Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #23132953 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
GTFO.

You're not actually 67 are u. Thats nutz!!! :holyfuckdude:



:oldman2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #23133152 -

He's being kind of rude. Maybe he's trolling you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: GodComplex]
    #23133162 -

If someone asks me how old I am I answer either 72 or 5.


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: Atreyu]
    #23133277 -

Yeah asking people how old they are is a little bit rude

I got into a fender bender once, basically it was 100% this dudes fault and he was like 60 and he asked me in a super condescending way "How old am I?" after we had been arguing for a couple minutes. Basically he was pissed at how fucking stupid he was for backing into me on a one way street, so that was his only defense. Asking how old I was

My response? "How old am I? I'm not gonna answer that, because it's totally irrelevant". The dude actually tried to leave the scene of the accident too and I stood in front of his car and was like nope, not happening. What an old douchebag. His daughter was my age in the back seat and so fucking embarassed lol. I wasn't about to let this asshole just leave the scene of an accident and fuck me over

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: WAN] * 3
    #23133284 -

I've found that if you tell someone you're older than your really are, they'll wonder how you manage to look so young.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: WAN]
    #23133309 -

WAN said:
Hello.  As most of you know, I am an immigrant to Canada, so there are lots of things that I need to learn.  Today at work, a coworker asked me how old I was.  I said "I am not telling you".  Then he said when people said that, it meant they were being sneaky or that they had something to hide.  Also that he should not trust them.  Then he said that it was rude.

I am confused.  I thought that in a country like Canada, it is actually rude to ask people personal question like "how old are you".  But now this person is saying that *I* am being rude.

So..who is right?



You don't have to answer any question if you don't want too. It's stupid. You just fell on a guy that gets offended by everything (80% of the population soon to be 85%)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: Le_Canard]
    #23133625 -

Le_Canard said:
I've found that if you tell someone you're older than your really are, they'll wonder how you manage to look so young.



I do this.  I add a few years to my age, especially when hitting on older women.  Fuck being judged for being 23!


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: TheMovement]
    #23133847 -

old enough to get your butt pregnant.:ifyoucanawe:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: Salomon]
    #23134265 -

34 as well here. Have no problem telling people my age, asked or not. But I'll tell a stranger what color my shit was this morning if they asked, so who knows


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Edited by Mickalopagus (04/19/16 02:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #23134271 -

Btw, brown


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was I being rude? Cultural question [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #23134299 -

:takingnotes:


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The making of a stone inlay ring on a lathe Bambi 1,907 8 07/12/13 07:02 PM
by Bambi
* New Lathe :D automanM 527 9 05/19/09 03:32 PM
by dopelogic
* Question for the bold about cracking joints schmektron 983 4 06/04/04 11:32 PM
by Phencyclidine
* off topic question ravin0ff 312 2 10/20/04 03:45 PM
by vivid
* Rude UPS guy Phychotron 453 4 08/31/04 08:40 PM
by Anonymous
* Math question HELP!
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 647 24 05/04/21 11:38 PM
by Shiithead
* A question for shroomers........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Chronic7 5,862 119 08/18/04 11:55 AM
by stefan
* Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the raver culture?
( 1 2 3 all )
shwowsh 6,325 45 10/01/03 01:12 AM
by RunDMT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,169 topic views. 7 members, 8 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.