Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Hillary Is Very Entertaining..... [Re: Icelander]
    #20232350 -

Icelander said:
I kinda hope she wins just to read the whining and gloating that's going to go on in this forum.  Other than that it's all the same to me.  I really haven't noticed my life being different in the last 40 years of presidents.  I did well in each administration no matter which side was in power or who held the senate or house or who left in shame and degradation after it was all over. 

I was playing my own financial game plan within the existing framework and I really never noticed any problems nor any difference when the admins changed. :shrug:



You have no investment except entertainment value.  You are a political nihilist.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hillary Is Very Entertaining..... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20232444 -

Sticks and stones. :haha:

The main thing is that I'm enjoying my time on this rock. That's the American Dream.  I win.:nicesmile:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hillary Is Very Entertaining..... [Re: Icelander]
    #20232488 -

Icelander said:
Sticks and stones. :haha:

The main thing is that I'm enjoying my time on this rock. That's the American Dream.  I win.:nicesmile:



Yes you did and a large part of your happiness is due to the fact that you don't give a fuck.  A large part of your not giving a fuck is rooted in the fact that you don't have any kids.  Children are life killers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hillary Is Very Entertaining..... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20232553 -

Yes, you are right .  That and never getting married were the two best decisions of my financial life.  Hardly decisions really. At least the kids part was never ever considered an option.  Thanks to my dad being a really crummy dad, (none of my siblings had kids and we all have plenty of money in retirement.)  which just goes to show you how every cloud has a silver lining if you look for it.  Being married is often a very bad financial deal too but not always.

Personally I can't stand kids hardly ever.  As General Custer (I believe) used to say.  "Kill em all cause nits make lice":lol:

Plus I guess I'm doing my bit for population control and heaven forbid I had kids and they started voting or something. I'd feel like a total failure and I never instilled any critical thinking or common sense. :lol:

But you go ahead and I hope your team wins and gets the trophy.  I'm sure it will mean good things for me. :thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hillary Is Very Entertaining..... [Re: Icelander]
    #20232613 -

It won't hurt


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hillary Is Very Entertaining..... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20232769 -

Only death has any real sting and after living with humans even that doesn't seem too scary.

In America no matter how corrupt politics is, if you were born somewhere near middle class and not completely emotionally crippled by your childhood environment you should be able to do fine if you have half a working brain. That fact that so many don't tells me that half a working brain is hard to come by. Hence the politicians we elect are a perfect representation of who and what we are in general imo. :obamafrown:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The wind at Hillary's back.
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,598 25 09/13/05 05:05 PM
by krishnamurti
* Hillary Clinton's advisers 'in a state of panic'
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 2,809 21 02/10/08 08:15 PM
by lonestar2004
* Hillary and Obama Neck and Neck so far... (0vs0%) Official OH/TX Primary results thread
( 1 2 3 all )
johnm214 4,901 50 03/06/08 01:32 AM
by Madtowntripper
* fuck you democrats
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 1,083 20 01/22/08 09:23 AM
by Rectul Threat
* Pa. Dems choose between Obama and Clinton lonestar2004 1,934 16 04/24/08 12:31 PM
by dill705
* Democratic Debate interpretation dialog
( 1 2 all )
snoot 2,584 24 01/30/08 02:11 PM
by snoot
* The stupidity of voting for Hillary.
( 1 2 3 all )
shroomydan 3,720 55 09/20/07 04:10 PM
by BrAiN
* Hillary 2008 Already in Gear
( 1 2 all )
ekomstop 3,925 30 11/04/04 01:36 PM
by Innvertigo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,844 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 30 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.