Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today
    #22588093 -

Ugh, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a real thing.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: FeedingMyDreams] * 8
    #22588102 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
Ugh, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a real thing.



Booze is bar-none the most popular Christmas present. Was she slurring her words or seem drunk? if not, maybe you should mind your business

Edited by Adolin (11/28/15 08:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Adolin]
    #22588112 -

I didn't say anything so I did mind my own business.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #22588135 -

The other day i saw a somewhat young,  somewhat attractive blond lady holding a sign that read "homeless, any thing helps" she had a young child 3-4 years old sitting on the sidewalk, playing with his toy car on a milk carton.

No way did someone not call child services on this chick. It was like 40 degrees out too.


--------------------
When you see him look him in the eye, look him in the eye and he won’t dare to follow
If you need to, hook him with your right, hook him with your right till he wiggles and wallows

He sleeps atop a bag of raven’s legs, curled up rats napping by his head
Takes his eye out with a ball point pen
And makes nunchaku with his torn off legs

You wake up with a hatchet over your head
You wake up with a hatchet over your head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: DurgaDurg] * 1
    #22588141 -

Is being a homeless parent illegal?

Serious question.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #22588150 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
I didn't say anything so I did mind my own business.



Well it obviously impacted you enough to make a post.

Other than the act of purchasing liquor, what makes you think shes drinking, or that her child will have FAS?

Believe it or not, there isnt such a thing as "second hand alcoholism". i know the voices in your head tell you so, but trust me, the voices arent right.



Alcohol has been the most popular christmas gift since time immemorial.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Adolin]
    #22588163 -

:archiebunker:

:chillpill:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: DurgaDurg] * 1
    #22588165 -

DurgaDurg said:
The other day i saw a somewhat young,  somewhat attractive blond lady holding a sign that read "homeless, any thing helps" she had a young child 3-4 years old sitting on the sidewalk, playing with his toy car on a milk carton.

No way did someone not call child services on this chick. It was like 40 degrees out too.


What is a homeless person to do when it's cold... go home?


--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Apostle]
    #22588168 -

I honestly don't know. I would imagine child services could take away your kid. You're supposed to be able to provide food and a healthy environment to raise a kid.


--------------------
When you see him look him in the eye, look him in the eye and he won’t dare to follow
If you need to, hook him with your right, hook him with your right till he wiggles and wallows

He sleeps atop a bag of raven’s legs, curled up rats napping by his head
Takes his eye out with a ball point pen
And makes nunchaku with his torn off legs

You wake up with a hatchet over your head
You wake up with a hatchet over your head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: DurgaDurg] * 1
    #22588184 -

I think love and attention from the mother during developement is very important.

If the kid was bundled up and his exposure limited id say it was fine, though sad.

If the kid was playing with his stuff and didnt look distraught hes probably oblivious to the reality of his situation and just happy to be with his mommy.


I also know that women with children are the most likely to get into a shelter.


Idk i think that taking a kid from theor mother is really harmful unless hes being abused or intentionally neglected.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #22588186 -

I'd like to believe that she was making a liquor store run for a friend...but we all know odds are she went home and got to chugging.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: impatientguy]
    #22588192 -

impatientguy said:
DurgaDurg said:
The other day i saw a somewhat young,  somewhat attractive blond lady holding a sign that read "homeless, any thing helps" she had a young child 3-4 years old sitting on the sidewalk, playing with his toy car on a milk carton.

No way did someone not call child services on this chick. It was like 40 degrees out too.


What is a homeless person to do when it's cold... go home?



Idk, I've never seen anyone do that before. Seems like a quick way to lose your kid.

What would you think if you seen someone doing that?


--------------------
When you see him look him in the eye, look him in the eye and he won’t dare to follow
If you need to, hook him with your right, hook him with your right till he wiggles and wallows

He sleeps atop a bag of raven’s legs, curled up rats napping by his head
Takes his eye out with a ball point pen
And makes nunchaku with his torn off legs

You wake up with a hatchet over your head
You wake up with a hatchet over your head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: DurgaDurg]
    #22588201 -

What was she buying? Because they actually say a glass of red wine a day is healthy for the baby.

You also don't know if she was buying it for herself. It IS the holidays you know, she could be buying for her family or friends, or her husband or partner or whatever...


In any case, I've known a homeless crackhead who was 8 months pregnant and sold and smoked crack and cigarettes 24/7. It could be way worse OP, unfortunately.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #22588206 -

Niffla said:
I'd like to believe that she was making a liquor store run for a friend...but we all know odds are she went home and got to chugging.



I sincerely doubt those are "the odds"...

I really dont see whats so aweful about a pregnant woman buying liquor, especially during this time of the year. the likelyhood shes gonna go home and pound that bottle is slim to none. she probably has family that can drink though


Its like assuming a black dude buying a case of beer is buying that instead of feeding his kids

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Apostle]
    #22588211 -

Apostle said:
I think love and attention from the mother during developement is very important.

If the kid was bundled up and his exposure limited id say it was fine, though sad.

If the kid was playing with his stuff and didnt look distraught hes probably oblivious to the reality of his situation and just happy to be with his mommy.


I also know that women with children are the most likely to get into a shelter.


Idk i think that taking a kid from theor mother is really harmful unless hes being abused or intentionally neglected.




Yeah they seemed to have pretty descent winter gear on, and they didn't look like your usual dirty homeless people.

I know some rainbow family/street kids raise children on the street so who knows:shrug:


--------------------
When you see him look him in the eye, look him in the eye and he won’t dare to follow
If you need to, hook him with your right, hook him with your right till he wiggles and wallows

He sleeps atop a bag of raven’s legs, curled up rats napping by his head
Takes his eye out with a ball point pen
And makes nunchaku with his torn off legs

You wake up with a hatchet over your head
You wake up with a hatchet over your head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Apostle]
    #22588214 -

Apostle said:
I think love and attention from the mother during developement is very important.

If the kid was bundled up and his exposure limited id say it was fine, though sad.

If the kid was playing with his stuff and didnt look distraught hes probably oblivious to the reality of his situation and just happy to be with his mommy.


I also know that women with children are the most likely to get into a shelter.


Idk i think that taking a kid from theor mother is really harmful unless hes being abused or intentionally neglected.



this x1000


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: DurgaDurg]
    #22588217 -

It depends on how well bundled they are and what temp. And for all I know she has somewhere warm to go at night.
So I just would hope the mom has good sense and that's the last thing I would think about it besides thinking I should give her 5 bucks.


--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Adolin]
    #22588225 -

Gresh said:
FeedingMyDreams said:
Ugh, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a real thing.



Booze is bar-none the most popular Christmas present. Was she slurring her words or seem drunk? if not, maybe you should mind your business




exactly what I was tying.  STFU & MYOB. it was probably a gift.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: Crystal G]
    #22588228 -

Crystal G said:
Because they actually say a glass of red wine a day is healthy for the baby.






A whole glass?

Exposing a developing brain to alcohol?

Who are "they" exactly?

:gc:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today [Re: impatientguy]
    #22588229 -

The whole rule about pregnant women not being able to drink alcohol ever is BS by the way, and is complete and total propaganda.

The study of babies with FAS was based on a Russian study where they studied mothers who were complete and total alcoholics, and consumed EXCESSIVE amounts of vodka throughout the entire pregnancy.

If you go from country to country, many countries have different rules about how much alcohol consumption is completely and totally acceptable, and even considered healthy for an expecting mother.

France for example, they say a glass of red wine a day is healthy for a pregnant woman. In Germany, they say a glass of beer is perfectly fine for a pregnant woman to have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo
( 1 2 all )
_Aegis_ 3,190 28 08/19/07 03:49 AM
by TurntableJunky
* pregnant fried eating shrooms
( 1 2 3 all )
milly 12,056 40 02/18/04 12:22 AM
by Jared
* What alcohols do girls like best?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spencyspence28 6,332 56 08/23/05 01:51 AM
by Rob
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 02:40 PM
by Dety
* brown eyed woman KingOftheThing 421 3 04/01/06 09:40 PM
by creamrocks
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* why I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,560 49 04/23/05 12:48 PM
by TODAY
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,715 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,410 topic views. 5 members, 228 guests and 275 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.