Home | Community | Message Board

The Best Salvia
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
My awsome new years trip,I LEARNED ALOT!!!, real evolution!!
    #2215684 - 01/02/04 09:37 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Well I should have come "HOME" to the shrooms sooner, but I space my doses far apart as I find mushrooms to be VERY special.

the trip was VERY strong as I ate VERY close to 7.9 grams

The carpet at certain points look like a thin bedsheet with a large fan under
it, it was moving SO MUCH, thatmy couch seemed to be sailing the seas!!!!!! :grin: :mushroom2: :heart:

I NEEDED THIS TRIP, I was sinking into horrible patterens of behaviour and not "living my dreams" , and shrooms always! snap me back into a healthy mindset,and they kick my ambition up to a white hot level.!!!!! :mushroom2: :thumbup: :heart:

So what did I realize?????

Well other then many personal things about myself and my realationships with other people I realized that........

1. All the good,all the evil that we human act out, its all because we have a thumb without one we would be screwed and have never got this far.

2.Good and Evil really are our making.

3. I like Women, not girls or bitches, (women are smart, and grown up, not stupid and immature)

4.Grof's experiments that PROVE(to me!!!!) that people tripping can see other times , places and symbols, seemed more real then ever!!!!!

I have alot MORE to say, and those were not even the best ideas , but I am writing something out about this trip,and  it will take awhile, next time I want to set up my mic so that even if I cant write I can get some of my thoughts on tape.

Shrooms have mentally cleaned out the mess in my mind and nowI am ready to return to my path in life(dreams)

I DONT FEEL, nieve , new age-y , or stupid saying this, because this was not just a trip this was a mental purging of things I dont need and a regfreshing look at my life and the word around me.

My life began anew on jan 1st :grin: :mushroom2: :thumbup: :heart: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :thumbup:

(when I do salvia I feel as if I am digging in my own subconcious when I do shrooms I am digging in GODS :mushroom2: :heart: :thumbup:)

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: My awsome new years trip,I LEARNED ALOT!!!, real evolution!! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2215686 - 01/02/04 09:40 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I am the hooded PHILOSOPHER, I love spinoza by the way

--------------------

Offlineergot
MydriasicVisionary
Re: My awsome new years trip,I LEARNED ALOT!!!, real evolution!! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2215833 - 01/02/04 11:25 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

What are Grof's experiments? Yeah, I tripped hard on 2C-I today and resolved a lot of issues, too.

--------------------
"Remain a learner, never become a knower." - Osho

OfflineSoulSurfer
Killer of Giants
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: My awsome new years trip,I LEARNED ALOT!!!, real evolution!! [Re: ergot]
    #2215933 - 01/03/04 12:53 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

that's awesome I know exactly how you feel. It's like over time I become a zombie, just living this boring life of routine, then I do shrooms and it helps me to become the real person again and improve my life.

congrats on your insight

--------------------
:sunny: :sunny::sunny:

Anonymous

Re: My awsome new years trip,I LEARNED ALOT!!!, real evoluti [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2216095 - 01/03/04 02:48 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

good luck and i hope you're right, because when someone says something like this, they're usually off target.. ( just a friendly point )

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: My awsome new years trip,I LEARNED ALOT!!!, real evoluti [Re: ]
    #2217779 - 01/04/04 03:51 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

"good luck and i hope you're right, because when someone says something like this, they're usually off target.. ( just a friendly point )"

I understand that but this was not JUST ANOTHER TRIP, I had SO MUCH INSIGHT and so much emotional release and gain, that even TODAY, I am going at "full steam".

I have alot of faith in the potential of mushrooms and one day I plan to write books and do some research proving their virtres, I have read about the YAGE using people of south america and how they use YAGE once a month and have WAY WAY less mental problems then people in the west.

Well I alreadt live a simple life thats "mind friendly", but these people not only use these psychedleics themselves its a comunity affair and its a bonding experience, sometimes healing or both, that seem so much more obvious to me after this trip, althogh I was alone.

I belive that mushrooms , a SANE , intellegent person, and the time to mature and grow make for a better all around person, I have had this happen in my life, before the changes were more to do with how I made art etc, and were subtle.

But this trip was like nothing I had before, when GROF dies I want to be right behind him :smile:

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: My awsome new years trip,I LEARNED ALOT!!!, real evoluti [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2217911 - 01/04/04 06:11 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I had about the exact same thing when I tripped on HBWR seeds; halfway the trip it was my 21 birthday.
Also amazing insights and a LOT of them, also felt like a new start or something. Great :grin:

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
    #2224695 - 01/07/04 01:42 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

From AMT to LSD and all of the shades inbetween there is alot of knowledge that is always present just waiting to be noticed and embraced. The trickiest part is incorporating the things you have realized, the things you have learned into your day to day life. At all times conscious of this knowledge at least on some level.
Write things down, build on them while sober, build on them high, build on them, stream of consiousness style untill your next journey into inner space.
Fine tune that machine my friend, 'cause it is a beautifull one indeed.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Salvia

Community >> The Pub