Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: Chakra Shock]
    #22690297 -

All these accounts only have me more and more convinced that there is something going on.  I really do feel like they are here and trying to make us aware of their existence, but will not infere or definitively make their presence known until we collectively would like them to.

I suspect that they can sense the collective intentions of the human race and perceive that we currently lean towards closed mindedness and resistance to change. They see that we are fucking things up, but also aren't going to interfere with the choices that we freely make.

This is why I feel like it is so important for people to consider the issue and make a clear decision about whether they would like to know or not.  If enough people strongly says "yes" it can outweigh the half hearted and poorly though out leanings toward "no".  So if you believe this sort of thing and want them to come out of hiding, make sure that intention rings clearly and strongly within your mind.

Of course it may not require believe in aliens to tip the scale.  Pretty much everyone who looks at the world and goes, "Yea, this is all screwed up and we need some massive changes around here," is throwing their weight toward a willingness to see new and unexpected solutions arise.

Basically, if they are reading our intentions, the feeling that I'm reading back is that we may be closer than we realize to consenting to open contact.  That's really what it is.  They need our consent, as read through the collective human state of mind.


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #22690319 -

I hope so man, I really do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: Chakra Shock]
    #22690337 -

terence mckenna and bashar talked about how UFO's could very well be just a hallucination.

what i saw was definitely not a drone but i cant say if it was actually there or not.


--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Edited by SleepyE (12/23/15 12:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: SleepyE] * 1
    #22690463 -

SleepyE said:
terence mckenna and bashar talked about how UFO's could very well be just a hallucination.

what i saw was definitely not a drone but i cant say if it was actually there or not.



I think that some of the entities are not entirely physical and can appear as both external phenomenon and through mentally imagery.  At whatever level they operate, the relationship between consciousness and physicality might be different than how we percieve it.  Appearing in the sky might seem almost the same to them as interacting through mental imagery.  The intention of some kind of interaction would be the same, though I suspect that both would require some degree of consent to affect our own experience and perspective.

Incedentally I actually think that the most advanced races, the ones operating without distinct forms and physical craft might be acting as regulators.  They will allow us to do all sorts of dumb shit if that is what we decide, but they would stop us from using weapons of mass destruction that would completely screw us.  They might even allow our government to deceive us and control us, even in collaboration with other aliens.  As long as we consent through belief in our governing bodies, and by our allowing our leadership to represent us this might be fair game.

On the other hand, a lesser alien force would never be allowed to directly take control of our world.  That would necessitate intervention.  We need to be stupid enough to elect and believe in leaders, which then do have the right to make decisions in the name of humanity.

This is why I also think it might be important to set a clear intention that our leadership does not hold the right to make these kinds of decisions.  If you don't like enough of what our leadership is doing, maybe set the clear intention that they no longer represent you and are not authorized to decide the fate of our world.

If there is anything out there they may be reading all of these intentions and might intervene should the things that our leaders do be seen as a hostile take over of the human race.

Basically, as long as we somewhat willingly go along with stuff it is permitted, but true, strongly resisted enslavement of the entire human race might be cause for intervention.

Or at least that is the theory I am working on, which admittedly has no real evidence, but just feels right.  Of course I might actually be speaking their language, the language of sensed intentions.


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #22690468 -

Honestly, I don't think aliens are a threat. I assume most officials say the same. The best earthly metaphor I can think of for non-believers are.... Ants. It's a strange metaphor, but just think about it. They are like ants of the universe - but with space ships! Ah what a trip.

Anyways, this ufo was round like a hockey puck, but beveled on the top and bottom with BRIGHT white-yellow light. I figure they weren't causing to much trouble, as nothing was following. Although it was an interesting experience, I was by no means going with them.

I have heard and read certain articles of information that UFOs are related to psychadelic experiences or flashbacks. I don't know how true that is, but I was by no means on psychadelics for this sighting.


--------------------
Break free from your chains, Life works in mysterious ways

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: NightShades]
    #22690483 -

Nuthin said:
I was sitting on a bench out back looking at the stars. I enjoy watching the Big Dipper, Little Dipper, and Orion's Belt along with the cycles of the moon. Anyways, a bright light catches my eye to the right of them? At first I figure it's a shooting star because of the intensity of its light speed. Well, it dipped down maybe to stratosphere level?? Correct me on this because I'm rusty with my climatography... Needless to say, by the time I realized it was an aircraft, it made sort of a warping spiral of an exit. You can say I'm crazy, but this isn't the first time I've seen one of these...and yes, the first time I saw one I thought I would get abducted (was still in high school.) I'm in the DC area, but I have friends that have seen them also and have even gotten them on camera. I'm not saying it wasn't an airplane, but I'll be damned if it looked like one. Idk if this was even PuB relevant, but w/e.



By "warping spiral of an exit", do you mean like a corkscrew movement up into space? or maybe just away from your position?

There could be a secret base near DC.

I show a TV show where a guy made the realization (thru lots of sighting reports) that there is a band of sightings clustered across the US. And this band is also overlaid with a band of secret US bases in nearby locations. Strange right?

I think it makes sense. Maybe the US has Alien tech and is using it around their bases :shrug:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: NightShades]
    #22690548 -

I've read some crazy theories.  Supposedly there are many races.  One race, the well known Greys, reproduce through cloning and gentic manipulation.  They basically make a Grey variant that is suitable for whatever environment they have to interact in, be it deep space, or some planetary environment.

The conspiracy goes that the Greys do some abducting so that they can create a Grey/human hybrid suitable for life on planet Earth.  Some of our leadership is supposedly aware of this and allows it to continue in exchange for access to some of the technology.  It all started way back during the cold war when the desire for advanced technology and weaponry was almost fanatical in nature.  Now it has become this sticky situation whereby those in power that know are afraid to admit that they basically allowed aliens to abduct people.  How do you own up to that one?

Of course there are other races that would love to have a different relationship with humanity, but are precluded from interfering since we chose to elect our leaders, and through our belief in them essentially authorize them to negotiate for the human race as a whole.  The situation is regulated by the most advanced of species that make sure that every race is still making sovereign decisions.

Yet the situation is getting precarious as it becomes increasing questionable whether our leaders are still really representative of the intentions of the whole human race.  At some point, if the deception becomes to great, they will no longer actually be our leaders and therefore not authorized to speak for humanity.  This will allow other, more benevolent races to emerge and make open contact.

Open contact with other races would obviously reveal the deceptions of our leadership and probably topple governments.  It would also result in the rapid introduction of new technologies that crippled if not completely destroyed many of the the large companies that make up our stock market.  Therefore our leaders are desperate to hold things together and keep us believing in them and the current social and economic systems.  Once our mindset shifts enough we might simply see the sky fill with lights, and the world change almost overnight.

Or so the theory goes.

So if you saw an actual craft it may have been one of the physically existing races that areally supposedly here.  It would be hard to tell what their intentions were, unless you learned to speak that language.


--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22690554 -

Just away from my position. No corkscrew. It sort of dropped down from out of nowhere, paused 1 second, and curved diagonally away from me. As I was looking left, it appeared to my right and almost made a semi-circle. Then it must have hightailed it into hyperspace


--------------------
Break free from your chains, Life works in mysterious ways

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: NightShades]
    #22690588 -

I've seen weird shit, like clusters of lights in the sky moving in ways that modern day aircraft cannot move in-going from full acceleration to stopping, hovering, twisting and turning in small little circles. I'm not sure what they were it could have been an atmospheric phenomena but I honestly don't know.

Could be aliens I guess :shrug:


--------------------
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: dr.greenfurn]
    #22690635 -

Some people that know me well believed me.  My mother believes me.  My close friends too.  Some of those didn't though until they had their own experiences.  I've had more than one encounter.  I've been on this planet 33 years and I've had 2 close encounters and maybe 4-5 sightings.

This convolutes it though.  Why me?  That in itself is enough to lead people to assume I hallucinated.  I may even believe this myself if it wasn't that every sighting was multiple witnesses.  Whatever these things are, they flying over south UK.  I'm not alone in seeing these craft close up.

This thing wilted all the grass and turned it yellow where it landed in a perfect circle.  Some people say I had a group hallucination.  How does a hallucination have a physical effect and turn grass yellow and prevent growth for years?

Meh, This subject makes me angry.  I've had to live with the reality of these "visitors" since I was a kid.  Now I live a san outcast because my civilisation is too ignorant to see the truth of the universe.


I hope in 10000 years someone reads this and knows we wern't all stupid fucking cavemen.  I KNOW the universe is teaming with life.  Even in space itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: NightShades]
    #22690663 -

I've had several UFO sightings. The first one was in 2008, and the last one was in 2011. I don't discuss them with anyone though. I just keep it to myself. Anytime I told a family member or friend about it, they clearly didn't believe me. It's just one of those things you have to see in order to believe.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: Fractallife]
    #22690688 -

Yeah I honestly thought it was a shooting star, until I saw it take off. I was stargazing. If I could see our local stars; that would have to be one big star to burn out like it did. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have made a wrong turn if it was a comet. It turned around and went the other way!

Even so, that still wouldn't rule out the possibility of extraterrestrials, hybrids, or even government technology like you all were saying before. Shooting stars are shooting stars. UFOs are UFOs. Drones are drones. But this one definately had bright light and moved away super fast.

:awetermelon:


--------------------
Break free from your chains, Life works in mysterious ways

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: Space Elf]
    #22690767 -

Space Elf said:
I've had several UFO sightings. The first one was in 2008, and the last one was in 2011. I don't discuss them with anyone though. I just keep it to myself. Anytime I told a family member or friend about it, they clearly didn't believe me. It's just one of those things you have to see in order to believe.



We're just the next step in evolution from a monkey OFC no one believes.  Who wants to believe bananas are not the center of the universe.

The concept threatens their very existence.  You're not in control.  Life exists beyond earth and it may be a threat that we cannot stop.

This is why people won't accept the radar confirmation of pilot sightings.  If it was ANYTHING else this would be established scientific evidence.

FUCK HUMANITY

The UFO phenomena has a maximum of 500-1000 years before is renegated to history with burning witches.  I just feel so pissed off I live in this age where the vast majority are selfish ignorant fucks that think in this vast universe humans are the central most evolved forced just to satisfy their egos and chuck history and evidence out the fucking window.  Pricks.

In 1000 years we'll look like the fuckin idiots for making these assumptions.  heavier than air flight is impossibles. Fuck off.

Edited by nice1returns (12/23/15 02:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: NightShades]
    #22690780 -

whilst completely sober i saw a stationary orb of light that stayed in the same place for about 20 minutes. i was staring at it because i thought at first it might be a bright star or planet but just a little bigger. Then it just flew off at a phenomenal speed with a curved flight path steeply upwards and then vanished.


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: NightShades] * 1
    #22690786 -

I was camping this past September, and for the very first time I saw something in the sky that I'd consider a "UFO" . Two sightings actually, on two different nights.

I could not find a logical explanation as to what they were, this was the very first time I've seen something that I'd actually throw the label "UFO" onto . I always try to think of logical explanations of things, but I could not wrap my mind around what these things could have been. (they were not aircraft, not drones, not paper/sky lanterns, not satellites, not an iridium flare). 



One of them was a deep red / slightly orange orb of light. When I first caught sight of it it was approx 500 to 1000 feet in altitude and maybe 2 to 3 miles linearly away from me.... and moving southward away from my point of view. It was moving away from me and climbing in altitude, had an arc like path moving away and upwards, and it was moving away from my POV far faster than any aircraft I've seen at such an altitude. I watched it for about a minute or so until it appeared to leave the atmosphere and slowly fade away from sight.


The next night....Something moving across the sky at a ridiculously high rate of speed caught my eye. It was a brilliant white / slightly blueish orb of light. It appeared to be somewhat lower than the usual cruising altitude of airliners (so relatively high in altitude...and much farther away from my POV compared to the thing I saw the previous night). It was north from my POV, and was coming out of the eastern skies in a west/southwest direction. When I first caught a glimpse of it, it was moving at such a high rate of speed....

.....Then it appeared to randomly drop a few thousand feet, and started doing weird erratic swooping movements, when ever it made these erratic maneuvers there would be a haze or glitery/sparkling like fog or gaseous matter of some sort expanding around and trailing around it and behind it. It would drop in altitude, do some swooping movements, then appear to jump back up to a higher altitude where it was previously....over time, though, it was progressively becoming lower and lower in altitude...I watched it for a minute or so until it was too low in the horizon to observe anymore.





I haven't really shared or told anyone about it besides a few friends and a post about it here a while back. I'm not a UFO fanatic or anything, just an open minded observant logically thinking dude....and I don't know WTF those things were :shrug: .




-OM


.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: openmind]
    #22694301 -

That's really amazing. I don't want to put labels on it like "alienz!" but at the same time, it's a huge indicator that, as a species, we've barely begun to scratch the surface of what's really out there... where we're going.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: Chakra Shock]
    #22694355 -

It is almost impossible to tell how far away an object is, how fast it is moving or it's altitude. There are too many dependent variables: if you don't know what the object is you cannot say how big it is, and without that info how can you possibly say how far away it is. It hear people say all the time that they saw a meteor crash right over the hill when in reality it just went over the horizon hundreds of miles away.

Just think of that rocket launch people saw in the Southwest. That thing was a hundred miles out over the pacific. Someone I know in Utah swore it crashed a few miles from his house.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
β€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: koods]
    #22694384 -

This object is ~200 miles away.




This object is ~500 miles away much smaller than ^ but appears much bigger because of its luminosity.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
β€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/24/15 11:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: koods]
    #22694404 -

ahaha oh koods, no matter how many testimonies you hear of people seeing strange things in the sky you will deny and refuse the possibility until the bitter end, aha at least you are persistent.:shrug:


--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soo.. I saw a ufo last week [Re: SleepyE] * 1
    #22694430 -

This is a good one guys take a read:

I onced looked up into the night sky while enjoying a nightime underage smoke. I looked up to the clear sky and above the treetops I saw a large Transparent/cloaked object flying through the sky quickly.

Like it looked as if it was 100-300ft in the air, in the shape of a plane type object, but Cloaked.
By cloaked I mean I could tell there was an object there, but it was reflecting the night sky, it was Weird as Fuck. No sound.

Once I was on some gym luteus and was out by myself at night in a nature reserve and I was being stalked by a drone with blue and red lights.
It ended up hovering 25ft away from me staring me down in the air. I gave it the peace sign.
I was just standing by myself in a nature reserve, and I'm blind as a bat.

As I tried to leave the nature reserve there was a herd of deer blocking my path, to make it worse the deer in this area can be aggressive by experience.
I had to stay a while longer (facepalm). I kept my calm though.

That drone made some weird ass noises like fucking whirrin and swayin, zipping over my area I was like what in the fuck is going on.
It was real. Edit: this was before drones were popular or readily available to the public, I assume it was authority

Edited by MajickMuffin (12/24/15 11:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* An Egress (Or rather, a Transposition)... PapaverS 991 8 02/11/03 10:24 AM
by Ripple
* Peter Jenning's UFOs
( 1 2 all )
Anjaba 3,913 29 02/25/05 10:01 PM
by SHiZNO
* Thailand in under 3 weeks! Roger_irrelevant 866 4 10/16/03 07:30 PM
by f8L
* The only time I ever saw a UFO (The Hessdalen Phenomenon) ivi 2,476 9 09/15/04 11:12 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Comfortably Numb ,on "week long" acid trip CaptainH13 2,474 8 11/24/04 06:08 AM
by kosmic_charlie
* What a week! Jared 934 5 04/21/03 09:15 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Good Week Coming Up reidy_vancolo 592 3 07/31/04 03:36 PM
by reidy_vancolo
* stoned on a week night!
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,120 39 08/25/04 11:46 PM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,992 topic views. 2 members, 74 guests and 353 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.