Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Dead NYE setlists?
    #2215433 -

Does anyone have the setlist or a link to the setlists for the dead shows on the 30th/31st? Thanks in advance...


--------------------

Happy on the pull of the past
Just before the future comes
Hoping for the rush of some experience
That could elevate me

Up above the daily hum
-The Flaming Lips

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Dead NYE setlists? [Re: boredboy]
    #2215438 -

im curious about that as well :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Dead NYE setlists? [Re: boredboy]
    #2215796 -

12/30/03:

Set 1: *Shakedown Street>
Jam> She Said, She Said
Cryptical Envelopment>
Loser
*Strawberry Fields Forever>
*Jam> Loose Lucy
*Scarlet Begonias>
*Fire On The Mountain

*with Greg Osby

Set 2 with Greg Osby:
Jam>
Unbroken Chain>
Jam>
Even So>
October Queen>
Jam...
Estimated Prophet>
Jam>
Uncle John's Band>
Drumz>
Jam>
UJB Reprise>
Jam (Joan vocalizing)>
Space> Sugaree

Donor Rap
E: Touch of Grey

12/31/03:

Set 1: *Let The Good Times Roll
Jack Straw, @Peggy-O
*@Weather Report Suite Prelude>
*@WRS Part 1> *Let It Grow
*Reuben & Cherise>
I Know You Rider

*with Greg Osby





Set 2: Countdown to New Years
(Billy, Mickey and Bill Walton on hugh drum skin)
Happy New Year!!
^*Sugar Magnolia> ^*SSDD
St. Stephen> William Tell Bridge>
Eleven Jam> *Born Cross-Eyed>
*Jam> *@Mountains Of The Moon>
*Jam> *Dark Star(v1)>
*Jam (Love Supreme tease)> *Dark Star(v2)>
$Drumz> *Space>
*Playin' In The Band> *The Wheel>
*Playin' Jam...

Donor Rap/Intros
Set 3: *It Must Have Been The Roses
*Help On The Way> *Slipknot> *Truckin'

^Bill Walton on percussion
@Bobby acoustic, $with Sikiru Adepoju


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Dead NYE setlists? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2215807 -

Nice


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Dead NYE setlists? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2215853 -

Aight, where do I download it at? lol


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Dead NYE setlists? [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2216148 -

that sounds fuckin buitiful
especialy the 31 show
wen they did ruben and cerise at the show i went to it blew me away

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Dead NYE setlists? [Re: notapillow]
    #2216301 -

I just woke up from a nap of about 22 hours. I stayed awake from tuesday morning till thursday. Much to old to do that shit anymore.(but it was worth it).
It was a fabulous couple of shows indeed. The second set on the 31st. hit me like a hurricane. It was in short the best music that I have heard live since Jerry died.
For me it was much better than any of the shows this summer. It could have been because there was so much old family there and being back in the Bay area, but the magic was definitly on. I was actually able to completly enjoy the music without dwelling on the thought of "if only Jerry were still playing." Thats something that has plagued me since he died. It was a joy to feel the magic full force. I felt it this summer at Red Rocks and some other shows somewhat ,but not as full force as these shows. It was the Dead family back in the Bay area and love and magic was thick enough to cut with a knife. :heart:

As for Rubien and Cherise I loved it. The Dead only played it a couple times. The last time they played it was at Buckeye lake in the early 90's. I had a ticket for the show and didn't go in. I gave my ticket away so I could get layed by this girl I had been chasing all tour. We were in a van close enough to barley hear the music.
I could have died as we layed there and I heard the Rubien and Cherise. I thought damn no lay is worth missing this. My friends make fun of me to this day about it.
At least I got to hear the Jerry garcia Band do it a few times in the 80's.


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Dead NYE setlists? [Re: chinacat72]
    #2217331 -

just by looking at the setlist, i could tell it was really special  :heartpump: :loveeyes: :grin:


--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Dead NYE setlists? [Re: hairs]
    #2218993 -

Yeah, thats an amazing looking set list and if CC gives it thumbs up I know for sure it must have been a stellar show. Thanks for the info


--------------------

Happy on the pull of the past
Just before the future comes
Hoping for the rush of some experience
That could elevate me

Up above the daily hum
-The Flaming Lips

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Dead Wave That Flag Summmer Tour 2004!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
kosmic_charlie 32,154 297 08/30/04 12:45 PM
by billy cuts
* New Years Dead chinacat72 1,182 4 01/01/04 11:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Red Rocks Dead shows ALL NEW! WITH PICTURES!
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 5,819 35 06/26/04 08:39 AM
by Adom
* Dead Setlist Help pantsboy 629 2 08/13/05 03:18 PM
by pantsboy
* A dead show question filthysock 634 4 04/19/04 06:03 AM
by filthysock
* Dead Heads Ripple 1,279 14 08/15/03 09:00 AM
by Ripple
* Columbia Meadows and the Gorge
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 5,256 45 07/07/04 05:03 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Grateful Dead 6/26/94 video???
( 1 2 all )
Pala 2,425 21 08/30/03 11:19 AM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,096 topic views. 6 members, 24 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.