a half hour excursion.


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2336566 -

I just played some bass. What I'm waiting to do is to start the world on fire. Either that or start it on the opposite of fire.... or maybe somewhere in between. *shrugs* :nut:

*goes to work on some songs in Guitar Pro to earn his right to play Morrowind*
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Sclorch]
    #2336754 -

I had a deep thought. Here it is... nah, doesn't seem that profound when typed...

Think I'll go fix sum beckfest... "Here is your brain on drugs *sizzling sound* with two strips of bacon and a side of hashbrowns..."


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2337307 -

Zero7a1 said:
What did you do?



I grabbed the bull by the horns, looked him dead in the eye, and showed him I wasn't scared. Then I rode off into the night looking for demons and virgins.

Now quit avoiding my question, dammit.


--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Frog]
    #2337408 -

Frog said:
I already said on another thread....

It's not my job to get a revolution going.  For one thing, my brain doesn't work that way. 

But if someone gives me a task to do in the greater scheme of things for the greater good, I'll be happy to do it.

So, find me a fuckin' revolutionist.  Pronto.  And I'll "hop to".  :grin:


I can find you a task! Of course what you chose to do depends entirely upon your own affinities. Most of us anarchist revolutionary types don't like the idea of delegating tasks because we feel its authoritarian and prefer that people chose thier action based on thier own ideas and inspirations.

Of course I can offer some ideas. It would be easier if I knew you better.. lets see... ok I can't think of any ideas for you, damnit. I can only think of things I want to do. Start an anarchist newspaper, open an anarchist library, start a communal organic garden that grows enough food to supply the vegetable needs of at least several people plus extra to give to food no bombs, participate in direct action like logging blockades or tree sitting, basically I want to build radical community while making it a lot more difficult for oppressors to continue oppressing and destroying. Maybe you can grab one of those ideas. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #2337567 -

NiamhNyx said:
I can find you a task! Of course what you chose to do depends entirely upon your own affinities. Most of us anarchist revolutionary types don't like the idea of delegating tasks because we feel its authoritarian and prefer that people chose thier action based on thier own ideas and inspirations.

Of course I can offer some ideas. It would be easier if I knew you better.. lets see... ok I can't think of any ideas for you, damnit. I can only think of things I want to do. Start an anarchist newspaper, open an anarchist library, start a communal organic garden that grows enough food to supply the vegetable needs of at least several people plus extra to give to food no bombs, participate in direct action like logging blockades or tree sitting, basically I want to build radical community while making it a lot more difficult for oppressors to continue oppressing and destroying. Maybe you can grab one of those ideas. :smirk:



I am not going to explain how my brain works.  I am pretty smart, but I am limited in what I can do.  I'm having a difficult enough time getting my law practice going.  Maybe if you keep in mind that it takes me about 3 to 4 times more work to do the same thing a normal person can probably do, you would see why I can't go start a library or grow a garden. 

But if you tell me to write a letter that will be used as a template for mailing out information to lots of people, or ask me to do research on a certain issue pertaining to something that would help save the world, I could do that. 

So if someone else wants to save the world, and you need a letter written, or research done, emailings, or stuff like that, let me know.  I'm your WOman.  I'm just not going to be the one to figure out how to do it.


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you waiting for? [Re: Frog]
    #2337638 -

OK, cool. That's something I'll keep in mind. Research, now theres a lazy point for me. I'm happy to write about what I already know but I can be lazy finding sources. I'm also totally happy to organize community building activities, but again... research... weak point. I'll totally message you next time I could use your help. That's awesome of you Frog :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anarchist Society *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
0toxic0 4,082 34 07/28/03 09:31 PM
by fireworks_god
* The Waiting Glasses SkorpivoMusterion 671 8 01/10/05 11:55 AM
by incubaby_421
* Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down to
( 1 2 all )
Glacius 3,851 29 11/22/02 04:02 PM
by Glacius
* can't wait to die
( 1 2 all )
soylent_green 2,809 24 03/21/03 07:15 AM
by CockyMandrill
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,601 28 03/20/04 08:18 PM
by Frog
* We always wait for that moment in future Mr_Gubjet 526 5 04/20/04 02:01 PM
by MAIA
* God is an Anarchist. Baby_Hitler 949 11 07/22/05 10:54 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Wait a sec.... maybe some shroomerites will shed some light Killjoy 412 4 04/20/03 12:50 AM
by superfine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,220 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 39 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.