Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22098944 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Astral Pain said:
Holy shit. That shit is toxic as hell, whats wrong with a razor? Id use a straight edge on meth before nair




that's probably why the bottle says you shouldnt drink it



Imagien if they didn't put that on the bottle and the idiots of the world would drink it and die off.

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

If elected I will bring back natural selection!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: dionysiandame]
    #22099027 -

dionysiandame said:
Soulidarity said:
burned my balls all up



Yeah, Nair is no joke. I use it on the bikini area and my legs but I make sure it stays far away from more sensitive areas. My mother made the mistake of attempting to use it on her underarms once and it burned the skin right off of them. She had bandages under her pits for a week.

Maybe ask your girlfriend to shave them for you. She can get into all of the nooks and crannies and then afterward take a little bit of avocado butter mixed with lavender essential oil and oat oil and apply to skin.



Well the problem is most girls who get near me bits I have to pay to do so. I'm not familiar enough with any females at the moment to let me stand over them and have them manicure my balls and apply soothing ointments. There is this one chick from tinder but I dunno. That shit is awkward. Does sound like it'd be delightful and a trust building exercise. It takes a lot of trust to allow a woman to be in the vacuity of the nads with a razor in her hand :uhoh:


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Soulidarity] * 3
    #22099181 -

Soulidarity said:
burned my balls all up



smh should of used veet, noob


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 1
    #22099272 -

I don't think I'm game enough to try veet again after all this nair jazz. I'm probably just going to settle for a ball stubble and leave it at that


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Patlal]
    #22099296 -

Patlal said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Astral Pain said:
Holy shit. That shit is toxic as hell, whats wrong with a razor? Id use a straight edge on meth before nair




that's probably why the bottle says you shouldnt drink it



Imagien if they didn't put that on the bottle and the idiots of the world would drink it and die off.

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

If elected I will bring back natural selection!




you're edging out trump pretty quickly with that. now if you can just implement
my idea of catapulting the illegals over the soon to be implemented DMZ; the
one  that's covered in land mines and guarded by machine gun turrets that shoot
anything larger than a rabbit; back into mexico (canadian illegal included)
then you'll definitely have my vote

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Soulidarity] * 1
    #22099303 -

Soulidarity said:
dionysiandame said:
Soulidarity said:
burned my balls all up



Yeah, Nair is no joke. I use it on the bikini area and my legs but I make sure it stays far away from more sensitive areas. My mother made the mistake of attempting to use it on her underarms once and it burned the skin right off of them. She had bandages under her pits for a week.

Maybe ask your girlfriend to shave them for you. She can get into all of the nooks and crannies and then afterward take a little bit of avocado butter mixed with lavender essential oil and oat oil and apply to skin.



Well the problem is most girls who get near me bits I have to pay to do so.





so your objective in this is to walk up to girls and say "my balls are smooth
and hairless, would you like to gargle them for a bit?". I dont see how this
couldnt work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #22099323 -

i reckon they'd be less likely to headbut me in my balls when being tea bagged with a refreshingly smooth sack


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Soulidarity]
    #22099350 -

Soulidarity said:
i reckon they'd be less likely to headbut me in my balls when being tea bagged with a refreshingly smooth sack




maybe you should let them teabag you first so they know it's safe and enjoyable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22099579 -

zappaisgod said:
I'm not even gonna his grammar.



I fixed it a long time ago. My internet is out and I'm posting from an iPhone.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Soulidarity]
    #22099636 -

Soulidarity said:
burned my balls all up




That's not jack shit.  I got a bunch of clove oil on my nuts once and I felt like they ere on fire.  I was almost ready to leave for work and i dropped my drawers jumped in the shower clothes and all and streamed cold water over them for about five minutes will cursing at the top of my lungs and rubbing furiously with a towel trying to get that shit off.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: starfire_xes]
    #22099699 -

Funnily enough I believe  you starfire. It's no bueno at all


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #22099813 -

starfire_xes said:
Soulidarity said:
burned my balls all up




That's not jack shit.  I got a bunch of clove oil on my nuts once and I felt like they ere on fire.  I was almost ready to leave for work and i dropped my drawers jumped in the shower clothes and all and streamed cold water over them for about five minutes will cursing at the top of my lungs and rubbing furiously with a towel trying to get that shit off.



Just for scientific research purposes why did you have clove oil anywhere near your nutsack?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22099835 -

he was getting ready to stuff a trophy sized turkey


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Patlal]
    #22102614 -

Patlal said:
Funny story.

Last week I was walking outside and my ass was hurting badly, is was humid and my ass hair were creting so much friction on my ass cheeks that they were bleeding.... So I got some nair and smudged a ring of it around my asshole to get rid of the fucking hair.

Worked like a charm.

So many advantages. No more friction. It feel smoother. No more shit on ass hair that take like 4 extra wipes to clean.

Basically, I don't know why I havent done that 10 years ago.



^^This. I feel so clean and hygienic.  Hair down there is just a shit-trap..:scat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: RobZombie68] * 1
    #22102665 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #22110188 -

That looks like a recipe for minced ball sack.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Artnotwar]
    #22111144 -

Yep, looks like a skin splitting metal vice of testicular nope


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #22111406 -

Cosmic_Flame said:
Soulidarity said:
burned my balls all up



smh should of used veet, noob



Pwahahahahaha, yes! :lol:

Ps: I love you Cozzy :hug:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got nair on my balls [Re: Artnotwar] * 1
    #22112481 -

Artnotwar said:
That looks like a recipe for minced ball sack.



Aka Ball Salsa


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone use a DE safety razor? Gumby 1,861 18 08/25/06 04:28 PM
by Gumby
* anyone here ever used a straight razor
( 1 2 all )
grymmtymm 3,665 25 01/04/09 03:40 PM
by jazzillion
* Dragon ball super
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spirit_shadow 2,673 75 03/25/18 01:49 PM
by ADCC420
* Anyone here use a straight razor to shave?
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 3,655 27 08/07/08 05:40 PM
by Shroomism
* Razor burn. Gumby 696 5 05/05/06 04:00 PM
by Amatoxin
* Using 'Goo' with your electric razor? UncleLuke 910 3 09/13/06 03:59 PM
by pantsboy
* I just shaved my balls!
( 1 2 all )
theuser 1,925 34 05/26/07 12:13 PM
by theuser
* Fucking razor burn.
( 1 2 all )
jazzillion 2,465 21 08/07/08 12:25 AM
by Brainiac

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,337 topic views. 7 members, 17 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.