Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Peter Jenning's UFOs
    #3828844 -

If any of you guys wanted to watch the Peter Jenning's report on UFOs, just a reminder that it just started. I'm on the east coast so it's 8:00 here, not sure when it'll be on where you are. Yea, Friday night and I'm watching a show on UFOs...I have no life, but I'm sure I'm not the only one with no plans, so go and watch it!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Anjaba]
    #3828857 -

Oh goddamn it. I didn't know it was on! I would have taped it. Is it coming on later?

Is Peter Jennings becoming cool, or what? First "Ecstasy Rising" and now this.




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Anjaba]
    #3828870 -

just to notify you, it's actually thursday. You've still got a day til your a loser :thumbup:
Im watching the show. Should be good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Twister]
    #3828937 -

Damn, I really thought it was Friday...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Learyfan]
    #3828944 -

I figured that someone would have forgot it was on. I always forget to watch shows that I want to watch, I just got lucky and saw this when flippin through.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Anjaba]
    #3828949 -

You just reminded me ....thanks! :thumbup:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Ripple]
    #3829025 -

My purpose in life is now complete, the UFOs can come and take me away now (I actually wish they would...)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Anjaba]
    #3829058 -

I'm pissed that i'm missing this.  :thumbdown:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Twister]
    #3829072 -

Twister351 said:
just to notify you, it's actually thursday. You've still got a day til your a loser :thumbup:




:lol: :rotfl:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Learyfan]
    #3829073 -

I saw a UFO once!

In 1979.......................


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Ripple]
    #3829328 -

Ripple said:
I saw a UFO once!

In 1979.......................



Details please.......





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Learyfan]
    #3829381 -

Learyfan said:
Ripple said:
I saw a UFO once!

In 1979.......................



Details please.......

I was with 15 or so of my friends, camping in Maine .......at a place called Brandy Pond. We were sitting around the fire on the third night of a 20 night camping/Hunting trip when about 8 of us saw a ball of light across the pond with circular lights flashing. the ball of lights was hovering for a period of time and then it descended behind the tree line on the other side of the pond (about 2 1/2 miles away). We had drunk some Jack, and smoked some weed.....nothing we had not done before, or done since!

That was 25 or so years ago and I have never seen anything like it.







--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Learyfan]
    #3829388 -

I'm taping it man, I can try to get you a copy if you want one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Ripple]
    #3829392 -

Willow The Wisps!!!!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Ripple]
    #3829415 -

These abduction stories sound a little bit coerced. The people say that they generally don't remember anything accept the original parilyzation feeling and waking up. Then they go to a hypnotist and suddenly all these memories come back. Sounds very fishy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Ripple]
    #3829424 -

Interesting.  What do you say to those who don't believe?


Dark star:  Thanks man, but you don't need to do all that.  :thumbup:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Learyfan]
    #3829446 -

Well, I'm already taping it so it's no problem.  :grin: BTW, that's a great picture of Jerry!


--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (02/24/05 07:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3829472 -

It's cool dude. Just tell us what it's like and what the over all theme was. Tell us if they showed convincing evidence.




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Anjaba]
    #3829694 -

Where can the international shroomites download this prog from ?  :tongue:


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peter Jenning's UFOs [Re: Anjaba]
    #3829742 -

Still got another hour before it starts here on the left coast.  I'm a skeptic.  Never seen anything even remotely convincing on one of these silly programs (and I've seen them all).  Peter Jennings must be hard up for work.  Tomorrow I'll be sure to debunk anything that might convince you tonight. :smirk:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 3,123 48 08/10/05 12:53 AM
by Roadkill
* Peter Jennings Reporting: Ecstacy Rising - 2004 - 316 MB [.torrent]
( 1 2 3 all )
Vvellum 7,735 51 09/03/05 10:19 AM
by LysergicRide
* Peter Jennings. HELLA_TIGHT 820 16 08/09/05 08:23 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Peter Jennings on Larry King (promoting 'Ecstacy Rising') LearyfanS 547 14 07/01/09 08:34 PM
by World Spirit
* Craziest UFO footage I have seen to date!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Rahie 12,669 110 02/10/07 05:20 PM
by Viveka
* Tell us about your UFO encounters. (if you have had any)
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 2,946 29 03/06/07 12:39 PM
by sirbojangles
* UFO/ET Dreams... Ever have them? c0sm0nautt 1,921 14 02/26/09 04:45 PM
by mathewww
* Ufo while shrooming!
( 1 2 all )
satyr 3,356 29 10/23/08 09:31 AM
by Veritas

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,913 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.