Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 4
    #23344324 -

JustForToday said:
I just made the decision to put treant on ignore. Win win for me. Y'all should start with her and ban her. She is the drama queen. She personally bragged once about being "unbannable" in the RR and that she could break all the rules?



Your personal attack there is not shroomy.  Isn't this thread about how to increase the shroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday]
    #23344328 -

Nope, I specifically said I don't break rules, therefore I don't get banned.

It's quite simple.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 2
    #23344337 -

JustForToday said:
I just made the decision to put treant on ignore. Win win for me. Y'all should start with her and ban her. She is the drama queen.




wow, pot? meet kettle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday]
    #23344354 -

seriously?! IS TREANT A MOD OR SOMETHING OF THE WHOLE FORUM?


--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: 404] * 1
    #23344366 -

:facepalm:
seems there's less and less reason to come in here these days, or maybe I'm just too sober.

probably would be in everyone's best interest if we collectively smoke a joint and calm down


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday]
    #23344371 -

^see it's this shit right here that I was talking about, one post you're calm and collected, and the next you're almost baiting/flaming someone and that's only if it's not an off the wall post like "I'm gonna bust my load inside her so she gets pregnant and is forced to stay with me" or a holier then thou post about something religious followed by another thread about how you hate that you can't keep committing adultery with a married woman(kudos btw I read earlier that you said you're done with her, probably the best thing for you), but that was before you said you're not trolling so I'll believe you that you weren't but surely you can see why I thought that when I made my first post to you.


But I also didn't know you had borderline personality disorder, is that something that's permanent or can therapy help reverse it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 2
    #23344390 -

I judt realized that the moderators are complaining about the lack of moderation, theyre laziness is literally the cause of the problem and theyre actually suggesting the solution is to stop talking rather then actually you know, moderating. Fuck kind of shit show is this Ythan?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday]
    #23344397 -

JustForToday said:
seriously?! IS TREANT A MOD OR SOMETHING OF THE WHOLE FORUM?



If he is, or you want to inquire about that, please take your thoughts and posts about it to a different thread. 
Please try to stay on topic here.  Stay shroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: SirShroomsAlott] * 1
    #23344410 -

Nah, it's just idk why treant is still here. She frequently tells people to kill themselves in RR. Hey Asante I have some incriminating evidence to bring to you. All I gotta do is have my RR ban lifted and link you a few posts. She stirs up MOST of shroomery drama. Follows people out of RR to other forums. I don't understand why all the mods are all so lax on her. Is she hot or something? Does she suck good dick? I don't understand.

BTW, my BPD is very serious and I gotta have years worth of therapy if there is any success for recovery.


--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday]
    #23344419 -

Well good luck to you man, I truly hope it helps and works out for you in the long run, you seem like an alright dude for the most part but sometimes just seem to fly off the handle a little too easy.

Best of luck :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #23344436 -

Thanks alot.

BTW another question to bring to the table? Why is RR still a forum? It needs to be shutdown. It is like the trap house of shroomery. There are hookers all over the ground, the drug dealer is on the couch, there a table in the middle with cocaine and flakka, there is a guy in the back room on cocaine and flakka thinking aliens are going to abduct him. That place is very cruel and needs to be permanently shut down forever. How is it okay telling people to kill themselves? And the vets bait people over there and get them banned. Make me mod. JFT 2016. Here is my promises. I will start at home. I will rebuild this forum and put a wall up so no trolls can get in and all trolls already here will be deported back to growery. Vote for me.


--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #23344443 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Fuck kind of shit show is this Ythan?



:shitmypants: you just had to say his name, now he's probably gonna show up and explain to us why we're all assholes in a nice way for reasons we just haven't thought of or considered.

But I can kind of sympathize with the mods to some extent and what they have to do, I can only imagine how many times the mods get complaints when they do actually try to crack down on anything, I've noticed a lot of people who complain about petty bans/ban points (sadly I've done this myself at one point :facepalm:). They enforce and people complain, they don't enforce and still get complaints while still trying to appeal to the userbase, and they do it for free and in their spare time, must be annoying after a while and hard to actually enforce anything unless it's blatantly breaking the rules since it kind of has to be at their own discretion/opinion whether it's banworthy

Best solution is probably what Burke said earlier and just having moderators moving threads to their respective forums

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #23344451 -

This forum goes from overmoderation to anarchy in cycles every few years. It is nothing new.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 1
    #23344455 -

Stop stirring up cross-forum drama.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: PLURAL]
    #23344458 -

Treana said:
Stop stirring up cross-forum drama.



I doubt the Romp is in any danger. I kinda' like it.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 1
    #23344460 -

I wonder how everyone would feel if I just walked into a Muslim bar and just let loose? Anyone with me?


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 2
    #23344461 -

JustForToday said:
Thanks alot.

BTW another question to bring to the table? Why is RR still a forum? It needs to be shutdown. It is like the trap house of shroomery. There are hookers all over the ground, the drug dealer is on the couch, there a table in the middle with cocaine and flakka, there is a guy in the back room on cocaine and flakka thinking aliens are going to abduct him. That place is very cruel and needs to be permanently shut down forever. How is it okay telling people to kill themselves? And the vets bait people over there and get them banned. Make me mod. JFT 2016. Here is my promises. I will start at home. I will rebuild this forum and put a wall up so no trolls can get in and all trolls already here will be deported back to growery. Vote for me.



I couldn't possibly vote for someone with borderline Personality Disorder they have to work on.  I am sure you understand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: Rose] * 1
    #23344464 -

DEPORT THE TROLLS AND BUILD A WALL!! MAKE SHROOMERY GREAT AGAIN!!


--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: JustForToday] * 4
    #23344467 -

JustForToday said:
DEPORT THE TROLLS AND BUILD A WALL!! MAKE SHROOMERY GREAT AGAIN!!



The shroomery was great before you were here stirring up trouble.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Orlando Gay Bar Massacre and the Shroomery Pub -- Real Talk [Re: spirit_shadow] * 3
    #23344488 -

spirit_shadow said:
I wonder how everyone would feel if I just walked into a Muslim bar and just let loose? Anyone with me?



1. there aren't muslim bars

2. you're a piece of shit if you're not just trolling, and if you are just trolling you're still a piece of shit


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pub = Lame Prodijal_Son 2,062 13 03/07/03 01:21 AM
by Just a Punk
* hookah/oxygen bar
( 1 2 all )
MilkVein 4,968 33 04/27/04 11:45 PM
by Wysefool
* Drunk...in....Pub...Li.....C SoDak_Stranger 816 4 07/12/04 10:01 AM
by TheDude
* Your shroomery routine.
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,138 29 03/18/04 10:03 PM
by Gus
* Pub... offering Sunday Brunch
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 1,154 22 04/25/04 02:08 PM
by Adom
* im gonna beat the pub notapillow 670 19 06/02/04 01:38 AM
by Tomatadunothing
* I've decided the Pub is the place to be.
( 1 2 all )
LoverOfMana 3,745 27 05/08/04 01:51 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* First Pub Post Todcasil 1,207 5 06/26/04 12:39 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
18,924 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.