Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Awakened1]
    #23246577 -

Awakened1 said:
Thanks for Beer.

:beerbag:



:beerbag:

your welcome!


--------------------
:bliss:To be altruistic and humble, to spread love and positivity where ever I go.*:bliss: 

*Does not include the Romp 
:inlove3::sunny::shroomeryhead::feelsshroomyman::shroomeryhead::sunny::inlove3:
Test Kits? SurRealitys gocchu'!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #23246777 -

Man, I really wish you would have listened to the warnings everyone gave you in that thread. Hope this was atleast a learning lesson for the future.


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: danielx]
    #23246866 -

Sometimes I'm just stubborn and this was a very unfortunate and costly moment for that stubbornness to manifest.

And hell yeah, did this ever burst my bubble, I learned very much from this, but at a very high cost.

Its my fault first and foremost :gump: so I'm not pointing fingers but if people had been more empathic about warming me instead of straight up insulting me I might have taken the warnings more serious.

Tomorow and the day after I'm going to let myself go completely to pieces and then building myself back up again from the ground up, and that thieving scum won't make it through the defragmentation.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Asante]
    #23246888 -

.
Asante said:
Sometimes I'm just stubborn and this was a very unfortunate and costly moment for that stubbornness to manifest.

And hell yeah, did this ever burst my bubble, I learned very much from this, but at a very high cost.

Its my fault first and foremost :gump: so I'm not pointing fingers but if people had been more empathic about warming me instead of straight up insulting me I might have taken the warnings more serious.

Tomorow and the day after I'm going to let myself go completely to pieces and then building myself back up again from the ground up, and that thieving scum won't make it through the defragmentation.



Drugs shouldn't be your go to after financial impediments, MXE isn't anything magical or elucidatory, it's a drug. A very fun and fine RC, but not something you should be using to "break yourself down" when in charge of funds for refugees, that's pretty irresponsible IMO.

I'm sorry that you got scammed, but there is no true chemical elixir that will consistently give you a better outlook on the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: falsereality]
    #23247094 -

Falsereality, all this coincides with my monthly MXE extravaganza, that it was going to happen on this day was clear a month ago, these events just coincide, and spending 30 in deep meditation, drug assisted, actually is conductive to integrating it better.

You don't believe in entheogens being able to exert a positive influence perhaps, I do.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Asante] * 5
    #23247096 -

Asante said:
If people had been more empathic about warming me instead of straight up insulting me I might have taken the warnings more serious.



This is really shitty of you.  First of all, I trimmed out the line before this up to and including the "but". When you say something like "I'm not trying to point fingers, BUT..." the "but" negates what you said before it.  So what I've quoted is what you are really saying.  To put this into language that you understand, think about what happens whenever someone says "I'm not a racist, BUT..."  Yeah.

Now, Asante, I ask you: do you really think there is ANYTHING anyone here could have said to keep you from sending that money?  By the time we were brought into the fold, you had already made up your mind to fund this scam group, and I am 100% sure that your aforementioned stubbornness would have led you to dismiss any plead to not send money to this "refugee", no matter how "empathic".  So you sending the money was already certainly going to happen before we had a chance to stop you.

And just how empathic did you want us to be?  Very few people insulted, laughed at, or mocked you in any sense.  Most people urging you to cup your nuts when sending money to Africa did so very gently.  Before you deleted my posts in the thread, which you probably didn't even read, I was sensitively telling you to be careful.  I linked you to resources and articles for identifying scammers and dealing with the aftermath after you had been scammed.  My posts did not contain a trace of snark or ridicule, and instead were full of genuine concern and relevant info.  And you just deleted them.  Most people used the same approach that I did, as we know you and know you'll just tune out a "tough love" approach.  So to focus on the very scant few insulting posts and act like the empathic posts didn't exist is absurd and generally characteristic of the level of dismissiveness you utilize here regularly.

No, Asante, the onus of responsibility of this one lies solely on you, my friend.  You should've done the research necessary to prevent this from happening to you.  You could've, for once, been receptive to the vox populi of the forum.  And for you to act like this is in any way the fault of anyone but yourself shows profound immaturity and that you're really not learning a lesson here. 

If you want to turn this into a positive, use those databases I shared that allow you to post any names/photos/phone numbers/physical and email addresses, etc. of the scammers.  Share your story and help to keep this from happening to another person.

I suspect I'm just posting this as a vent, and that it'll just roll off your back like any other dissenting opinion you encounter.  I'm not trying to hurt or insult you.  I'd just like to see you truly learn from this sad episode, and to pass the buck and say "you guys did not use the right approach to stop me" is both untrue and unfair.

Have fun with the mxe.  I hope you take a dose and maybe think about what I have said here.  Good luck, man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Asante]
    #23247105 -

Asante said:
Falsereality, all this coincides with my monthly MXE extravaganza, that it was going to happen on this day was clear a month ago, these events just coincide, and spending 30 in deep meditation, drug assisted, actually is conductive to integrating it better.

You don't believe in entheogens being able to exert a positive influence perhaps, I do.



I do believe entheogens can have a positive, if not extraordinarily positive influence on an individual, I just don't think heavy drug use and professional asset management go well together.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #23247110 -

As someone who read the conversation in question, but hadn't taken part in it, I'd have to say that people were quite civil with the whole thing. I wasn't aware you deleted Burke's posts, but for the most part he seemed genuine and was really reaching out in a non-negative way - as were many others. There might have been one or two people ripping on the idea, but the vast majority were giving solid advice from what I could tell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #23247138 -

How can you say that when I said this:

Quote:
Its my fault first and foremost :gump: so I'm not pointing fingers but if people had been more empathic about warming me instead of straight up insulting me I might have taken the warnings more serious.



Its perfectly obvious to me that its my responsibility, my fault, I even say that loud and clear in the first half of the sentence, you then quote the second half and attack me for it not containing the sentiments of the first half of the same sentence.

I don't need that man, you making things extra hard for me when I'm already having a completely shitty time.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: falsereality]
    #23247152 -

falsereality said:
I just don't think heavy drug use and professional asset management go well together.



The assets are gone for weeks now, should I still abstain from taking a drug?

I don't smoke, I drink one or two glasses a month, drink one or two cups of coffee a month and used drugs on average one time a month. I don't think that amounts to heavy drug use.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Asante]
    #23247173 -

Asante said:
falsereality said:
I just don't think heavy drug use and professional asset management go well together.



The assets are gone for weeks now, should I still abstain from taking a drug?

I don't smoke, I drink one or two glasses a month, drink one or two cups of coffee a month and used drugs on average one time a month. I don't think that amounts to heavy drug use.



Oh, you were sending personal funds? My bad dude, thought you were managing money for a charity or something of the like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #23247303 -

I explained why your "I'm not pointing any fingers, BUT..." statement is invalid in the very first paragraph I wrote.  But thanks for validating my theory that you, at best, just skim other people's posts and/or only read what you want to read.

Also, I'm not trying to give you a hard time and I am sorry if it comes across that way.  I'm just trying to point out that this is WHOLLY your fault; you do not get to say "I wouldn't have sent the money if you guys had..."  That's completely dismissing people like myself who did not want to see you get scammed and tried to help you.  Most of us even used very empathic language and techniques, and to pretend like we didn't is just another demonstration of how aloof and unconcerned you are about people here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #23248240 -

Yeah man,

I know you wrote that it was your fault, but I don't think you could truly mean that, and still literally point a finger at others who tried to help you.


Burke said anything I would want to say better than I could at this point.


I genuinely feel for you with this man; it blows to get taken advantage of.

but at the same time, you're totally gonna do it again with the, "if someone would've stopped me" attitude.

:heart:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #23248311 -

Oh no I'm not, trust me. I ignored a ridiculous number of signals to get where I am now, that will never happen again.

What I';m saying is that its totally my fault but the way certain people, and I didnt even mean Burke, voiced their misgivings wasnt conductive to me heeding the message.

That has no bearing whatsoever on my responsibility, which is entirely mine. I'm my own man making my own decisions, obviously.

I'm grateful for the benign criticism I got and I wish I had heeded it better, but there was a bunch of real hate in there by some people who made it clear they loathe me and who make a business of fuckjing up just about any topic or response of mine, and no, uptight but wellmeaning Burke is not part of that.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #23248332 -

A religious guy walks off the trodden path and steps right into quicksand. He sinks in up to his knees. On the road a cop car stops and a cop says: "Sir you are in quickand! Shall we get you out?" But the religious man says: "Have no worries, the Lord will provide for me!" The cops shrug it off and drive on. 

He now sinks in to his waist. A firetruck screeches to a halt. "Sir you are in quicksand! You wil drown like that, Shall I get the winch and pull you out."  "Have no fear, the Lord will providee for me!" the religious guy saus and they drive up.

Now the man is up to his neck in quicksand. An ambulance stops by him. "Sir! You will drown, let us help you out and take you to the hospital!"  "No my good man the Lord wil provide for me!" They leave.

The religious man goes under, drowns in muck and stands at Heaven's Gate where Jesus Christ welcomes him with open arms. "welcome my sheep, come join my flock for all eternity." "Like fuck I will!" the religious man says: "The scriptures said you would provide for me and now I'm dead, whats up with that?"  The Lord tilts his head and says "Dude, I sent you the cops, the fire department AND the paramedics, when is it ever enough with you?"


Yeah so thats basically how I'm feeling right now :gump:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Asante]
    #23248349 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: koods]
    #23248477 -

koods said:
http://m.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/363/enforcers?act=1#act-1



This radio channel is the source to Banshee Chapter..JUST DONT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #23249164 -

Asante said:
I've been fucked out of more money than I could have imagined, but that just underlines the rather bleak life lesson I've learned.




Your money is possibly funding a terrorist organization, that's a tough one to swallow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: Asante]
    #23249176 -

Asante said:
A religious guy walks off the trodden path and steps right into quicksand. He sinks in up to his knees. On the road a cop car stops and a cop says: "Sir you are in quickand! Shall we get you out?" But the religious man says: "Have no worries, the Lord will provide for me!" The cops shrug it off and drive on. 

He now sinks in to his waist. A firetruck screeches to a halt. "Sir you are in quicksand! You wil drown like that, Shall I get the winch and pull you out."  "Have no fear, the Lord will providee for me!" the religious guy saus and they drive up.

Now the man is up to his neck in quicksand. An ambulance stops by him. "Sir! You will drown, let us help you out and take you to the hospital!"  "No my good man the Lord wil provide for me!" They leave.

The religious man goes under, drowns in muck and stands at Heaven's Gate where Jesus Christ welcomes him with open arms. "welcome my sheep, come join my flock for all eternity." "Like fuck I will!" the religious man says: "The scriptures said you would provide for me and now I'm dead, whats up with that?"  The Lord tilts his head and says "Dude, I sent you the cops, the fire department AND the paramedics, when is it ever enough with you?"


Yeah so thats basically how I'm feeling right now :gump:



that never happened

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to give thanks to the Universe for this day! [Re: 1234go]
    #23249247 -

1234go said:
Asante said:
I've been fucked out of more money than I could have imagined, but that just underlines the rather bleak life lesson I've learned.




Your money is possibly funding a terrorist organization, that's a tough one to swallow.



Plus the EU is suffering from the worst migrant crisis in its history, trying to bring in more illegals is like throwing gasoline on the fire, it's highly irresponsible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I have a university degree (Univ of FL) but no high school diploma (GED) Azen 2,064 19 05/04/07 09:14 PM
by trepanib
* Molecule of the Month, Bristol Univ, U.K. Chemistry Department mjshroomer 737 2 03/11/06 10:04 PM
by Koala Koolio
* A Directory of the Universe Symbols 457 8 04/11/12 06:44 PM
by hidenseek
* most detailed map of surrounding universe yet
( 1 2 all )
musiclover420 2,949 25 02/13/15 04:41 PM
by millzy
* Best college in Oregon
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 5,640 27 03/28/14 12:54 AM
by Psy Baba
* Flunked out of college today/maybe
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 4,631 23 05/23/06 10:59 AM
by Help on the Way
* Furthur Winter Tour
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kupa trooper 4,776 60 02/25/10 12:28 PM
by MkUltra25
* The Official Otter Nonsense Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 704 705 )
SneezingPenis 836,693 14,090 10/08/26 04:33 AM
by Toe_Jam

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,320 topic views. 5 members, 24 guests and 277 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.