Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: liloldme]
    #23095985 -

liloldme said:
I kinda want to try making the extract like you did. Is the extract easier on your stomach than fresh or dried cubes? If you just enough alcohol in it to keep it in liquid form, how many drops would it be to equal that half gram you think?



Idk? A cc maybe? I was trying to do that, but it's harder than it sounds. That's why I just went all the way.

And yeah it does make you trip. A half gram is like 2.5-3g


--------------------
contam and car window art
How to shroomery like a pro! (Seriously, everyone read this!)
Improve your sterile techniques! (A comprehensive guide to agar)
Links upon links of literally EVERYTHING UP TO DATE

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: Mad Season]
    #23096404 -

you getting some fruits OP?

:yay:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: twistedty]
    #23096434 -

twistedty said:




lol, you just made me laugh thinking you misspelled your own nick on the caps.. twisied instead of twisted...then I squinted at your nick and saw I've been wrong for over 3 yrs :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: spacechildo]
    #23096446 -


spacechildo said:
twistedty said:




lol, you just made me laugh thinking you misspelled your own nick on the caps.. twisied instead of twisted...then I squinted at your nick and saw I've been wrong for over 3 yrs :facepalm:



spacechildo said:
twistedty said:




lol, you just made me laugh thinking you misspelled your own nick on the caps.. twisied instead of twisted...then I squinted at your nick and saw I've been wrong for over 3 yrs :facepalm:




BAHAHHA this is why its not my avatar.  I was so mad at myself when i did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by twistedty (04/08/16 09:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: spacechildo]
    #23096458 -

yeah, psilocybin is soluble in alcohol.

*EDIT* whoops, didnt see this was already answered, and thought i was on the last page when I was actually not. my bad.  :chesire:


--------------------
-The wise man never stops seeking knowledge.


-I wanna feel the change consume me, feel the outside turning in. I wanna feel the metamorphosis and cleansing I've endured within.

Edited by mupetmower (04/08/16 09:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: twistedty]
    #23096465 -

twistedty said:
BAHAHHA this is why its not my avatar.  I was so mad at myself when i did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



haha, nice  :facepalm3:


--------------------
-The wise man never stops seeking knowledge.


-I wanna feel the change consume me, feel the outside turning in. I wanna feel the metamorphosis and cleansing I've endured within.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: mupetmower]
    #23096477 -

mupetmower said:
twistedty said:
BAHAHHA this is why its not my avatar.  I was so mad at myself when i did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



haha, nice  :facepalm3:




Tried photoshop but i suck at it.

Anyways back on topic.

OP i need an update

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: twistedty]
    #23096486 -

twistedty said:
mupetmower said:
twistedty said:
BAHAHHA this is why its not my avatar.  I was so mad at myself when i did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



haha, nice  :facepalm3:




Tried photoshop but i suck at it.

Anyways back on topic.

OP i need an update



lol, OK, I give up, your name IS twisted.. I just thought it said twisied now for some reason.. this clearly isnt my day :lol:

good to see you again tho! :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: twistedty]
    #23096636 -

spacechildo said:
twistedty said:




lol, you just made me laugh thinking you misspelled your own nick on the caps.. twisied instead of twisted...then I squinted at your nick and saw I've been wrong for over 3 yrs :facepalm:



Hahaha I just did something similar to this last night. I looked at his name like 5 times thinking it was twisied too, but then I realized he misspelled it, then this guy… haha! Maybe we need to lay off the psychs lmao

twistedty said:
you getting some fruits OP?

:yay:



sure am bro. I just harvested one last night since the veil was technically broken. A couple of these came in early, but the rest are coming in now. I'm basically checking the RH every morning and then just forgetting about it. The one in the bottom right veil is broken too, but I wonder if I should let it go another day or two. what do you think?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: fungman]
    #23096757 -

I always grab em before veil tear just my preference though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: fungman]
    #23103827 -

Ahh, shoot. Is that cobweb? Do I need to get out the H2O2? Gonna look that up now.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: fungman]
    #23104129 -

Blasted it with the hydro and then opened up one top hole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: fungman]
    #23104248 -

Looks more like a pin mold. H2O2 will also beat it back but if you see balls on the ends or black specks do not spray, just get it outside. FYI that points to bad spawn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #23104309 -

Pastywhyte said:
Looks more like a pin mold. H2O2 will also beat it back but if you see balls on the ends or black specks do not spray, just get it outside. FYI that points to bad spawn.



No possible way it's bad spawn. 7/7 had a fresh mushroom smell, and this tub colonized lightning quick. I'm gonna hit it again tomorrow morning.

I'll note what you said though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: fungman]
    #23104318 -

If you think that you can smell or easily see every contam then you are going to have a lot of mysteries on your hands. Bad spawn is nothing to be ashamed of, it's the hardest part of the process, many commercial farms will not even attempt to make their own spawn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #23104341 -

Pastywhyte said:
If you think that you can smell or easily see every contam then you are going to have a lot of mysteries on your hands. Bad spawn is nothing to be ashamed of, it's the hardest part of the process, many commercial farms will not even attempt to make their own spawn.



What do you mean by bad spawn? Do you mean the grain inoculation, or do you mean the poo/straw?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: fungman]
    #23104351 -

Oh didn't see you were using poo/straw. Well that complicates it a bit. Either your spawn is bacterial or your pasteurization temps got too high. But to see pin molds before 2nd flush is indicative that something is not optimal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #23104354 -

Spawn is the grain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #23104360 -

Yeah that's the thing. I ordered pre-pasteurized poo/straw off Amazon. It's from Sublicious Farms. I saw on another thread that FAE was probably low, which probably explains why they started growing slower the last couple of days, so I opened one top hole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Costa Rican Monotub Poo/Straw Grow Log & Opinions [Re: fungman]
    #23104395 -

Okay well ordering pasteurized materials was your first mistake. Pasteurizing provides a window for colonization of about two weeks, maybe less. If your substrate was prepared two days before you ordered, shipped the next day, then spent 3 days in transit, you just closed half your window.

Or they simply fucked up the temps and send it to you anyways. Impossible to say.

Do stuff yourself. It's better, cheaper, and fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pastuerized Poo/straw life
( 1 2 all )
DERRAYLD 3,557 25 09/19/02 08:56 AM
by DERRAYLD
* Casing poo/straw question Tenchi 784 4 02/11/03 04:32 PM
by Champion des Champignons
* day 7 cow poo/straw & B+ (pics) *DELETED* dankman69 2,178 9 08/18/02 07:47 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Re: Bulk Straw growing, several serious questions? Anonymous 2,527 2 04/04/00 06:17 PM
by vts1134
* dunking in poo/straw water klj 843 5 07/14/02 01:32 PM
by Roadkill
* The drinking straw tek for cakes.Not straw growing causeidontknow 2,080 7 05/28/02 03:02 AM
by Hippie3
* preferred substate for mazatapec/ puerto ricans? traces 1,506 4 09/05/02 06:43 PM
by DERRAYLD
* vegan poo
( 1 2 all )
Mr Wobblehead 4,084 35 01/06/03 02:12 PM
by chills420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
7,195 topic views. 15 members, 242 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.