Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: lsd compared to shrooms? [Re: LittlePygmyMan]
    #2094726 - 11/11/03 10:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LittlePygmyMan said:
Acid = The Matrix

Mushrooms = Lord Of The Rings

And that is exactly what I plan on doing when LOTR Return of the King comes out. Two hits of acid for The Matrix Revolution and next four grams of shrooms for LOTR.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: lsd compared to shrooms? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2095020 - 11/12/03 12:06 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

There is a thread just like this somewhere that I posted on but I think a single dose of shrooms is way way way more hallicongenic than 1 tab of LSD. Try telling me you wont see more shit if you eat a half ounce then if you eat 4 tabs (takin down a half ounce would probally be on the uncomfortable side compared to just placin 4 tabs on your tounge). I know dosages vary with each tab but I still have seen much more flat down hallucinations with shrooms and I have eaten dots to gels to pure liquid. I find acid needs a platform for its hallucinations to occur while shrooms, shit just appears outta nowhere. Each drug has its own benefits as far as the visuals go but with a typical dose of CId I will only get trails-breathing walls-little geo patterns etc..(level 1-2- trip) I hate that eaten up feeling after acid and yes it is more energenic but it keeps me awake 10 hours after the trip is done feelin all dirty and wired---cant eat or cant sleep...not even as much as a body buzz is evident but the hangover basically justs kills me. I hate it. I have felt depressed even after I wake up from the slumber after LSD when that awaited time finally comes. Its just a very unnatural feeling. I would take shrooms anytime over acid besides maybe at a rave where I might need that extra energy..(shrooms are a more stoned trip than acid and at a rave if I do decide to take shrooms Ill take less than a dose or the more visual Copes so they dont weigh me down). I am going to address this issue more in depth at a later time but it is a characteristic of society to value things that are scarce then things which are abundant despite how much more useful or better the common item might be. That is what is happening with LSD and shrooms. I made my decision back in my senior year that shrooms overall were better than acid when I had plenty of both at my disposal. Even I am beginning to feel the need to find LSD because that human characteristic of rare=valuable is beginning to set it. It is probally the only drug on my list of drugs that at this point I cannot find. But I would be much more pissed if it was the other way around. Until the flow starts up again....I might give acid another shot but for now shrooms-Dmt-nitrous rocks my boat.
Peace, Orizon

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: lsd compared to shrooms? [Re: orizon]
    #2098222 - 11/12/03 05:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If you do alot of acid and try doing shrooms you'll find mushrooms barely get you high in comparison.. I can eat a quarter no sweat..

Edited by Bhairabas (11/12/03 05:36 PM)

Invisiblestarseed
professional lurker

Re: lsd compared to shrooms? [Re: KingChiba]
    #2098277 - 11/12/03 05:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

there seems to be a lot of variance in the above posts, so ill post my personal opinions to add to the jumble..
i have taken acid way more then mushies. the physical side of the lsd is where i notice the largest difference.. acid makes me feel like i'm being pulled through a taffy puller, hardly ever able to find a position that is comfortable for longer then 5 minutes. the visuals are outstanding, though... i get more visuals off of mushrooms, and i am able to follow them better.. with acid, my visuals tend to be sectorized.. i'll have to focus through whatever im looking at (usually textured ceilings) to see a piece of it move.. mushrooms, however, will make the entire ceiling move in unison. mentally, i think acid offers more in the mindfuck category, while shrooms offer way more in the spiritual realization category. on shrooms, i see a lot of geometric patterns and fractals dancing to their chaos song. on acid, i see things breathe and stretch. i get some geometrical designs, but not nearly as much as acid..
oh, and i'd eat all 3 tabs if i were you.. i never dose on less then 2 tabs.

--------------------
:poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison:

Offlinediacamomo
Children of theVortex

Loc: Inside My Mind
Re: lsd compared to shrooms? [Re: starseed]
    #2098313 - 11/12/03 05:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

it's hard to me to get lsd so...
just mushies !!!!

--------------------

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Re: lsd compared to shrooms? [Re: KingChiba]
    #2101486 - 11/13/03 11:45 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I find lsd, hands down, is much more visual.  On GOOD mushrooms, I find the very heavy body stone very uncomfortable.  There was a time, when I used to like the body stone.....but nowadays, it makes me very uncomfortable and just makes my anxiety issues come about.  Not very fun dealing with anxiety at the beginning of a trip, after eating good mushrooms. 

I haven't used lsd for about 6 months...but it doesn't seem to give me any apparent body stone.  Maybe it does, but I just don't notice it(maybe the drug keeps my mind very busy and I just don't notice  :wink: )

On mushrooms, I get visuals...but they just aren't the same as my lsd visuals.  Everything just looks really "dreamy" on mushrooms.  Shadows dance and play, things kind of "wave" around, etc.  But on lsd I have objects morphing, merging and moving.  Colours dance around. 

The mind fuck on lsd is much more apparent though. 

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies