Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Sfb]
    #23025423 -

Specific to your not understanding how higher minimum wage benefits places like walmart. Yes it is very easy to say that since people have more money, they wouldn't spend it a walmart. This is based on feeling and not fact. With higher wages, small businesses who operate on smaller margins have to raise prices to stay in business faster than their corporate counterparts. Consumers demand low prices. Low price demand isn't going to change over night. Over time it would, but the beginning will do enough damage to the little guy that they are many times forced to close up shop. Since this town is rural, there aren't really any other options for work, so they end up going to work for the corporation who shut them down with low prices.

I am not saying that happens in every instance. You are saying you are perfectly willing to let it happen in some. Seems like you are OK with hurting some to help others but you wrap it in a hippy style message.

Again, my problem isn't with raising wages, it is doing it in places that it can't be afforded. My town will be hurt, not might be, not can't be, but absolutely will be just like the last time. And the last time was a much smaller raise, so one can only assume that the damage this time will be that much more severe. You may be ok with destroying rural america to help the cities, but I am not.

I propose an alternative idea. What about a tax break for companies who choose to pay more than the minimum wage. What is a break existed that proportionally went up as companies paid closer to your desired 16/hr. I think greedy corporations would rather pay wages than taxes. Maybe giVing a reason for them to give more raises is better than forcing them to do it.

Under that idea, wages could go up more naturally, so the cost of living wouldn't be dramatically raised (if at all) which is what wold hurt people in my situation. Thax breaks are enjoyed by companies both large and small, and I suppose through negotiations, you could add an equality clause that disallowed the breaks when companies get to a certain point.

That little idea is just food for thought. I haven't heard any candidate talk about implementing anything like that. Maybe that is the kind of solution that we need. Liberals get higher wages while conservatives get tax breaks...if that is really what either side actually wants anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23025470 -

Bigbadwooof said:
\His proposed $1 Trillion in infrastructure projects would really get the economy humming again. If we're going to continue throwing that kind of money around, let's do it at home. Our infrastructure could use some repair, and the people can use jobs.

.



What happened from the Trillion of infrastructure spending in 2009?  Sure didn't fix any infrastructure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #23025755 -

starfire_xes said:
Bigbadwooof said:
\His proposed $1 Trillion in infrastructure projects would really get the economy humming again. If we're going to continue throwing that kind of money around, let's do it at home. Our infrastructure could use some repair, and the people can use jobs.

.



What happened from the Trillion of infrastructure spending in 2009?  Sure didn't fix any infrastructure.



That wasn't 'infrastructure spending'. Only 3% was allotted to infrastructure projects like bridges and whatnot.

http://www.mrc.org/articles/debunking-stimulus-myth-only-3-allotted-road-bridge-infrastructure-spending


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23025822 -

Let the states take care of their own fucking infrastructure.  Is it not stupid to take money from the citizens of a state, filter it through washington, then send some of it back to that state so they can fix things.  Why not just leave it there in the first place?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Sfb] * 1
    #23025846 -

Sfb said:
Specific to your not understanding how higher minimum wage benefits places like walmart. Yes it is very easy to say that since people have more money, they wouldn't spend it a walmart. This is based on feeling and not fact. With higher wages, small businesses who operate on smaller margins have to raise prices to stay in business faster than their corporate counterparts. Consumers demand low prices. Low price demand isn't going to change over night. Over time it would, but the beginning will do enough damage to the little guy that they are many times forced to close up shop. Since this town is rural, there aren't really any other options for work, so they end up going to work for the corporation who shut them down with low prices.



... And right now, I live in a medium sized town (35,000-ish people) and there aren't any competitors with walmart. Even other corporations aren't competitive with walmart. As it stands, small businesses can't compete with Walmart. That is a problem the nation over. We sure as hell don't have any small businesses trying to compete with them. We have niche businesses like health food stores auto parts stores, and computer repair shops. That's it.

Look, the way I see it, if a business can't afford to pay their employees enough money to keep them off food stamps, then the rest of us are subsidizing that business by paying their employees in food stamps. Walmart employees shouldn't be on fucking food stamps if they work full time. That makes the rest of us pay for the wages Walmart won't pay it's employees.

Quote:
I am not saying that happens in every instance. You are saying you are perfectly willing to let it happen in some. Seems like you are OK with hurting some to help others but you wrap it in a hippy style message.



You're strawmanning. Nobody said that.

Quote:
Again, my problem isn't with raising wages, it is doing it in places that it can't be afforded. My town will be hurt, not might be, not can't be, but absolutely will be just like the last time. And the last time was a much smaller raise, so one can only assume that the damage this time will be that much more severe. You may be ok with destroying rural america to help the cities, but I am not.



This will not destroy rural America. If you're going to keep saying that, you should provide some evidence.

Quote:
I propose an alternative idea. What about a tax break for companies who choose to pay more than the minimum wage. What is a break existed that proportionally went up as companies paid closer to your desired 16/hr. I think greedy corporations would rather pay wages than taxes. Maybe giVing a reason for them to give more raises is better than forcing them to do it.



I don't see why large corporations should always be the ones to benefit. In the proposed situation, businesses would do whichever was cheaper, and under our current tax code, it is quite easy for them to dodge taxation anyways. Some of the most profitable organizations in this country don't pay one cent in taxes.

Quote:
Under that idea, wages could go up more naturally, so the cost of living wouldn't be dramatically raised (if at all) which is what wold hurt people in my situation. Thax breaks are enjoyed by companies both large and small, and I suppose through negotiations, you could add an equality clause that disallowed the breaks when companies get to a certain point.



I see what you're saying, but there are certainly ways to soften any blow that might be dealt to small businesses. In the big cities, such as Seattle, they are not just raising the minimum wage over night. It is gradually being raised, over several years, and it is being raised more slowly for small businesses that meet a certain criteria.

Quote:
That little idea is just food for thought. I haven't heard any candidate talk about implementing anything like that. Maybe that is the kind of solution that we need. Liberals get higher wages while conservatives get tax breaks...if that is really what either side actually wants anyway.



This country may be extremely polarized today, but we always have, and always will, find a way to compromise. We're not doing things one way for liberals and one way for conservatives. Boy what a cluster fuck that would be. Most of the country doesn't identify as a 'liberal' or a 'conservative' anyway.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #23025859 -

starfire_xes said:
Let the states take care of their own fucking infrastructure.  Is it not stupid to take money from the citizens of a state, filter it through washington, then send some of it back to that state so they can fix things.  Why not just leave it there in the first place?



I see what you're saying, but no, I don't think it is stupid. There are governors in this country who would be perfectly content to watch their state's infrastructure fall to pieces, and never spend a dime fixing any of it. Sam Brownback types. Whether the money gets channeled through the federal government or not, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as it goes where it needs to go.

The intention of this infrastructure project is to A) Infuse a large amount of money into the economy to stimulate it and B) Repair our infrastructure for future generations.

We could really use something like this right now, because it's starting to look like we may be heading for another serious economic downturn.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23026142 -

Bigbadwooof said:
starfire_xes said:
Let the states take care of their own fucking infrastructure.  Is it not stupid to take money from the citizens of a state, filter it through washington, then send some of it back to that state so they can fix things.  Why not just leave it there in the first place?



I see what you're saying, but no, I don't think it is stupid. There are governors in this country who would be perfectly content to watch their state's infrastructure fall to pieces, and never spend a dime fixing any of it. Sam Brownback types. Whether the money gets channeled through the federal government or not, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as it goes where it needs to go.

The intention of this infrastructure project is to A) Infuse a large amount of money into the economy to stimulate it and B) Repair our infrastructure for future generations.

We could really use something like this right now, because it's starting to look like we may be heading for another serious economic downturn.



The Federal government doesn't need to tell the states what to spend money on.  If that's the case, what's the point of having states in the first place.

Infrastructure projects are nothing but crony handouts to contractors.s

And I'll tell you what needs to happen.  The Federal Government needs to stop sucking 3 Trillion dollars out of the economy every year. 

In 2001 the federal budget waw 2 Trillion.  15 years later it is 3.5 Trillion.  Did inflation increase by 150% in 15 years? 

Think about it this way--Government increased their spending 150%, how much did the average wage increase?

If Federal Overspending was good, we should all be shitting in high cotton right now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23026149 -

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:
California, New York, and the other highly paid liberal states could still raise the minimum wage higher than the Federal amount, as they already do.




Yup, and the consequence of that is fewer full time jobs





Are you joking?

First of all, you're comparing pre-recession numbers with post recession numbers, so of course unemployment will be higher.  The same would be true in most states.

Secondly, California has the highest population of any state in the country, so of course they also have the most involuntary part time workers. 

Are you that easily tricked, or are you just hoping you can trick someone yourself?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Sfb] * 1
    #23026641 -

Edit:  I just noticed when I was posting this that wooof already provided an excellent response.  But here's some more since I already wrote it:



Sfb said:
Again, you assume that everyone will magically have more money by raising the minimum wage.



Raising a wage from $7.25/hr to $15/hr doesn't assume people "magically" have more money - it's a mathematical fact that $15/hr is more than %7.25hr.

Sfb said:
When a small business simply doesn't have the money to pay that wage, where does it come from.



I explained that in my last post.  When people have more to spend on the economy, businesses make more.  They can also raise their prices.

It's already been empirically shown  by the Cato Institute (page 9) that a 10% increase in minimum wage will raise prices by only 0.4%.  People who get a 10% increase in pay can easily afford to pay 0.4% more for things, and the extra income from higher prices combined with extra business from more spending is what allows small businesses to afford the raise.

Sfb said:
...why do liberals insist on putting their fingers into everyone's pie thinking that what they can fix everything with the same solution.



Because it's been shown to work, and people like you say things like "You can point to all the statistics you like..." but you'll continue to believe what you want to believe.  Here's another of many statistics I'll point to showing liberal policies work better:



Frankly, I'm sick of paying red states for failed policies.

Sfb said:
The original question was what is wrong with bernie. My answer is that he wants the federal government to fix problems that just aren't their job to fix.[/quote My ideal government would be liberal locally, conservative at the state level, and libertarian at the federal level. That would be a good setup to actually help everyone be a bit more fee and prosperous.



See chart above.

Sfb said:
With higher wages, small businesses who operate on smaller margins have to raise prices to stay in business faster than their corporate counterparts. Consumers demand low prices. Low price demand isn't going to change over night. Over time it would, but the beginning will do enough damage to the little guy that they are many times forced to close up shop. Since this town is rural, there aren't really any other options for work, so they end up going to work for the corporation who shut them down with low prices.



I understand your argument, but as wooof correctly pointed out above, Walmart has already used this strategy to close small businesses because Walmart paid their workers shit.  Those Walmart workers (who used to get paid more with small businesses) deserve better.

Sfb said:
Again, my problem isn't with raising wages, it is doing it in places that it can't be afforded. My town will be hurt, not might be, not can't be, but absolutely will be just like the last time. And the last time was a much smaller raise, so one can only assume that the damage this time will be that much more severe.



When was "the last time"?  Do you have evidence to share that this caused unemployment to go up?  I'm always looking for real world examples, so if have some, please share.

Quote:
Sfb said:I propose an alternative idea. What about a tax break for companies who choose to pay more than the minimum wage. What is a break existed that proportionally went up as companies paid closer to your desired 16/hr. I think greedy corporations would rather pay wages than taxes. Maybe giVing a reason for them to give more raises is better than forcing them to do it.



The problem is that tax breaks hurt everyone.  Less money for infrastructure, education, police, etc.

If you can show evidence that raising minimum wage hurts jobs, I'm all ears.  But there's lot's of evidence proving it doesn't (the reason is that today people are paid a lot less then they're worth).


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23026647 -

Falcon thinks that if you steal $100 from a store and then spend that $100 in the same store that that would make the store better off.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Shins] * 1
    #23026787 -

Shins said:
Falcon thinks that if you steal $100 from a store and then spend that $100 in the same store that that would make the store better off.



Stealing $100 from a store and then spending it on the same store would leave the owner much worse off, as he'd lose $100 and he'd only get back a fraction of that money when it's spent at his store after he pays expenses.  This is even more ridiculous than the "broken window" fallacy.

After losing all your economics arguments (or as you call it, "don't have time or desire to respond"), now you resort to make believe accusations.  :shake:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #23026951 -

starfire_xes said:
In 2001 the federal budget waw 2 Trillion.  15 years later it is 3.5 Trillion.  Did inflation increase by 150% in 15 years? 

Think about it this way--Government increased their spending 150%, how much did the average wage increase?



1.5 Trillion is 75% of 2 Trillion, not 150%. Just throwing that out there. It was increased by 75%.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #23026958 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
hostileuniverse said:
Quote:
California, New York, and the other highly paid liberal states could still raise the minimum wage higher than the Federal amount, as they already do.




Yup, and the consequence of that is fewer full time jobs





Are you joking?

First of all, you're comparing pre-recession numbers with post recession numbers, so of course unemployment will be higher.  The same would be true in most states.

Secondly, California has the highest population of any state in the country, so of course they also have the most involuntary part time workers. 

Are you that easily tricked, or are you just hoping you can trick someone yourself?



These are the exact same things that ran through my head, but I don't post serious responses to HU anymore. Ain't nobody got time for that!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23026979 -

You want to see the real world example of my claim. Well, it wasn't published in any newspapers or national statistics, but 2006 wapakoneta, Ohio. My wife and I were both working. I was working for a wage mildly over minimum wage and she was working at minimum wage. We were struggling but getting by. We both campaigned to raise the minimum wage. During this time I was looking to change jobs and had negotiated a preliminary deal with a small business to get me out of working for a much larger corporation in a stressful job with very long hours. We had not yet signed a contract when the minimum wage was raised. The business owner and I had a meeting and went over his Financials. He did not have the money to pay me what we had agreed along with the required raises he would have had to give his 5 other employees. His new offer was less than the job I held at the time so I declined. Within a month of the new wage being enacted, I noticed the increased prices of things we used every day. We couldn't afford milk or eggs any more. Her employer closed down shortly after that and we lost our (very cheap) apartment. Now I was homeless and broke, but did not qualify for any assistance (not that I would have taken it, since I think it is morally wrong to take things that don't belong to me). We ended up moving to another state with lower minimum wage. I worked for less than the minimum in the new town doing odd jobs until I found my current job. Two years later, I went back to wapakoneta to see that the business I had planned to work for was also closed. This is why I say that you can point to statistics about job totals and feel good, but the reality is that those small numbers of losses that seem negligible are in fact lives that are ruined or set back a decade with the stroke of a pen by people who are trying to help. So tell me again how Seattle's model proves that every town in america is exactly the same. When was the last time you were broke enough to steal? What happens when you don't know where your next meal is going to come from and even the slightest increase in prices could break your back? It took me nearly ten years to get out of the hole dug because of a slight wage increase that I though was for the best and wouldn't apply to my over minimum job. Now people want to do it again. I am slightly better insulated from the same fate, but not by much. I could probably now go six months instead of three. Are you that sure it will work that you would risk putting me back on the street? Deny it all you want but it does happen regardless of what your charts say. So please, step back up on your soap box and tell me how my life experience doesn't matter again. Maybe you will quote how it didn't happen to someone in Seattle a couple more times to make me feel better about it not happening to me again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #23027005 -

Jesus Christ... I'm glad we're generally on the same side of most arguments.. It's hard to argue against so many facts, links, and charts.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Sfb]
    #23027013 -

Sfb said:
You want to see the real world example of my claim. Well, it wasn't published in any newspapers or national statistics, but 2006 wapakoneta, Ohio. My wife and I were both working. I was working for a wage mildly over minimum wage and she was working at minimum wage. We were struggling but getting by. We both campaigned to raise the minimum wage. During this time I was looking to change jobs and had negotiated a preliminary deal with a small business to get me out of working for a much larger corporation in a stressful job with very long hours. We had not yet signed a contract when the minimum wage was raised. The business owner and I had a meeting and went over his Financials. He did not have the money to pay me what we had agreed along with the required raises he would have had to give his 5 other employees. His new offer was less than the job I held at the time so I declined. Within a month of the new wage being enacted, I noticed the increased prices of things we used every day. We couldn't afford milk or eggs any more. Her employer closed down shortly after that and we lost our (very cheap) apartment. Now I was homeless and broke, but did not qualify for any assistance (not that I would have taken it, since I think it is morally wrong to take things that don't belong to me). We ended up moving to another state with lower minimum wage. I worked for less than the minimum in the new town doing odd jobs until I found my current job. Two years later, I went back to wapakoneta to see that the business I had planned to work for was also closed. This is why I say that you can point to statistics about job totals and feel good, but the reality is that those small numbers of losses that seem negligible are in fact lives that are ruined or set back a decade with the stroke of a pen by people who are trying to help. So tell me again how Seattle's model proves that every town in america is exactly the same. When was the last time you were broke enough to steal? What happens when you don't know where your next meal is going to come from and even the slightest increase in prices could break your back? It took me nearly ten years to get out of the hole dug because of a slight wage increase that I though was for the best and wouldn't apply to my over minimum job. Now people want to do it again. I am slightly better insulated from the same fate, but not by much. I could probably now go six months instead of three. Are you that sure it will work that you would risk putting me back on the street? Deny it all you want but it does happen regardless of what your charts say. So please, step back up on your soap box and tell me how my life experience doesn't matter again. Maybe you will quote how it didn't happen to someone in Seattle a couple more times to make me feel better about it not happening to me again.



Ever heard of a paragraph? It's a handy tool for making gigantic posts more digestible.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23027070 -

Seattle has a fine time reading posts without needing paragraphs. I can show you a chart that proves it if you like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Sfb]
    #23027139 -

Sfb said:
Seattle has a fine time reading posts without needing paragraphs. I can show you a chart that proves it if you like.



... huh? Go for it, buddy! lmao


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #23027228 -

Quote:
These are the exact same things that ran through my head, but I don't post serious responses to HU anymore. Ain't nobody got time for that!



As someone who feels he was instrumental in destroying Bernie and his lies. I understand your frustration. It's all good man. I hold no ill will

Quote:
If Federal Overspending was good, we should all be shitting in high cotton right now.



Amen to that!

And, I'm pretty sure the SJW's here have absolutely no idea what your metaphor is referring to, lol


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JEB!,Hillary,Trump, or Bernie? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23027412 -





MIAMI — Marco Rubio’s first year of college at a small school in Missouri ended badly. His grades were awful. A neck injury dashed any hopes of achieving greatness on the football field. He was hurting for money.

He resolved to go back to Florida and get his life on a path to success. Instead the 18-year-old added to his troubles after returning to Miami for summer break: He was arrested one night in May 1990 for being in a crime-plagued public park after closing time, according to police records and an interview with a friend who was cited with Rubio that night.

The previously unreported misdemeanor, which eventually was dismissed, tugged Rubio into the criminal-justice system just one year after the conviction of his brother-in-law in a major drug-trafficking case had exacted a devastating toll on his family. But that summer also marks a turning point for Rubio, the moment when a somewhat aimless young man found a direction and purpose that shaped the highly focused politician who now sits among the leading candidates for the Republican presidential nomination.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/rubios-summer-of-90-an-arrest-then-newfound-purpose/2016/01/21/3582a72e-c04d-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The wind at Hillary's back.
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,598 25 09/13/05 05:05 PM
by krishnamurti
* Jeb Bush?! Moonshoe 2,044 19 09/22/05 03:33 PM
by Dreamer987
* Hillary Clinton: The Pushy Broad
( 1 2 all )
Brain Fart 4,459 30 07/15/08 10:34 AM
by lonestar2004
* Hillary Clinton WILL destroy America
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
dedjam 7,505 103 06/09/07 01:08 AM
by FrenchSocialist
* Hillary Clinton
( 1 2 3 all )
trebbihm 3,507 42 02/12/07 05:55 PM
by Redstorm
* Jeb Bush v. Hillary Clinton Supernova 819 8 01/08/05 07:17 PM
by Vvellum
* Hillary 2008 Already in Gear
( 1 2 all )
ekomstop 3,925 30 11/04/04 01:36 PM
by Innvertigo
* Hillary Is Very Entertaining.....
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,844 25 07/06/14 03:56 PM
by Icelander

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,821 topic views. 2 members, 0 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.