Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Crystal G]
    #22588555 -

the kid will probably grow up an alcoholic anyway.  who cares.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Crystal G]
    #22588564 -

Crystal G said:
Apparently there are some studies out there that have proven that cocaine is actually "healthier" (and by healthier I mean less damaging) to a fetus than smoking cigarettes.



Damn straight...my crackmama done told me to stay away from cigarettes (also second-hand smoke) :thumbup:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #22588572 -

Hopefully that shit isn't for her


--------------------
"Niggas in the Point ain't changed" -Andre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: GrandPoobah] * 1
    #22588618 -

Crystal G said:
The whole rule about pregnant women not being able to drink alcohol ever is BS by the way, and is complete and total propaganda.




It isn't a rule. You can do whatever the fuck you want. You can't say alcohol is good for a fetus period though.

There is literally not enough evidence or studies done to show the threshhold of when alcohol starts to negatively effect a fetus but it's 100% proven that alcohol at some point is DEFINITELY harmful

Don't have a kid if you aren't willing to make sacrifices is my take on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Apostle]
    #22589591 -

Apostle said:
But alcohol is proven to be harmful to full grown adults.


The benefits from wine can be obtained from grape juice.






Bullshit.  You can't get drunk from grape juice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22589598 -

zappaisgod said:
Apostle said:
But alcohol is proven to be harmful to full grown adults.


The benefits from wine can be obtained from grape juice.






Bullshit.  You can't get drunk from grape juice.




alcohol helps to thin your blood

grape juice thins the vodka in the baby bottle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22589690 -

I knew grape juice was bad, I just knew it.  Way too purple to be trusted.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #22589825 -

Niffla said:
Oh and no offense to you personally, crackbaby.



crackbaby said:
none taken :manofapproval:





:rofl:

my friend was sooo ready for bong rips and shots after she had her kid. she made the daddy go sober as well for support, can't be easy if people are getting blasted around you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #22589836 -

That shit gets in through the breast milk too though...  Its not as bad at that point, but its still bad.  Studies clearly show that being breast fed, on the breast, is better for the kid in many ways including intelligence, attachment and the immunity system.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: DieCommie]
    #22589891 -

yea she was doing the bottle stuff. i don't know, not my kiddo :hi5:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: ReposadoXochipilli] * 2
    #22590017 -

My pregnant wife goes on beer runs all the time.  Hope nobody tries to call her out because she will probably shank em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #22590042 -

Fetal alcohol syndrome is one of the worst things a baby can have. It usually results in them being institutionalized for their entire life. No amount of liquor is ever OK for pregnant women. Just because it might be healthy for mom doesn't mean its healthy for the baby, which its not. A developing nervous system can not withstand any amount of alcohol without taking some damage.

I beg you on my hands and knees not to drink or drug while pregnant. For the good of your baby don't do it.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #22590090 -

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #22592007 -

Uhhh, my woman picks me up liquor at the store sometimes.  Just sayin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #22592679 -

Ellis Dee said:
Fetal alcohol syndrome is one of the worst things a baby can have. It usually results in them being institutionalized for their entire life. No amount of liquor is ever OK for pregnant women. Just because it might be healthy for mom doesn't mean its healthy for the baby, which its not. A developing nervous system can not withstand any amount of alcohol without taking some damage.

I beg you on my hands and knees not to drink or drug while pregnant. For the good of your baby don't do it.



Thank you.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo
( 1 2 all )
_Aegis_ 3,190 28 08/19/07 05:49 AM
by TurntableJunky
* pregnant fried eating shrooms
( 1 2 3 all )
milly 12,056 40 02/18/04 02:22 AM
by Jared
* What alcohols do girls like best?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spencyspence28 6,332 56 08/23/05 03:51 AM
by Rob
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 04:40 PM
by Dety
* brown eyed woman KingOftheThing 421 3 04/01/06 11:40 PM
by creamrocks
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 03:55 AM
by Frog
* why I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,560 49 04/23/05 02:48 PM
by TODAY
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,715 35 05/20/04 08:19 PM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,410 topic views. 3 members, 213 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.