Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: stemmer]
    #5497709 - 04/09/06 07:47 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

acid is around and alive. You just have to look 'outside the square you live in' (that's a pretty big hint)

I've been looking for a while now, and without having to go through strings and strings of small-time dealers who deal 5 or 10 or 100 blotters, I was lucky enought to find a source that comes straight from the top, thanks much to heaps of really good, solid searching.

God bless acid, it really is here to stay. I reckon that for every 1000 chemist majors, at least one of them will have the idea of making acid in their heads... god bless those guys too, you are doing millions of people around the globe a world of good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineReaperAndRaven
PM banned. Email me.
Female

Loc: Irish Stoner Army Flag
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: Limelight]
    #22754186 - 01/08/16 07:59 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Lol, you can get LSD pretty easily.  It's a matter of knowing where to find it.  You won't find it *locally* anymore, unless you live in a big city, most likely.

And yep. I can confirm that a lot of us chem people have more than a notion of making some crystalline light. :lol:

:peace:&:heart:

Edited by ReaperAndRaven (01/08/16 08:00 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: ReaperAndRaven]
    #22754428 - 01/08/16 08:58 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You just bumped a ten year old thread, and while there still was plenty of LSD at that time, the majority was laid super weak. We're talking 50 mics & less per dose.

--------------------

OfflineReaperAndRaven
PM banned. Email me.
Female

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #22754440 - 01/08/16 08:59 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

How.... how do I keep finding ancient threads?!

Offlinevictor947
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: ReaperAndRaven]
    #22755697 - 01/09/16 07:19 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

shit that dry spell must not have included the midwest cause ive been able to get sheets since highschool (2010) tested with three different test kits to assure its real.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: victor947]
    #22756551 - 01/09/16 11:36 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Actually the dry spell did include the Midwest. It was a lot harder to get everywhere, unless you knew people. It was still around, don't get me wrong. It was just that the people up top were slowly releasing crystal, and stretching it by laying low doses & jacking the prices up. This started to improve in 2006-2008 when more was released, and more potent doses became more common again. Though the weak stuff was still everywhere. But LSD in general was far more available at that time then it had been in the earlier part of the millennium. The drought was over by 2006/2007. Wasn't until the past couple of years that actually solidly potent doses began to become more the norm again.

--------------------

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
    #22756620 - 01/09/16 11:50 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

All cause some people just want that extra buck...
I thought acid was about sharing the love and joy, not about money. But I guess some people can't control themselves.
That reminds me of when I was younger, people would say there's a drought with weed, then a week later no drought, but higher prices for the same thing, or even lower quality. Pretty soon I found out that if you have a couple GOOD people in your circle, there is never anything as a real drought, but the time and effort (and driving) involved... And the greed, which hopefully will reduce in time

OfflineReaperAndRaven
PM banned. Email me.
Female

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: Mike4aco]
    #22756633 - 01/09/16 11:53 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, it confuses me... I am still tempted to make a bunch (once I have a least a college major in chem under my belt, so a looong way down the road.  And this probably is unrealistic as fuck anyway) and just hand it over to someone to distribute for really low prices, like 2 bucks a hit.

Edited by ReaperAndRaven (01/09/16 11:53 AM)

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#22757122 - 01/09/16 01:27 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

That's a big reason in why I chose to move on from that line of work; it is a business, it is about making money, and there's a lot of bullshit involved. Not that good people aren't still involved, because there are. Not that people involved don't believe it's about more than money, because they definitely do.....that's one reason things have improved so much over the past couple of years. But there's a lot of bullshit involved, lot of greed, lot of hypocrisy, and I was in it to spread the love. So I moved on. That and I was a junkie & shooting dope was more important to me at the time anyway, but I was far from the only one involved who could say that.

--------------------

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#22757206 - 01/09/16 01:45 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

haha one of the biggest vendors on the darknet for L these days is a literal raving psychotic lunatic who talks tremendous amounts of shit to anyone who even remotely criticizes his products or services. even when people say shit like  "man that guys got great prices for a quality product but boy is he an asshole" its enough to make him instantly reach boiling point

id never support that guy because of the fact & i dont fuck with the DNet anyway but its always intruiging to see him losing his mind on a daily basis on reddit and wonder how the hell someone with that much acid could be such a dick

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: Sheekle]
    #22757225 - 01/09/16 01:49 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:lol: Par for the course my friend, par for the course. The whole peace,  love & family mentality that a lot of folks have about the L trade is way outdated. Not really how things work anymore, or have worked for quite some time now.

--------------------

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#22757252 - 01/09/16 01:55 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i sometmes wonder if that dnet kingpin guy has ever taken a dose in his life. i cant imagine the type of life he must've lived to think the way he communicates with other people is even remotely similar to something that could be considered normal

its like the "nitrous mafia" except the acid mafia

GET UR INNOCENT CHILDLIKE WONDER HERE IF U TALK SHIT ON IT ILL KILL U

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: Sheekle]
    #22757266 - 01/09/16 02:00 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

He probably does take it, along with many other drugs & is just addled as fuck.

--------------------

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

#22757313 - 01/09/16 02:10 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

That's where I'm at, I know some good people and I know some bad (greedy) people who only want money. I'm hoping a change of environment will help, and the more you try to meet good people the more they seem to manifest.
That greed is one of the reasons I am going to grow marijuana, if I can go to Colorado and spend 2000 and get a whole pound, why do I spend 2000 at home for a half pound? Rediculous mark up, I hope that in some tiny way I can make a difference and breed a product that I am happy with, maybe the people who I know will respect that. But then again, maybe they have the greeddisease

InvisibleStygianKnight
A Mushroom

#22757336 - 01/09/16 02:14 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

There is still some of the old hippie love going around, but the 2000s dry spell seems to have taken a toll.
Peace, love and sharing is common when there's so much you can do bar shots with it (but, don't), but once it gets scarce watch those promoting love get vicious for the last tab.

The dry spell happened partly because there are so few that both have the skill and will to make it for sale.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#22757338 - 01/09/16 02:15 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I had this grandiose notion that I was gonna reinvigorate the scene, bring the values back & be the pioneer of the next wave. :lol: ah, the earlier 20s.....

--------------------

InvisibleDaily Doses

Loc: Flag
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... *DELETED* [Re: Dark_Star]
    #22757421 - 01/09/16 02:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Daily Doses

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

#22757428 - 01/09/16 02:29 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Just get everyone like you in a room together so they can rework how things should be! After I took 500 mics of LSD and comboed it with shrooms I just had this feeling of what happens after we die? The world goes on and what ever you have done has effected everyone, and if it was negative you can't change that. I think its made me more honest and less greedy, I wish it effected everyone like that, cause top most on my mind everyday now is how can I help my fellow man and not take advantage of him

OfflineBrotherManBill
Time Traveler
 User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: Daily Doses]
    #22757437 - 01/09/16 02:31 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

There is plenty of it where I am. Gonna pick some more up when my guy gets back from Hawaii.

OfflineReaperAndRaven
PM banned. Email me.
Female

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: BrotherManBill]
    #22757858 - 01/09/16 04:08 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Oh, joy... never mind...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds